5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Just done test fmu... Bfn :'(
I am giving up ttc I can't put myself thru this anymore two months in a row with lines. I guess that test the other day was dodgy. Maybe the later pos opks were true ovulation and I'm only 6dpo. *straw clutching*
I think I need to accept its never going to be an easy journey for me ttc.
I'm so disappointed X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 14
I'm so upset I've just emailed the company and told them how unhappy I am. It's heartbreaking it really is X

you're still super early darling, try to forget about it for a few more days and test again, im always here for you hun x

Any update Sunshine?! I've been hoping for you. X

Thanks ladies that must have been a false test ......had bfns since!

Because this morning I got my BFP!!!!!

My usual ovulation on cd21/22 must've been my true ovulation date! I'm sure the dodgy test isn't linked to this bfp as I've had bfns on regular and digis in between and this bfp would line up with my regular ovulation! Off to doctors this morning!! With my history of pre eclampsia I will see obstetric consultant at 6 weeks I believe!

Thanks everyone for being so nice and supportive to me over past month xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 7
Yay Sunshine :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I thought I could still see a faint line on your last test but I didn't want to get your hopes up!!! What a lucky month!! Congratulations!!! Wishing everyone else waiting for their bfps luck!!

Hi Bec

How are you! Thanks so much I can't believe it! So happy!

I've seen doctor and filled in my midwife booking forms too.
Doctors has sent an urgent obs referall to hospital as I have to be seen at six weeks ish I believe as I had pre eclampsia last time. BP was high at docs but always is!

I just can't believe it I am actually pregnant :))))))

How is everyone else hope lots more bfps to come x

So cool Sunshine!! I'm so happy for you! What's your due date? Mine's about the 27th of Feb. How many cycles were you actually ttc this time? It seems like your bfp came quicker than you expected! Have you been having many symptoms yet?

I don't have any of the symptoms. No tender breasts, no discharge, no increased hunger.
Any help? I fear the worse :(

Hi Ain! I don't think anyone's 2ww is the same. No symptoms could be as good a symptom as any! Good luck :thumbup:

Hi Bec thanks Hun it definately did come quicker this time only 2 cycles! It was 14 with ds. I'm over the moon happy I think due date is around 26/3 our new house is being built at the moment and will be ready hopefully Jan but maybe March so a new home and new baby so happy :)

Thanks Blue I am shocked I still can't believe it! I guess I ovulated later as bfp lined up with strong ov pains on my usual ov day of cd20/21.

I feel a bit like af is about to start but I hope that's stretching etc I think i remember that from ds.

I'm cautious and can't wait to get to 12 weeks then I can relax a bit

I'm waiting on a urgent obs referall due to my pre eclampsia last time bp going a bit weird again but will be well cared for this time

How are you doin Hun xxx

Thank you Kern! :hugs:

I'm 5+1 and I'm not having really any symptoms so that's worrying me! I know my hyperemises started spot on 6 weeks with ds I can't remember before then tho! X

Hi guys! Just checking back in. Had my blood drawn today, my HCG was 7,088miu!! Pretty good for 6 weeks! My first OB apt is scheduled for 30 August, around 11 weeks. Just hangin tight until then! I have some nausea and mild cramps. But other than that I don't have many symptoms, I'm not overly tired or anything

Hello my name is Britt :) I was just wondering if any of you had any insights on yellow thick CM. I'm currently 11 DPO with a EST AF of 07/28. My last AF was 06/30. I started having very light cramps on Friday 07/22 which was 8 DPO. The cramps are more in the mid section than isolated to a left or right side.

Hello my name is Britt :) I was just wondering if any of you had any insights on yellow thick CM. I'm currently 11 DPO with a EST AF of 07/28. My last AF was 06/30. I started having very light cramps on Friday 07/22 which was 8 DPO. The cramps are more in the mid section than isolated to a left or right side.

Hi Britt!! I definitely had lots of mild cramping and would say i probably had more discharge than usual for that time in my cycle so they could definitely be good signs. Best of luck to you!!

As for me, I have my first scan next week and I'm excited but feeling very nervous!! I turned the dreaded 35 this year so supposedly things only go down hill from here 😝 Sunshine that's great that it only took you 2 cycles this time and pink polka dots you're so lucky you're not overly tired!! I have been exhausted... Still time for you though :haha: Hope the wait until your appointment goes quickly for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->