5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Ugh just tested. Bfn. I think I'm 11dpo af due Saturday. Just confirmed my thoughts. Tww sucks lol. How's everyone else?

Aw hugs Kern your still in tho Hun :hugs:
Just done my Digi "not pregnant" 10 dpo fmu after 8 hr hold and was dark lol tmi. Going out on lunch to pick up a frer. Af due tomorrow :/ worried as only have 11 day LP if I'm showing bfn?

Remember that "early detection" tests are based on an LP of 14 days which is considered to be the average. If you have an 11 day LP that means it is possible to get BFN even after you missed your period and still be pregnant :)

Until you have your AF arrive, you are still in the game!

My cycle ranges from 24-28 days. Af is expected sat. So usually my cm is super watery and my cervix is super low. Today it is ranging from medium to high and I have way more creamy cm than normal, with no smell. Usually by now I can smell the iron telling me af is impending. Could just be a random thing though, still don't feel in, just feel really sad that I'm out this month. Boo

Thanks Mama will see what tomorrow brings I guess. I hope you are doing ok xx

Hey Kern I know it's so hard to stay positive I've had a really low couple of days thinking it's over for me this month but I'm due either tomorrow or Saturday.
It sounds promising though Hun that your noticing a difference to usual cycle. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun. I embarrassed to say I done five tests today and just went to brush teeth and recovered the one I took about two hours ago- took it apart as you do lol and now I think I can see a line way after limit tho! Why do I do this to myself it's torture! I'll post a pic of it now! Lol. Here's on to some lovely bfps soon for us all x

Hey Kern I know it's so hard to stay positive I've had a really low couple of days thinking it's over for me this month but I'm due either tomorrow or Saturday.
It sounds promising though Hun that your noticing a difference to usual cycle. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun. I embarrassed to say I done five tests today and just went to brush teeth and recovered the one I took about two hours ago- took it apart as you do lol and now I think I can see a line way after limit tho! Why do I do this to myself it's torture! I'll post a pic of it now! Lol. Here's on to some lovely bfps soon for us all x

Poor baby. I have been there girl!!! OMG. I feel for you. We say we won't obsess and then we do. I hope you get a BFP

What kind of test is it? I do see something but I would definitely NOT count it. I have done that before and been totally wrong. Retest in the morning and just forget about that one for now. You will drive yourself crazy.

That's totally true is defiantly not a reliable test so on to tomorrow fmu now and see what happens then! It's a cheap home bargains test I picked up today on break! I've defo learned some lessons this month and I don't want to stress out about it like this next month!

Poor baby. I have been there girl!!! OMG. I feel for you. We say we won't obsess and then we do. I hope you get a BFP

Thank you lovely! Exactly that promise this time won't obsess but so easy to get drawn in to it wholeheartedly! Next month I'm going to see what happens as my oh only gets back from offshore approaching ovulation and that's assuming my cycle doesn't go funny like this month a week early ov! I have limited chances I guess as he's away for six months a year (3 weeks away then 3 weeks home) so however much i don't want to plan I have to to a certain extent so I know what months are possible if that makes sense! Just another thing to make it even more complicated lol!!

Sunshine I definitely see something but with it being out of the timeline I wouldn't trust it. Test again! Hahahah. Or not. I'm tempted to test again but won't, because that bfn depressed me so bad I won't let it again. Yea know?

Hope we see some bfps in here!

Just woke up really feel like af is coming just "that" lower tummy pain you get. Will test now I'm awake anyway but no point I don't think.....

Suprise suprise BFN on FRER and Tesco (one pink dye one blue) oh well I'm around 10/11 dpo (ten if ovd second day after smily) but defo have feeling the wicked witch is getting me today :(

Suprise suprise BFN on FRER and Tesco (one pink dye one blue) oh well I'm around 10/11 dpo (ten if ovd second day after smily) but defo have feeling the wicked witch is getting me today :(

:hugs:

you're not out until the witch shows up. :flower:

Don't think I see anything yet

No nor me :-/ hmm I'm either due today or tomorrow I thought today..... But I'm confused how long after pos opk on 29/5 and smily am I likely to ovulate as it was negative the next morning. Would you go with the 30th or 31st Any ideas? How are you going xxx

Just saw your Digi on another post yayyyy I'm so so happy for you Hun congratulations xxxx

Thank you, still not completely safe yet but things are better than last month with how tests are getting darker etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->