5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

I'm seeing a shadow of a line. Hope it gets clearer in time.

Look what I did :dohh:

I can't see anything, but a weird line right next to the control line! It's so early though xoxo

I meant on yours hunny.

Yea I noticed that line. Must be the camera tho cos it doesn't look like that on the test!!

My friend tweaked it too ....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 28
I'm seeing a shadow of a line. Hope it gets clearer in time.

Look what I did :dohh:

I can't see anything, but a weird line right next to the control line! It's so early though xoxo

I meant on yours hunny.

Yea I noticed that line. Must be the camera tho cos it doesn't look like that on the test!!

My friend tweaked it too ....

Thanks hun <3

That's so strange, cameras pick up everything! I hope you get your BFP though, 8dpo is still so early xoxox

So my cm has gone from creamy to watery today. Other than that a tiny bit of cramping on my lower right side and I'm exhausted, but no other symptoms :(

I know. So mad I wasted a frer :growlmad:

We've all done it, don't beat yourself up over it xx

So my cm has gone from creamy to watery today. Other than that a tiny bit of cramping on my lower right side and I'm exhausted, but no other symptoms :(

Do you have any idea what watery cm indicates? That's the cm I've had since O day, sometimes feel like I've wet myself. Currently feeling like AF is about to show up... you know that 'heavy' feeling down below? Ugh! I ran up the stairs earlier and the ache in my boobs took my breath away for a couple of seconds. Still hoping we get our BFPs! You should take note of your symptoms and cm on an app on your phone (I love Period Tracker). It's so useful for comparing them every month and you'll usually know if AF is coming x

Do you have any idea what watery cm indicates? That's the cm I've had since O day, sometimes feel like I've wet myself. Currently feeling like AF is about to show up... you know that 'heavy' feeling down below? Ugh! I ran up the stairs earlier and the ache in my boobs took my breath away for a couple of seconds. Still hoping we get our BFPs! You should take note of your symptoms and cm on an app on your phone (I love Period Tracker). It's so useful for comparing them every month and you'll usually know if AF is coming x

Usually for me I get watery cm when I ovulate I don't get ewcm. "Normally" it comes before ewcm in a cycle. But I already ovulated. I use fertility friend to track everything. FX for our BFPs!

Ah I'm feeling so positive for us all for this cycle :D xoxox

We are a sad sad sad bunch of poas and symptom spotting addicts haha. :dust: for us all!

We are a sad sad sad bunch of poas and symptom spotting addicts haha. :dust: for us all!

Yeah, we suffer from SSSS, which I've just invented...
and what does SSSS stand for?

Serial Symptom Spotting Syndrome :yipee:

Here's a Squinter for you wild :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 36
Em, I can totally see it!!
What's it like in person, can you see it if you squint?

Attachments

• emboIC.jpg
    emboIC.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 28
  • emboIC2.jpg
    emboIC2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 16
I can see it but I'm not sure if there's colour :shrug:

I can see it but I'm not sure if there's colour :shrug:

Me too, but I'm kinda thinking there's a v v v light hint of pink! How many minutes after dipping the strip was the pic taken?

Thanks hunny. The next few days will tell all.

Symptoms today

Sore boobs
Creamy cm
Waves of nausea
Slight cramping all day long.
Full feeling in uterus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads