5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

Wildworld I think you are right re the iron in the blood thing, although there was none when I brushed my teeth it sort of has that feeling to it!

Welcome Kylasbaby! Pleased to have you join us :)

My sore throat weird taste seems to keep recurring but one never knows if all the swallowing and focusing on it is making it happen...... Gah!

I know what you mean, and if we imagine symptoms, they'll 'appear'. So confusing!!

Wow, everyone has such promising symptoms! I'm starting to get down a little this month already because no real (or imagined!) symptoms have surfaced. I like to think that I've been a little more cranky/emotional, but that might be a long shot. I've had a few really light, sporadic, low cramps but that's about it.

How is everyone feeling today?

I hope all of our symptoms lead to big blaring BFPs, we deserve them! Some people have no symptoms at all, don't feel down just yet, you're still early! Hopefully your cramps could be implantation? I'm feeling good today, 7dpo. Got an idea into my head that I wanted to test this morning, but held off as a BFN will ruin the rest of the cycle for me! I *think* I have tender bbs if it's what I'm feeling. I posted a thread to see what others reckon - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2115721-tell-if-your-boobs-tender.html#post31508967

6dpo today. My God is this TWW going by so slowly. Goodness. I'm planning to test Feb 3rd. One psychic I spoke to said she saw the number three for me so I figured maybe it means to test then. Probably means nothing, but I'll be 8dpo then and I'm dying waiting. Probably won't see anything. But we shall see. FX!!

TWW is always such a drag! I REALLY hope you get your BFP, that's only two days away. And remember if it's BFN, it's still so early so don't lose hope for this cycle until AF shows up, but hopefully you'll have a blaring BFP :flower:

So I was bored today and went online and did this free tarot reading. I really believe in tarot. I have a couple of my own decks somewhere. They're still in box from when I moved...in June. But this reading matched everything perfectly!

First card, how I feel about myself - that new love could be a child.
Second card, what I want most - a secret to be revealed...hopefully my pregnancy revealing itself to me
Third card, my fears - hmm I'll have to think a bit more about this, but could be my fears of being a single parent? Or could also be from my breakup last year that I've been thinking about a lot lately. It was brutal
Forth card, what is going on for me - says success, joy and happiness and time to celebrate or good news on the conception of a longed-for baby!
Fifth card, what is against me - me being afraid I'm not pregnant and this could take a while. Or that even if I am pregnant that doesn't guarantee a healthy child
Card six, outcome - have to think on this one too, but if think it's still about my breakup.

https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zps1e2edd59.jpg
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zps006dff81.jpg

That's amazing, I LOVE Tarot! I REALLY hope this is your cycle to be pregnant, I'm loving the 4th card! <3

Why did I test after saying in this thread that I wouldn't?
*slaps wrist* I'm only 7dpo, so trying to stay positive, although I'm TEMPTED to do an OPK just because I'm silly!!

I *think* I can see something, most likely an evap (I can't see colour), although the photo was taken a minute after dipping the strip.

Attachments

• IMG_6925_picnik.jpg
    IMG_6925_picnik.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 27
Why did I test after saying in this thread that I wouldn't?
*slaps wrist* I'm only 7dpo, so trying to stay positive, although I'm TEMPTED to do an OPK just because I'm silly!!

I *think* I can see something, most likely an evap (I can't see colour), although the photo was taken a minute after dipping the strip.

It's ok! I'm a fellow POAS addict and if it wasn't for the fact I don't have any tests I would totally have tested by now! It is early, don't get down about it, I am so positive for all of us.

Kylasbaby how cool! I've never had a tarot reading before but I would actually really like one. What I really want is someone with the skills to just say yes, you are pregnant! Haha. It's actually really hard to focus on much else.

Wildworld exactly! It's like some cruel placebo effect whereby simply through thinking about something so much you manifest it! I am so antsy!

Wow, everyone has such promising symptoms! I'm starting to get down a little this month already because no real (or imagined!) symptoms have surfaced. I like to think that I've been a little more cranky/emotional, but that might be a long shot. I've had a few really light, sporadic, low cramps but that's about it.

How is everyone feeling today?

