• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Pink!!! Can't see your pics as on my phone as at a view of new house lol but can see you've written you have a bfp! Many many congratulations I am so so happy for you :hugs: X.

Another positive opk day four in a row what's going on?!?!? Really sore bbs today and a really odd sensation this lunchtime it sounds weird but I thought a insect bit my side but wasn't that as had two layers but it felt like one sharp pin prick then nothing since! I could either be on ov day or if I believe first opk and ewcm I could be as much as 6dpo!!!

Morning lovely ladies!! My lines on the IC are very clear and apparent. And I'm getting a faint positive on a FRER as well!! I am 11DPO today, period was/is due Wednesday. Praying for a sticky bean! Going in today to get my "official" doctors office test. I'm heading out of town for two weeks starting tomorrow, so I'm going to try to push for a blood test. :wohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_5183.jpg
    IMG_5183.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5184.jpg
    IMG_5184.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 5
Morning lovely ladies!! My lines on the IC are very clear and apparent. And I'm getting a faint positive on a FRER as well!! I am 11DPO today, period was/is due Wednesday. Praying for a sticky bean! Going in today to get my "official" doctors office test. I'm heading out of town for two weeks starting tomorrow, so I'm going to try to push for a blood test. :wohoo:

Oh wow!! I see it!! Baby blessings to you love!:flower:

HCG was 18.1, which is pretty good for still being 2 days away from my period :happydance::baby:

I think I've got my bfp! Here's a pic it's hard to see I'll post a enhanced one next but I'm not sure why a line would show even if enhanced! I'm cautiously over the moon but terrified!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 10
If this is my bfp it's so different than last month I don't really have many symptoms to report! I'm going to test again Thursday! I do have a dry mouth lots of toilet trips and feel a bit sick but I also have bad cold so could be that! How are you all xx

Aww thanks Blue dh won't believe it yet as so feint so I'm waiting a few days testing again. Another lady said line looks in wrong place but i think the control line is slightly off to left making the test line also in odd place what do you think? Hope ur okay. Xx

Wow!!! Pink polka dots and sunshine... I'm so excited for you both!! I can definitely see lines!! Congratulations!!!!! Must be a lucky month. :thumbup: Keep us posted. X

Flying to visit my folks today. Rather crampy... Should I be concerned? I was planning on telling my folks when we get in tonight, but I may wait till tomorrow just in case I miscarry or something... Still nauseous which is a good sign.

Hi All, new to the group. I am 11DPT 10DPIUI i have been getting faint HPT's the last couple of days. Could it still be the trigger (10000 pregnyl). Need any advice I can get :(.

Thank you everyone I'm going to retest tomorrow as I'm not happy where the test line is on the stick and hope by tomorrow and line will be stronger 3 days later than this one taken! I'm so happy but worried I'm going to be devastated if this isn't a bfp tomorrow and just a broken test! Another lady sent me a pic of her bfp tho and it looks off centre so hope this is same for me!

I wouldn't be anymore than 8/9 dpo even today so I tested too early even tho I promised not to!

Trying to be mom I'm not too sure about triggers etc but I'd say 11 days after that's quite promising? Good luck! We don't get beta here I don't think just got to go to doctor to be referred to midwife xx

hun the actual strip may be in a weird position and thats why the test line is appearing further away in the display window of the test, that test is as positive as it gets.

Thank you Blue :hugs: in so nervous to retest in scared it'll be gone! Defo getting symptoms now though sore bbs and odd sensations in tummy. I'm so happy but so worried it's too good to be true x

Retested and it's almost non existent if at all :'(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
aw hun, you still have a chance, you're not out yet until AF shows, still pretty early, I'm starting to hate frers for putting our hopes up then crushing it. id say wait a few more days :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"