6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Here's my CD 18 OPK

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That's a nice opk there barbs...:)
I'm feeling ok I guess...still in quite abit of pain I'm having to stay on these painkillers but they wear out very quickly tho...I've been dozing off today...quite tired- think its the codeine I'm taking lol :)
Hoping I feel better tomorow it's been too long now :(
Hopefully get to see my gp tmr- she best be there lol

:) :) :) xxx

Here's my CD 18 OPK

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That's a nice opk there barbs...:)
I'm feeling ok I guess...still in quite abit of pain I'm having to stay on these painkillers but they wear out very quickly tho...I've been dozing off today...quite tired- think its the codeine I'm taking lol :)
Hoping I feel better tomorow it's been too long now :(
Hopefully get to see my gp tmr- she best be there lol

Nat so sorry you are in pain poor girl. :( I really hope you get over this thing soon it is nasty!!!

Hi ladies happy Sunday. Well I think I am around 10 dpo today. I have not been symptom spotting at all it's such a nice change. But I did use my other life brand test just now which was of course BFN. Lame. Ah well not shocked whatsoever to say the least. I will just wait for AF to show now....

Hey Nat, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. When are you going to your doctor again? I'm assuming you'll have to keep tabs what's going on. I'm sending you well wishes. XO
Thanks for your enthousiasim over my positive OPK! I got EWCM & stuff but I don't think that was my surge a few days back. Too bad it's a longer cycle :(
We BD'd twice yesterday just because so it would be awesome. Plus we should try to BD tonight & tmr! I think given we did twice yesterday & we get in today we should be OK. I thought I did a shoddy job at Bding this month.

I don't know what to think this cycle. I'm afraid what if I don't ovulate.
And the only way I got pregnant was through IUI since I gave birth. Well, guess we'll see :) If not, I'm prepared to jump back into IUI next month.

Awe, Meg - don't give up. I didn't get my bfp (or v.faint line) until 11dpo & it was in the evening. So, don't give up!!!!! FX

Ladies my test just now is even darker! Will be testing this out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 6
Hey Nat, I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. When are you going to your doctor again? I'm assuming you'll have to keep tabs what's going on. I'm sending you well wishes. XO
Thanks for your enthousiasim over my positive OPK! I got EWCM & stuff but I don't think that was my surge a few days back. Too bad it's a longer cycle :(
We BD'd twice yesterday just because so it would be awesome. Plus we should try to BD tonight & tmr! I think given we did twice yesterday & we get in today we should be OK. I thought I did a shoddy job at Bding this month.

And the only way I got pregnant was through IUI since I gave birth. Well, guess we'll see :) If not, I'm prepared to jump back into IUI next month.

Awe, Meg - don't give up. I didn't get my bfp (or v.faint line) until 11dpo & it was in the evening. So, don't give up!!!!! FX

Ahh thanks barb...well hoping to see my gp in the morning-if she's in the surgery - I like to see her only really- she knows me very well and I've got a good patient relationship with her ...
I've been worrying today about how long I've been poorly for- 10 days now and the pain is breath taking at times to say the least :wacko:

Lol we bd twice yesterday too...it was even better the second time round bc there was less pressure on the " hope it works" thoughts...so it was for fun instead :)
I'm really hoping I see a temp rise in the morning...sure hope so anyway ...ill have a shorter lueteal phase this cycle as I normally around 15/16/17 days going by previous record cycle history so far...
Going to start pg testing 10 dpo this time too..that way I should get too worked up about it all...after a week of testing it can get emotionally draining can't it...NOT doing that to myself this time :)

Your pm opk looks amaizballs barb :happydance: ...mine went weak again tonight so it's defo 1dpo tmr-Yaye :)

Holy crap Barbs! That's as positive as they come!!! I wish you the best of luck this month!!! (As of all you ladies of course).

Ohhhh:( temps not risen yet :( I must be in the 36 hr of ovulation frame this time ...booooo! Lol
I wanted to see a big line going up Up up today....oh well maybe tmr instead :)

I'm a bit peeved this mrn...my gp is not till Wednesday...rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
Lol.
Got to wait till then now...I hope I can get this pain at bay till then.
Hope you are all having a better start. To your day than mine girls :)

I know I know - but when you know you just know, you know? LMAO

Sad but true! I am honestly not upset right now... pretty sure I am out. Its because we had such a crap fertile week with DH being so sick and even though I O'd later than I thought I wasnt confident in coverage at all so I have not expected a BFP this cycle at all..... I would be shocked. Although ask me when i start bleeding and I will probably do my standard day mope. LOL

I am about 11 DPO today.. normally due today but since I think I O'd two days later I would be due for AF on Wednesday...

