5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm either 6 or 7dpo today. Trying to hold out until the 6th to test. Haven't got any HPT in the house but do have opks. Tempted to do one if those later to satisfy my POAS urges! Got a few good symptoms bloated and crampy, tired, tender boobs. I wish I had a time machine!!!

Welcome KeiD!
You do have some good symptoms there, all the best to you for the 6th! :dust:

I'm also wishing for a time machine, TWW is the worst!

Hi KeiD. Glad to have you to suffer with is ;)

Tuesday, I hear ya. I still have another week to go. Longest two weeks of my life.

Afm, I had some dull cramping in my uterus last night when I was laying down for bed. Usually the cramping had been on my right side. I also had my hand over it and felt what felt like bubbles. I thought it was gas (sorry tmi haha) but no gas came after I felt it. I just woke up and can't get myself to get out of bed. I'm still completely exhausted.

Yay, so many promising symptoms, ladies - I'm really hoping that this is our month!

I had my first (I believe) non-imagined symptoms yesterday. My entire back was aching horribly and I had really bad low cramps and stomach cramps simultaneously. I was even surprised to notice some EWCM, which I haven't noticed since I got off the pill. The cramps were bad enough that we had to leave dinner with friends to get me home. Fingers crossed that those are positive symptoms, but it seemed early for implantation since I was only 6DPO yesterday.

In talking with hubby, I decided I'm not going to wait until AF, but test next Sunday (due for AF on Tuesday, so Sunday will be 14DPO). I'm a teacher and I just don't want to wake up to AF unexpectedly during the week and then have to fake a smile all day with the kiddos. I'd rather have the BFN give me a reality check so that I can mentally prepare.

How's everyone feeling today?

When is everyone planning on testing? I'm going to test on Tuesday at 9 dpo

Welcome to all the new ladies, glad to have you on this journey with us :D tuesdaysbaby, I'm from Ireland, the land of leprechauns and Guinness haha!

xoxo

Hi ladies,

Can I join you? I'm 7 DPO and my AF is due on the 9th. So far no symptoms but I remain hopeful! Baby dust to you all xxxxxxxx

Some women get no symptoms at all. FX you get your BFP this cycle!
xoxo

Sure shell-bell! Noticed you are in Scotland :) We really are from the four corners on BnB, I love that! Whereabouts are you from wildworld?

I'm a Kiwi, from New Zealand :)

OK this bloat is causing me some issues... my stomach is sticking out a country MILE. It looked like this last night as well and is quite uncomfortable. My lower abdomen area, in the middle is particularly hard.

Nothing else to report today though! 7DPO.

Countinggggg down. Trying to find things to fill my day.

Oh that's right! Super tired this afternoon, had a sleep for a couple of hours on the couch. It happens whenever I try to read my book! Can't focus on the words and just have to put it down.

Irish lady over here!! :happydance:

Is the bloating normal for you with AF? Even though she's defo not due yet! Hope this is your month<3

I'm so glad I'm not the only poas addict! I only pee on ic's though. I save my frers until 9 dpo :)

8 dpo now. My symptoms are

Vivid dreams (dreamt I got my bfp last night)
Emotional.
Extremely tired.
Sore boobs.
Cramping/stretching

I'm saving my FRER til 11dpo and really hoping to get my BFP! your symptoms sound promising :thumbup:

Hi ladies. Can I join you? I'm either 6 or 7dpo today. Trying to hold out until the 6th to test. Haven't got any HPT in the house but do have opks. Tempted to do one if those later to satisfy my POAS urges! Got a few good symptoms bloated and crampy, tired, tender boobs. I wish I had a time machine!!!

Welcome KeiD, fellow POASaholic :flower:
good symptoms, hope we all get our BFPs this cycle!
xoxo

Yay, so many promising symptoms, ladies - I'm really hoping that this is our month!

I had my first (I believe) non-imagined symptoms yesterday. My entire back was aching horribly and I had really bad low cramps and stomach cramps simultaneously. I was even surprised to notice some EWCM, which I haven't noticed since I got off the pill. The cramps were bad enough that we had to leave dinner with friends to get me home. Fingers crossed that those are positive symptoms, but it seemed early for implantation since I was only 6DPO yesterday.

In talking with hubby, I decided I'm not going to wait until AF, but test next Sunday (due for AF on Tuesday, so Sunday will be 14DPO). I'm a teacher and I just don't want to wake up to AF unexpectedly during the week and then have to fake a smile all day with the kiddos. I'd rather have the BFN give me a reality check so that I can mentally prepare.

Hope you're okay! Implantation usually happens between 6-12dpo so fx that's what it was for you :D good idea about testing before AF. REALLY hope you get your BFP <3 I have a meeting on Wednesday morning after I do my FRER, so BFN will put me in a foul mood! (wednesday is 11dpo, and I'm definitely not using my FRER before then!)

I'm 8dpo, bbs are still kind of tender and had a bit of blood again this morning when I brushed my teeth. I just feel hopeful for this cycle. I have a constant 'wet' feeling (tmi?), but since ovulation, I haven't had a dry time... unusual for me.

xoxo

Tuesday, I hear ya. I still have another week to go. Longest two weeks of my life.

Afm, I had some dull cramping in my uterus last night when I was laying down for bed. Usually the cramping had been on my right side. I also had my hand over it and felt what felt like bubbles. I thought it was gas (sorry tmi haha) but no gas came after I felt it. I just woke up and can't get myself to get out of bed. I'm still completely exhausted.

ooh the bubbling sounds like a REALLY good sign!!! :happydance: have everything crossed that you'll get your BFP this month! xoxo

Hope you're okay! Implantation usually happens between 6-12dpo so fx that's what it was for you :D good idea about testing before AF. REALLY hope you get your BFP <3 I have a meeting on Wednesday morning after I do my FRER, so BFN will put me in a foul mood! (wednesday is 11dpo, and I'm definitely not using my FRER before then!)

I'm 8dpo, bbs are still kind of tender and had a bit of blood again this morning when I brushed my teeth. I just feel hopeful for this cycle. I have a constant 'wet' feeling (tmi?), but since ovulation, I haven't had a dry time... unusual for me.

xoxo

I've had that wet feeling too. I've had creamy cm too but usually I dry up after o. Although I haven't been taking my allergy medicine which dries me up too so that may be it.

ooh the bubbling sounds like a REALLY good sign!!! :happydance: have everything crossed that you'll get your BFP this month! xoxo

I'm hoping it is! I'll have to do so,e research about it. Not sure what it was. I've got everything crossed for you too!

This is my test from this morning... I know, I know, I'm a lost cause!
8dpo, and the test was taken at 10am. I peed at 5am too (not on a stick). Picture taken within 2 mins.

I *think* I can see something, but I can't see it in person. I'm still trying to stay positive until Wednesday as I know 8dpo is early...

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 46
Hmm I don't see anything. But it is still really early!

I'm seeing a shadow of a line. Hope it gets clearer in time.

Look what I did :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 56
I'm seeing a shadow of a line. Hope it gets clearer in time.

Look what I did :dohh:

I can't see anything, but a weird line right next to the control line! It's so early though xoxo

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 28
8dpo, and the test was taken at 10am. I peed at 5am too (not on a stick). Picture taken within 2 mins.

I *think* I can see something, but I can't see it in person. I'm still trying to stay positive until Wednesday as I know 8dpo is early...

Hi, hope u don't mind me commenting. Just popping in to say that I can see a very faint line on this test. Good luck x

Hi, hope u don't mind me commenting. Just popping in to say that I can see a very faint line on this test. Good luck x

Thank you so much, I hope this is my cycle
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back