5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

I caved and took another one this morning.
I sweeeeaaaar I can see it in person. 9/10dpo. I can't seem to focus enough to get a good pic though. I'm trying SO HARD not to take my other FRER tonight!

https://i58.tinypic.com/35l9flj.jpg

Thanks ladies! I took the pic right at the 5 min mark, so I could make sure I wasn't getting an evap.

It has pink in it, so I'm trying not to freak completely!
My symptoms this month have been crazy! I had really bad gas (sorry, TMI!) starting from 3dpo. I had that with my daughter. And that lasted until today! My nipples are having sharp pains. I never get that before AF. And I'm so tired I've been napping when my daughter does. I can't even handle my tiredness right now. :)

You certainly sound like you've caught that eggy :) Can't wait to see tomorrow's test :)

Omg i think i got my early bfp! Was only with a 2 hour hold tonight. Taken within 5-10minutes.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zps8290b74b.jpg
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zpsbc8c2f41.jpg

RayeAnne I tweaked your pic! I could see the line anyway, but this is the best i could bring it out to make it more obvious. Congrats momma :D

Attachments

• RayeAnne.jpg
    RayeAnne.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
Omg i think i got my early bfp! Was only with a 2 hour hold tonight. Taken within 5-10minutes.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zps8290b74b.jpg
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zpsbc8c2f41.jpg

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Congrats lady, those are some beautiful lines for 9dpo! omg!!! :D :D

Tweaked yours too Kylasbaby, DEFO a :bfp:! I think this thread is a lucky one :D Congrats xoxo

Attachments

• kylasbaby.jpg
    kylasbaby.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 7
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! Congrats lady, those are some beautiful lines for 9dpo! omg!!! :D :D

OH MY GOD! I'm freaking out. Hope it's not a fluke!

Can't be, was taken 5-10 mins AND it's an FRER and it's PINK!!! So freakin excited for you and RayeAnne! <3

I KNOW! I'm hoping it will be darker with FMU. I have three FRERs so tonight, tomorrow and the next day I will be taking them lol. Then I'll order more haha

Eee I go away for one day and come back to this amazing ness!

I hope the luck continues!

:dust:

Someone has to get a BFP this cycle! It's not me... I was going to do my FRER before I started Primolut N to delay my period. Was about to pee into my pee-cup (haha, yup) and thought, 'hmm, i feel very wet' (sounds so sexual, haha... totally wasn't)

Any ideas what was making me feel so wet? Yup, :witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:
... three days earlier than expected (I have an average 28 day cycle). I have the little cramps too, so I know it's her. UGH. So annoyed. I wanted to take Primolut N to delay my period so I could go away and visit my family and enjoy it without feeling like crap.

Onto a new cycle now, and the only positive thing that comes from my early period, is that this cycle will be normal, and not out of whack for a few months. So this BETTER be cycle I get my BFP.

Good luck ladies... drowning you all in :dust:!

xoxoxoxo <3

ps; i'll be staying here to keep updated!

Boo! Sorry to hear wildworld I was so positive for both of us :)

I will keep the faith for you next cycle! Xxx

So I've got some light pink spotting! 11 dpo and AF isn't due until next Thursday to Saturday going by my average cycle length. I have never had a cycle shorter than 28 days and I've only had one 28 day cycle since I started tracking over a year ago and I was on Vitex when that happened! Have also had some funny feelings low down and stabbing type pains in my boobs... I am of course so hopeful that it is IB. It doesn't look like AF or the beginning of but I'll see in the morning. Fingers crossed!!!

12 dpo .....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19
So I've got some light pink spotting! 11 dpo and AF isn't due until next Thursday to Saturday going by my average cycle length. I have never had a cycle shorter than 28 days and I've only had one 28 day cycle since I started tracking over a year ago and I was on Vitex when that happened! Have also had some funny feelings low down and stabbing type pains in my boobs... I am of course so hopeful that it is IB. It doesn't look like AF or the beginning of but I'll see in the morning. Fingers crossed!!!

Hope it's IB!!! xxx

I'm worried this morning. Took another FRER this morning and it was lighter than the one I took last night. Don't think my camera could pick up the line. But them the wondofo showed a faint positive whereas it didn't show anything last night...

So I took a clear blue digi this morning and got a 'not pregnant'

I have to say, I wasn't too surprised. Those aren't as sensitive as FRER are they?
I totally thought I had another one to take this morning, but all I had were digi's.

Looks like I'm off to the store to grab some FRER for my SMU. :)
AF due Sunday/Monday. Been crampy (unusual) for the past 2 days.

I'll post my (hopefully BFP!) test in a few hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->