Trying to convince DH to take me to Mexico in a few weeks LOL its not working so far hah!!!

Sad but true! I am honestly not upset right now... pretty sure I am out. Its because we had such a crap fertile week with DH being so sick and even though I O'd later than I thought I wasnt confident in coverage at all so I have not expected a BFP this cycle at all..... I would be shocked. Although ask me when i start bleeding and I will probably do my standard day mope. LOL

I am about 11 DPO today.. normally due today but since I think I O'd two days later I would be due for AF on Wednesday...

Trying to convince DH to take me to Mexico in a few weeks LOL its not working so far hah!!!

Fx for you meg :)
Oh yeah Mexico...I'd love to go there meg :)
Reeeeeeeebah reeeeeeeebah reeeeeebah Mek key can no
Ohhhh he's got to take ya surely....:happydance:
Cook some fajitas -have a Mexican night in...maybe that might sway him lol
It could be a vagita fajita night in pmsl....:rofl:
Ok that joke was lame but funny at the time lol

Fx for you meg :)
Oh yeah Mexico...I'd love to go there meg :)
Reeeeeeeebah reeeeeeeebah reeeeeebah Mek key can no
Ohhhh he's got to take ya surely....:happydance:
Cook some fajitas -have a Mexican night in...maybe that might sway him lol
It could be a vagita fajita night in pmsl....:rofl:
Ok that joke was lame but funny at the time lol

LOL !! You are hilarious

DH keeps saying that we can go anywhere I want in July - and that we can go away for my 30th Bday then

But I am worried I could be pg then and there is no way I am going on an all inclusive if im pregnant - not really my idea of a fun trip LOL - so I would rather go now!

We will see... doesnt look likely though damn!!

Yikes girls I think I am PMS'ing - I just ate pad thai with the girls at lunch followed by a sprinkle donut!! AHHHHHHHHH lol

Yikes girls I think I am PMS'ing - I just ate pad thai with the girls at lunch followed by a sprinkle donut!! AHHHHHHHHH lol

...Normally I don't post much in this thread since I prefer to be a stalker...but I just have to let you know...I want a damn sprinkled donut now!

...Normally I don't post much in this thread since I prefer to be a stalker...but I just have to let you know...I want a damn sprinkled donut now!

Butterfly - too funny - I know you stalk us but you are more than welcome to post anytime haha.... and yes they are awesome and hit the sweet spot!!

Hi Ladies! I'm 5dpo and have already started testing....like 2 days ago hahah , I don't why I do this to myself but I can't help it!! Ill be POAS almost every day for the next week or so! Good luck !!! Does anyone else have any symptoms yet? I have some pains in left ovary. Kind of like O pain? Wondering what that's all about! I did just get off BC about 2 months ago so who knows :/ my boobs feel like they might hurt too! Lol

LOL Nat you're hilarious! I like your Mexican Theme night!

Aw Meg that's so nice you can go away for your birthday. But I hear you about being preggers. I was always paranoid about flying in my first trimester too so we never really planned a trip at all. Life as we know it is on HOLD.

I'm considering Ovulation day today so 1dpo tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're wrong Meg - AF stay the EFF away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Nat you're hilarious! I like your Mexican Theme night!

Aw Meg that's so nice you can go away for your birthday. But I hear you about being preggers. I was always paranoid about flying in my first trimester too so we never really planned a trip at all. Life as we know it is on HOLD.

I'm considering Ovulation day today so 1dpo tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you're wrong Meg - AF stay the EFF away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know... as much as I would love to go away for my bday I would rather go now because I dont want to go away pg.... not even just because of flying but I like my cocktails at the beach and it would not be as much fun with a bottle of water haha....

I hope Im wrong too blahhhh but I dont think I am!

I have zero symptoms if I think about it....just started to get little pangs in bbs - zip else.

Has anyone got an evap line as soon as 20 min? I took a test and it seemed to be BFN as of 8 min after testing , I went to make lunch for the kids and checked it again at 10/15 min later I see the faintest of all faint line showed up.... Blue dye test :/ I knew better than to buy the blue dye test! :( now ill be buying more tonight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->