5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

sunshine82

Reaction score
I'm 5dpo today! I know it's probably too early for symptoms but I am noticing something I don't feel right! I've got tons of ewcm going on constantly have to change undies sorry tmi, I've been getting lightheaded type feelings,! So hungry, and quite convincing af cramps, that keep coming and going and range from ache to a proper cramp I've got ache in lower abdomen, lower back pain,occasional stitch like pains across front of tummy! and I've been really gassy, also thirsty, that meaning lots of bathroom visits and my mouth is full of saliva (ugh so sorry sounds yuk typing that so much for tmi !) ! I'm either sick, ovulating again (maybe I failed to ov 6 days ago but I had a smily then a pos IC opk) I'm really starting to get my hopes built up but I know I shouldn't as its technically too soon! It sounds rediculous when I type out all the symptoms! With my little boy who's almost three I got my first feint bfp at 8dpo so perhaps I do implant earlier than the norm?
I'd promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot! I feel that it's prob quite unlikely that first month and only one Bd a few hours after pos opks/smily!
I've been having some really vivid dreams and last night it was about breastfeeding!
What is happening to me lol!!! I'm prob overthinking things and in for a big disappointment when/ if af arrives!

It took 14 months to get my bfp before so if we were pregnant this month id be so so happy and feel so very lucky!
Does anyone else want to wait with me :))
Good luck for lots of :bfp: xx

I'm 5dpo today too! Trying not to symptom spot but I've noticed cramping and I'm super wet , tmi. And other things that could go any way. I hate the tww! Lol

Hi Kern thanks for your reply :) your symptoms sound very similar to me! This TWW is going to drag I think! We can be TWW buddies if you like :)
When are you thinking of testing wishing you lots of luck! X

I'm 5 or 6 dpo today too! Yay!

Hi Glong88! :wave: I'd love to be TWW buddies!! :) good luck xx

I am 7dpo today! Hi friends! hehe

Sunshine all of your signs sound positive! Holding thumbs for all of us!

I feel a bit crampy today and also "wet" like I have AF coming its a bit strange. Trying not to overthink it though lol we all know how it goes!

Hi mama.mouse :) thanks for your reply! It sounds like your very similar symptoms too! Eek it's so exciting lol! I promised I wouldn't symptom spot but you know what it's like! Today I can't even do my jeans up lol they are tied up with a bobble lol! The TWW can be so hard and it's only my first month back ttc lol!
Anyway mama I'm so happy we can wait together! Lots of luck to you :))

Anyone got symptoms ???

So many! Today 6dpo my nipples are just really sore tho this is only just starting! I have cramping, cm, and aches in sides, back and tummy! I'm so bloated too! How are you doing xxx

To be honest I don't even know if what I have is symptoms! My bbs have been seriously sore the last day or 2 but my doc put me on progesterone cream which I had to stop taking today because it was making me so depressed. My poor husband haha I have been a total mess. I can't say we gave it a great run dtd this month either so I don't know :(

How has your month been bedding wise everyone?

As I had a miscarriage (just before 6weeks) last month and they have told me to wait a month we haven't been as active as maybe I would of liked but still covered a fair few days :)

As I had a miscarriage (just before 6weeks) last month and they have told me to wait a month we haven't been as active as maybe I would of liked but still covered a fair few days :)

Oh no so sorry about your mc! Only twice for us in the fertile window but the second time was after O cramping had started so hoping that was the lucky one!

Oh no so sorry about your mc! Only twice for us in the fertile window but the second time was after O cramping had started so hoping that was the lucky one!

Fingers crossed

Going to try and hold out until Friday.

I should be either 11/12 dpo

Just a quick message as off out hope all you ladies are okay! Does anyone else have indigestion/heartburn I've just had this start this morning! It's actually quite uncomfortable! I remember having this in the third trimester when having my little boy but can't remember my TWW from then. I had it all noted on my old phone but I have a new phone now! Would've been handy to have kept I guess x

I'm due for AF on Thursday so I think I will just wait to see if it comes :) I honestly don't feel like I've had much luck this cycle but you never know!

After last months miscarriage I didn't have any symptoms either. I was really badly sick with my son so I suppose that's a symptom I want to feel pregnant lol!

Me too! I did cave and test today haha BFN at 8dpo which is to be expected. I noticed I had random veins on my bbs and thought I would just see if anything happened. Forgot to throw away the wrapper so DH totally busted me and told me to stop torturing myself :blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->