5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

8dpo and really feeling major symptoms. I always do this to myself though and it turns out to be nothing. But still really wet with some white creamy cm, lots of cramping. This morning I felt nauseous and had an upset stomach. Don't know if it was something I ate though. Probably nothing though, that's how it is when I pay close attention, I make my body think I'm having symptoms lol. Ahhh crazy! Haha

We only bd twice and the last time was like three days before o so not feeling very hopeful. I was so pissed my husband was too tired to bd! Lol

Wanted to jump in. I'm 5dpo and have had the cramping/wet feeling some of you mentioned.

I'm coming off April m/c at 14 weeks (baby had LUTO- a bladder obstruction). We were told to wait 2 cycles but ended up BDing the day of ovulation .

Good luck to all!!!

8dpo and really feeling major symptoms. I always do this to myself though and it turns out to be nothing. But still really wet with some white creamy cm, lots of cramping. This morning I felt nauseous and had an upset stomach. Don't know if it was something I ate though. Probably nothing though, that's how it is when I pay close attention, I make my body think I'm having symptoms lol. Ahhh crazy! Haha

We only bd twice and the last time was like three days before o so not feeling very hopeful. I was so pissed my husband was too tired to bd! Lol

I feel exactly the same! Fingers crossed for both of us!

I had a ton of CM yesterday and it was a bit of a peachy colour (sorry if a bit TMI lol). That never happens other than at the very end of AF. :shrug:

Finding it so hard to concentrate at work today :/ I just don't feel right
I've been in the loo so much just needing wee all the time wonder if this is uti and my lower back is cramping! Light ache in lower abdo! Wish I could stop obsessing about it and let it be what it'll be but its so hard. I'm due af on Friday I'm so scared af will show. But there's part of me having some strong intuition that this is our time! Gosh this weekend I should know either way. My oh left for offshore today so I'm a bit emotional anyway so my feeling low today could be that. We don't get many cycles this year that oh will be home when I am scheduled to ovulate so I'm feeling the pressure but things change I guess I did ovulate a week early this time so shows we may get more chances than thought. Sorry for moaning I'm just not feeling sparky today:( hope you are all okay xxx

Gone for a lunchtime walk and just feel so tearful and I'm getting some sharp pains in my lower tummy that are like the pulling pains I had yday. Wondering what's going on with me today!!! So sorry again for moaning!!

I'll join you ladies in here too if you'll have me!! I'm in my first cycle trying for no. 3 and I love symptom spotting!!! :winkwink: I think I'm about 4DPO but not charting or anything so not 100% sure. So far I don't have any symptoms much to speak of, but I'm sure I will convince myself of some shortly!! Wishing you girls all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP's very very soon!!! :happydance:

Hi Bec :wave: hope your okay! Lots of luck for this month!

Well ladies now I've got another symptom slightly swollen feet could be the weather and also that my shoes are new but my feet are bursting out my shoes and I've only been able to get front part of foot comfortably in the shoe! Walking round work like this lol (little ballet type shoes:)))

Welcome Bec!

Oh no Sunshine I'm sorry you are having a bad day :( Our symptoms are still so similar though! I also have this feeling that this is the month! Like I just FEEL PREGNANT. We want this so badly we just have to remind ourselves that it WILL happen xxx

In other news, my boobs are killing me. I have thought about nothing but this all day. I think one of our patients actually saw me having a grab of my own boob at my desk. I am officially losing my mind.

Aww thanks Mama! I'm having the worse af cramps this evening they seem to be passing now but they hurt! I went to the loo so so sure I'd see af! I remember bad cramps for a hour or so when I was very early pregnant last time but I'm sure that was after bfp so around 4/5 weeks as I had a call from midwife to book me in for my 8 week appt so must've been a little after where I'm at now! I'm so scared to see the witch tonight I will be do devastated let's hope it's a little bean implanting nice and tightly getting snug.

Tmi just had Diahreah a little too! Today has not been great lol! Dunno what's wrong with me lol....

Aww that cheered me up at patient seeing you check bbs!! Hehee I'm sure my colleagues wonder what's wrong with me I'm so distracted! Like you say we want this so so badly and it will happen!! It won't be long now and we will know for sure. It's the waiting game it's so overpowering! I promised I wouldn't do this this time....! Fingers crossed for test day!!!
X

We've got this!

I was quite cramps this morning and last night. I have heard that it is normal to cramp more with your 2nd than your 1st! So if you are preggs then I don't think that it's a bad sign. Something to do with scar tissue and all of that. I get quite bad cramping even during O because I have scar tissue from my endo so I think it is sort of same concept. I had O cramps this month and then pretty much no symptoms but I had a hard week I was emotional wreck which my RE says was maybe the progesterone cream. Now I am worried that maybe all of these symptoms are from that :cry:

Do you track your cycle? If your LP usually stays the same then you should still be in the game!!

