6 dpo and i feel out =(

I see something, MsLesley, but you're right, it's very hard to tell if there's color (at least in the picture, might be better in person if I saw it lol).

I see something, MsLesley, but you're right, it's very hard to tell if there's color (at least in the picture, might be better in person if I saw it lol).

Thanks for checking! I couldnt tell if it had color so im writing it off as an evap. If I get something obvious in the next couple days then I'll know if it was or not =)

Yea I know they will prob be crap but only got 15 and for £2.80 can't complain if they are :)
How you feeling xxx

Really..that cheap! It would probably be more for me cause im in canada? Im feeling good. Felt nausous all day and sick cause I know im getting a cold. I feel it in my throat and head..i havent got an actual cold or flu in years! My OH has a cold too. We went to the grocery store tonight and I was complaining about being sick and he said maybe you are pregnant...I just turned and looked at him as in to say, yeah right lol I think thats wishful thinking but its got to happen one of these times...hopefully this is the time = p

I know its pretty late so you are probably sleeping but how are you feeling? Have a good sleep if I dont talk to you till morning =)

I don't see any color, I don't know what that means, but it's still so early. Fingers crossed for you!

Yea I know they will prob be crap but only got 15 and for £2.80 can't complain if they are :)
How you feeling xxx

Really..that cheap! It would probably be more for me cause im in canada? Im feeling good. Felt nausous all day and sick cause I know im getting a cold. I feel it in my throat and head..i havent got an actual cold or flu in years! My OH has a cold too. We went to the grocery store tonight and I was complaining about being sick and he said maybe you are pregnant...I just turned and looked at him as in to say, yeah right lol I think thats wishful thinking but its got to happen one of these times...hopefully this is the time = p

I know its pretty late so you are probably sleeping but how are you feeling? Have a good sleep if I dont talk to you till morning =)

Morning! :)

Yea the ICs are a bargain lol. Got them from amazon if you can get it there?
Ooo I hope your OH is right and you are preggy :) let me no as soon as you test :)
I feel like I'm getting a cold too :( headache, stuffy nose but throat ok atm lol.
Had a few cramps last night but not much, but the aches in my shoulders arms and legs is still pretty strong lol xxx

cant see much but fx on them lines!! i took a test on frer this morning bfn :nope:*sigh* im only 10 dpo so still early...just brought a bib and babygrow set for my friends babyshower tonight i really dont want to go.just had a good :cry: on dh. these times make us stronger i guess? thinking of you all and praying we all get our bfp!! xxx

cant see much but fx on them lines!! i took a test on frer this morning bfn :nope:*sigh* im only 10 dpo so still early...just brought a bib and babygrow set for my friends babyshower tonight i really dont want to go.just had a good :cry: on dh. these times make us stronger i guess? thinking of you all and praying we all get our bfp!! xxx

Aww hun. Hope your ok. I think we have all broken down and had a good old cry at some point. Its hard going to baby showers when ttc but one day soon it will be you. Trust me hunni :hugs: I'm sure its too early so try again in a few days :)

Afm - talk about mood swings! It seems all I have to do is make eye contact with someone and I get annoyed :rofl: not good when I've been working all day - customer service based lol. And poor OH.... well he's just lucky to still have a head lol. been a right cow! Hope its all for a good reason cos I'm moooooDay :rofl:

Hope everyone's well and enjoying the weekend. Mine starts now :happydance:
Xxxx

Ugh i caved at walmart and bought a two pack test...i was debating if i should buy frer or a cheaper brand as the frer was $10 for one and the store brand was 10 for two..so i got the store brand. It didnt dawn on me till i took the test that it was blue dye! What a dum dum i am lol. I actually took the test while in walmart cause i had to go anyway. As i was looking at the test...i could swear i saw 'something' but so faint that i wasnt sure. We left the store right after going to the restroom and took a picture of it when i got home about 20 mins later...it actually formed a skinny line by then. Of course this was past the time limit. Ugh...now i wish i would have bought the frer : p

If it was the store brand then u got 2 right? Take the other maybe first thing am?
It really sounds like ur gettin a bfp hun, surely they can't all be evaps? Xxxx

If it was the store brand then u got 2 right? Take the other maybe first thing am?
It really sounds like ur gettin a bfp hun, surely they can't all be evaps? Xxxx

Ill post a picture in a minute. I took a dollar test after i got home and didnt see anything on it...no color at least. I dont like those things. I will test again in the morning. the only reason why i did buy those tests was because i keep feeling that pressure down there like im going to start af. Have your opks got any darker? Do you have any good signs going on? I want us both to be pregnant so we can be bump buddies...all all of us af course!!!! I read up on wild yam cream and it sounds so good! I was going to buy some today but i think i will wait til next week cause i dont think i can use it till after ovulation next month anyway. You should read about it...it might help you. Have you had your progesterone checked?

[img=https://s12.postimage.org/hlco6y5h5/2011_11_19_15_31_23.jpg]

I see a line of some kind.

Yeah...i dont know how trust worthy it is tho seeing as tho its blue dye. I didnt mean to buy the blue dye one. This test only has the plastic control line so the line didnt come from that. We'll see what my other test says in the morning. Thanks for the reply =)

[img=https://s12.postimage.org/hlco6y5h5/2011_11_19_15_31_23.jpg]

I deff see a line this time :D fx fx fx

No I've not Checked anything as started off ntnp but now me and DF want it so much lol. Waiting til may to go dr of nothing by then xxxx

Thanks cookie!! = D

Hopefully you will have a bfp soon so you wont have to need to go to the doctors other then for pregnancy of course ;)

Thanks hun. I am noticing veins on my (o)(o)s. Asked DF is he can see them too but he said he never really paid attention :dohh:
But I've been super moody so fx.

Fx we can all get bfps and be bump buddies. Would be amazing :D xxxx

Thanks hun. I am noticing veins on my (o)(o)s. Asked DF is he can see them too but he said he never really paid attention :dohh:
But I've been super moody so fx.

Fx we can all get bfps and be bump buddies. Would be amazing :D xxxx

Yes that would be! Ive been very irritable today...I snapped at the kfc girl for getting my order wrong...I felt soooo bad! But she was insisting that I ordered something else when I know what I ordered..my son even heard me. I hate when I feel this way cause today im constantly feeling irritated even when im by myself.

Oh I hate it when they get your order wrong though. I always order a side of gravy and most of the time they give me beans..... beans for crying out loud lol.
I really hope this is it for you hun. Lots of baby dust xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->