5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Oooooh!!! Twins Sunshine?! :haha:How's everyone going?

Hehe thanks ladies i really hope that's my little baby dust token for the coming month! Currently cd10 and oh gets back from rig tomorrow so going to plan on leaving the opks and just BD every other day don't want the stress like last month! :) I'm fortunate get two months consecutive to try as oh works away for 3 weeks then home 3 weeks...

How are you both? Hope things going well xx

X

Sounds like a good plan Sunshine! Fingers crossed for you. I'm well, although feeling like a total space cadet at the moment. That baby brain has kicked in already unfortunately. Found myself unpacking the dishwasher that I had just literally packed minutes beforehand last night :dohh:

Ah oh dear Bec bless you! I don't think I've ever recovered from my baby brain lol I remember in early pregnancy with my son I pressed my car keys to open up the automatic doors to go into work instead f pressing the press to open pad lol still makes me giggle! Going to start every other day from tomorrow I'm cd 12 now usually ov cd 21 (other than random cd 15 last month!)

Hey ladies so I am cycle day 15 today last month I got a really early smiley at cd15 a week earlier than usual as usually ov cd 21/22 ish ans 11/12 day LP and you all know the rest of what happened... well I have not been using opks this month until today after some ov pains and starts of ewcm and low and behold a smily again at cd15! I'm confused as last month was 33 day cycle and even if I didn't ov til cd 17 as opk predicts ov 12-48hrs later I guess... then my LP doesn't add up!
I wish now I didn't do that opk today as I just said Bd every other day which were doing started cd 13! Hubster wants to stick with every other day which we will do until cd23 as hope then we cover all bases based on a normal ovulation for me! Do u think every other day will be enough tho as I'd like to do every day now smily but I don't know if they are right as I said not matching up with my LP! I think hubby feels too much pressure every day...

Stick to every other day sunshine!! In theory every other day is enough and you don't want to put all that pressure on poor hubby!! :haha: They don't cope well! No idea about your cycle but I do remember my first month ever trying to conceive I ended up having a really overdue period and lots of symptoms, but bfns all the way. I put it down to all the stressing about ttc. I did think your lp was supposed stay the same though so not really sure. I'm sure there are others much more knowledgable about the particulars of ttc on here that could help you. Good luck coming into the 2ww sunshine!!!

Hi Bec sorry it's taken me ages to reply. Hope you are doing well! :)
Well as for me really trying to just go with the flow this month and not obsess over things! I am now on cd 20 we've been BD cd13/15/17/18 so far and plan to BD today so cd20/21/22 that should be it then and covered all bases. Dh isn't feeling well so will have to see how he feels if we carry on bless him. I had that smily on my CB Digi opk on cd15 with sorta ewcm and cramps (Like last month!) but unlike last month the IC was not positive at same time and that one was positive cd18 I'm still achy and low back pain and odd sharp things in side and bbs a little sore at times but to be honest nothing really to report..... I don't know when to start counting my dpo!?!? So I could be 4dpo or could be 2 days before ovulation haha! Anyway doing all we can this month!

Update Dh really not feeling well so tried but can't BD today. I think I've ovulated perhaps already as no ewcm as really quite uncomfortable so think may call it quits for this months so sorry tmi.

I have to hope BD from last week caught the little eggy. So ladies I guess I'm in the TWW now. Not expecting anything tbh think that's the best way x

hi sunshine, i think were both on the same CD, however, i dont think i ovulated this cycle as i didnt get a positive opk but i did get a tiny bit of ewcm on cd14 so we dtd on cd 12,14,16,18 hope that does it. DH is sick too he has the man flu and i feel like i have 3 toddlers at home lol. what are your symptoms post O? i wont be noting symptoms since i had every symptom under the sun last cycle and wa wa AF rocks up!

Hi Blue! Ah good luck to you too in the TWW. Maybe you just missed the surge on the opk I didn't get a positive for two months in a row as I was testing once a day! So good luck!!!
I am the same as you trying not to symptom spot this month as its too much especially like last month that was hard going ! My oh has the man flu too! I am trying to keep really busy in the TWW yesterday I cleaned out all the food cupboards lol!! I am pretty sure I'm past ovulation although calendars say I'm two days before ovulation but I had that smily on cd15 but pos IC a few days later I'm confused whether or nt I've BD at right time?! Oh well it is what it is now so we BD 13/15/17/18 and if that smily is true we BD around right time. If the IC are right then think we've missed it now as last two days unsuccessful! Agh

Blatant pos opk IC this afternoon explains the sore bbs! Now dh is I'll we haven't BD for two days so I think we will be pushing it if ov tomorrow cd21 then last BD cd18 think I'm out :(

Im cd 19 and 4dpo, I have the same symptoms, however I thought after ov it should be dry down, there? pls inform me thanks

Babybound I think it is "supposed" to get dryer down there after O, but if you are preggers It would stay wet. FX!

Hi All,
I am new to the board. I am on CD29. 7DPT and 6DPIUI. I am on progesterone supporters for the past 4 days. I have had nausea now and then, twinges in the left and right side. I dont know what to make of all this and driving myself crazy. :(

Hi ladies welcome :wave: lots of luck for this month!
The TWW is tough going but let's hope we see lots of bfps!

Just managed a BD cd 20 -with two VERY positive IC tests today thought give it a go bless my dh he's not feeling well too. So with my smily on cd15 we've had to cover potential two ovulation dates and I think today's opks are right as lines up with my usual cycle and LP mega ov pains today that made me almost cry! So hope that tonight's BD is enough. We've BD 13/15/17/18/20 hope won't ov til tomorrow but plan on maybe one more try tomorrow then that's it! We've given it our best try!
Sure now last months "symptoms" were ovulation at the normal time and I must gear up to ov cd15 and try again like this month is proving! We will see! Calendar shows Sunday as my predicted ovulation date so I will start my TWW on Monday!

good on your dh for trying his best! at least you've covered all bases and its now a waiting game!

Thanks blue yes he is a star! I have awful sore throat today so think I've caught it haha! Also just did IC opk and its positive again! Whyyyy lol!
How are you doing xx

Ok, I think it's still too early for FRER. There is like, a shadow of a line, but too light to get a pic of. My 10miu IC definitely has a faint positive tho!!! I'm preggers! :wohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member