I'll join you ladies in here too if you'll have me!! I'm in my first cycle trying for no. 3 and I love symptom spotting!!! :winkwink: I think I'm about 4DPO but not charting or anything so not 100% sure. So far I don't have any symptoms much to speak of, but I'm sure I will convince myself of some shortly!! Wishing you girls all the best of luck and hope you get your BFP's very very soon!!! :happydance:

4DPO! There is still PLENTY of time for symptom spotting darling :happydance:

Ahhhh sunshine, sounds like you're onto something! Hope those crummy feelings aren't for nothing!

Afm, all my symptoms I had yesterday are gone. I'm utterly convinced I'm out lol. The only thing I have is creamy cm more than normal. Everything else is pre af stuff. Argh. Glad I don't have any tests and I refuse to go without any real symptoms so I'll wait for the weekend for af to arrive then try again next month! Glad to know I have a cycle buddy, but I think you'll get your bfp this month I hope!

All of my symptoms usually go away by now and they are still here. FREAK OUT. My bbs weren't sore when I woke up and I thought well thats about right and then the minute I put a bra on they are sore again.

Hi girls!!! Plenty of symptom spotting going on in here :haha: so exciting!!

Aww thanks Mama! I'm having the worse af cramps this evening they seem to be passing now but they hurt! I went to the loo so so sure I'd see af! I remember bad cramps for a hour or so when I was very early pregnant last time but I'm sure that was after bfp so around 4/5 weeks as I had a call from midwife to book me in for my 8 week appt so must've been a little after where I'm at now! I'm so scared to see the witch tonight I will be do devastated let's hope it's a little bean implanting nice and tightly getting snug.

Tmi just had Diahreah a little too! Today has not been great lol! Dunno what's wrong with me lol....

Aww that cheered me up at patient seeing you check bbs!! Hehee I'm sure my colleagues wonder what's wrong with me I'm so distracted! Like you say we want this so so badly and it will happen!! It won't be long now and we will know for sure. It's the waiting game it's so overpowering! I promised I wouldn't do this this time....! Fingers crossed for test day!!!
X

This sounds really promising Sunshine, I had these exact symptoms with my second. Definite af type cramping and a bit of a yucky tummy. When are you due to test? Can't wait to see if you're pg?!

We've got this!

I was quite cramps this morning and last night. I have heard that it is normal to cramp more with your 2nd than your 1st! So if you are preggs then I don't think that it's a bad sign. Something to do with scar tissue and all of that. I get quite bad cramping even during O because I have scar tissue from my endo so I think it is sort of same concept. I had O cramps this month and then pretty much no symptoms but I had a hard week I was emotional wreck which my RE says was maybe the progesterone cream. Now I am worried that maybe all of these symptoms are from that :cry:

Do you track your cycle? If your LP usually stays the same then you should still be in the game!!

Hi Mama.mouse.
I think AV cramps are a very good sign!!! Definitely had lots with my second pregnancy:thumbup: When are you going to test?

Well, I've started to convince myself I'm having symptoms already!! Have been super thirsty (can't seem to quench my thirst!) and as a result I've also been peeing (A LOT!!!). I have also just had a bit of an upset tummy. Just a bit bloated and gassy I guess. Time will tell. My pg tests haven't arrived yet but I'm thinking I'll probably test this time next week at about 10 or 11 DPO. I just can't help myself :haha::haha:

Ooooooh sounding good mama.mouse !!!! Finger x'd!!!

Chin up Sunshine!! 9DPO is still early!! Tomorrow might be your day! :flower::dust::flower:

Still SO early sunshine! Don't give up just yet!!

I don't think I am going to test. I am just going to wait for AF haha I feel like it is a waste of money these days. They are so expensive here I may as well pee on my bank card :winkwink: I left for work for lunch now and was so tempted to go to the pharmacy quickly. AF is due tomorrow though so we will find out soon enough!

Still been a bit crampy but more of a pulling twingy feeling today and definitely only on the right side and funny enough the veins on the right breast are much darker. Is that a thing? I can't make this stuff up lol My body comes up with so many strange things I don't know anymore.

This is one of those months I was just like F it. But it is also the first month I have made a conscious effort to relax, just with life in general.

Symptoms back today. I feel like crap. Super congested, tired because I was tossing and turning last night. Super weird thing, last night I was freezing for hours, I could not warm up! Anyone else have this In The Tww? I'm still feeling so wet that I think af will be here any minute. My boobs hurt this morning too. Though I still feel like I'm just waiting for af to arrive this weekend, I just don't feel like this one is it for whatever reason. Maybe I'm tired of getting my hopes up? It's saving me from buying tests Hahaha

Symptoms back today. I feel like crap. Super congested, tired because I was tossing and turning last night. Super weird thing, last night I was freezing for hours, I could not warm up! Anyone else have this In The Tww? I'm still feeling so wet that I think af will be here any minute. My boobs hurt this morning too. Though I still feel like I'm just waiting for af to arrive this weekend, I just don't feel like this one is it for whatever reason. Maybe I'm tired of getting my hopes up? It's saving me from buying tests Hahaha

I feel the same! I have felt like 1st day of AF for the last 3 days. Just like heavy abdomen and crampy and like I'm constantly "starting". I have also been having very vivid dreams. Not necessarily about TTC just very clear. I have been cold also but it's almost winter here so not sure haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->