6 dpo and i feel out =(

I know its still waaaaaaay to early and i was confident up until i woke up this morning. For the past couple nights, i have been having menstural cramps..sometimes they come during the day but they become stronger at night. I have not had menstrual cramps in a very long time so i thought this was a good sign! Usually what i will get now is get this weird feeling right in my uterus right before i start my period that day and i will get pressure sometimes after my period already starts. This morning i woke up to that weird feeling in my uterus like im going to start my period and its still there and it feels pretty strong and is making me nausious. The odd thing too is that i got this at 1 dpo too but very mild and every other day leading up to today i got reg menstrual cramps which i never get like i said. I also get this throb on my right ovary which happens about every other month...which i already got last month so its not happening this month.

I know i did a bunch of rambling but please dont read and run..everyone always seems to do that when i write a thread =( im hoping someone can relate a little.

Girl, we are in the SAME boat this month! I'm 6 dpo, with the SAME exact cramping, nausea, pain in my ovaries, and I kept getting this weird small sharp pain in my right bb (and I never get pains like that in my bbs).

Definitely stalking this thread!!! :happydance: Baby dust!!!!!!

Oh, and had to edit... disregard my ticker, I ovulated WAY earlier this month than normal.

Awww I really hope its a good sign for us!! Keep me posted xx

Please can I join in? I'm 7 dpo and have a dull ache on my right side, but that's all. Not sure if its a good sign or not? Af is due on the 23rd so have banned myself from testing til sunday atleast! Xx

can i join in with u ladies? Im on my second month on ttc after a break. Im having stabbing pains in my right boob, some cramping and lots of cm where i usually dry up after O. I also had the strangest tugging sensation just below my belly button yesterday ...im due on the 25th and Have 26 day cycles.

Course you can join us dawny85 :D
We are all due af at the same sort of time too :D

Welcome MichelleH. Course you can join. The more the merrier :D
Sounding good for you xxxx

Will you be able to hold out testing til the 23rd?? I'm not sure I can! My cycles are 38 days so it seems like an age til we can't try again if nothing happens this month :(

Aww i bet its hard having longer cycles. Mine are normally 28days thank god :)
Erm... well I've been ttc for so long now that I wait til after af hasnt shown to test.
How about you? I hope you don't have to go through another long cycle hun xxx

Hi Girls!! any developments? x

Also changed my pic... hubby said to me since there's a lot of read and runs on here someone i know might see it and nobody knows we are ttc

Morning :D
Ah it does make sense, but was a lovely pic. But I know what you mean, you never know who's reading really.

No developments for me really. Was crampy last night, had a few niggles this morning and woke up with a stuffy nose, but nose is clear now lol.
I think its all in my head lol.

How about you xxxx

My bbs feel a little bigger (only got little ones) but that's probably down to Ov.... other than that i feel fine just normal....

FX

okay ..heresy new one...i have like a strange warm feeling up inside my lady garden...not burning just warm and a few stabbing pains ....any ideas ?

How many dpo are you? unfortunately pains in that region mean only one thing for me and that is that the :witch: is on her way

BeverleyLN - my (o)(o)s got bigger last cycle, even work mates noticed and they have never gone back down, and I've only got small ones too so I'm not complaining lol.

Ooo, im the same, any funny feelings down there normally means witch for me.
But hopefully its not the witch for you xxxx

Morning :D
Ah it does make sense, but was a lovely pic. But I know what you mean, you never know who's reading really.

No developments for me really. Was crampy last night, had a few niggles this morning and woke up with a stuffy nose, but nose is clear now lol.
I think its all in my head lol.

How about you xxxx

i have woken up with a sore throat and blocked nose too. i think the cramps are a good sign at this stage.

but im not due for another 9 days and I've never had this before...u might be right though x

How many dpo are you? unfortunately pains in that region mean only one thing for me and that is that the :witch: is on her way

anywhere between 4 and 7 did'nt opk this month. this is new for me...never felt anything like it x

ooo i hope mine stay big Cookie!!! well slightly bigger lol

If it's a new experience for you Michelle it's probably a good thing! FX for you x

MichelleH - my nose isn't stuffy, just feels a little blocked every now and then. I hope its a good sign for us :D fx fx fx fx fx fx

BeverleyLN - well I went to my parents at the weekend as was my bday and my mum commented on my bigger (o)(o)s then asked if I'm actually allowed to drink. So people say your mum knows your pregnant before you do. I hope that's the case for me, she spent the rest of the weekend saying she couldnt wait for her first grandchild.
You would love the bra I brought the other day. My (o)(o) look huge! Lol. DF loves it, but when you take it off its just depressing lol.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->