Hey Joyful, I'm not sure if I have imagined all of these supposed symptoms or not, truly. This TWW causes you to be so on edge about every little thing! Don't get down, people sometimes have zero symptoms at all! I have read that many two week wait.com posts and a gazillion other sites where heaps of women say the same thing, no symptoms and then bam, BFP!

:flower:

Yeah, I caved and did an opk. Not positive, but obviously you can see a clear line on the OPK... hoping this is good! Currently having a slight cramp around my left side.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 11
Kylasbaby how cool! I've never had a tarot reading before but I would actually really like one. What I really want is someone with the skills to just say yes, you are pregnant! Haha. It's actually really hard to focus on much else.

I have a psychic I see in person, but I haven't been to her in months. I'm too scared lol. I really want to dig out my cards and do a reading for myself. There are sites online where you can do the cards for free. It's fun.

Yeah, I caved and did an opk. Not positive, but obviously you can see a clear line on the OPK... hoping this is good! Currently having a slight cramp around my left side.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I've been having lots of cramps on my right! Not painful, but noticeable and quite often.

I've been having lots of cramps on my right! Not painful, but noticeable and quite often.

Me too! If I keep busy, I don't tend to notice them but if I'm sitting down relaxing, I'll notice them! Hope they're good :D

Me too! If I keep busy, I don't tend to notice them but if I'm sitting down relaxing, I'll notice them! Hope they're good :D

Me too! And I totally just passed out on my parents couch while watching tv with my grandmother. I've been so sleepy.

Me too! And I totally just passed out on my parents couch while watching tv with my grandmother. I've been so sleepy.

Me too! And when I do sleep, I could hibernate! My boobs are REALLY tender now, aching. I'm excited about this :happydance:

Soooooo my tests came in today. Weren't supposed to be here till Monday. So I caved and tested. Obviously nothing as I'm only 6dpo. What is wrong with me? Lol. It doesn't bother me because I know it's too early but I'm seriously afraid to test :(. Don't want that bfn. If I don't see a bfn I can pretend it worked this cycle.

Soooooo my tests came in today. Weren't supposed to be here till Monday. So I caved and tested. Obviously nothing as I'm only 6dpo. What is wrong with me? Lol. It doesn't bother me because I know it's too early but I'm seriously afraid to test :(. Don't want that bfn. If I don't see a bfn I can pretend it worked this cycle.

Don't worry, it's normal for POASaholics :haha: you're right, you're still way too early. I know what you mean being afraid to take them, every cycle is the same. Hopefully this will be our last cycle being afraid to take them. We must get our BFPs this month!!

Don't worry, it's normal for POASaholics :haha: you're right, you're still way too early. I know what you mean being afraid to take them, every cycle is the same. Hopefully this will be our last cycle being afraid to take them. We must get our BFPs this month!!

I was so mad when they came in the mail! I was like "well now I have to start testing". So much for holding out...whoops... I hope we all get out BFPs!
:dust: :dust: all around!

I was so mad when they came in the mail! I was like "well now I have to start testing". So much for holding out...whoops... I hope we all get out BFPs!
:dust: :dust: all around!

Hahaha totally normal when you want something as much as we do though
:dust: to everybody <3

Hi ladies,

Can I join you? I'm 7 DPO and my AF is due on the 9th. So far no symptoms but I remain hopeful! Baby dust to you all xxxxxxxx

Sure shell-bell! Noticed you are in Scotland :) We really are from the four corners on BnB, I love that! Whereabouts are you from wildworld?

I'm a Kiwi, from New Zealand :)

OK this bloat is causing me some issues... my stomach is sticking out a country MILE. It looked like this last night as well and is quite uncomfortable. My lower abdomen area, in the middle is particularly hard.

Nothing else to report today though! 7DPO.

Countinggggg down. Trying to find things to fill my day.

Oh that's right! Super tired this afternoon, had a sleep for a couple of hours on the couch. It happens whenever I try to read my book! Can't focus on the words and just have to put it down.

I'm so glad I'm not the only poas addict! I only pee on ic's though. I save my frers until 9 dpo :)

8 dpo now. My symptoms are

Vivid dreams (dreamt I got my bfp last night)
Emotional.
Extremely tired.
Sore boobs.
Cramping/stretching

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh