6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ok so this looks promising eh? :)
Cd14 is today's opks....I'd say its nearly there or there...it's defo stronger than last cycles positive...so thinking I'm going o in the next 24 hrs or so :happydance:

Well I thought I may have missed it...so blooming lucky I got out of that hospital when I did :)
I guess I wouldn't feel the o pain this cycle as I'm on very strong painkillers so there's no way I could feel that this time....thinking I may not dose up when I go to bed tonight just to see if o pain kicks in...if It does tho it be dosing up again...:wacko:

Can I ask???
Does your cm dry up abit when your are past follicular stage?

So I'm hoping for a higher temp on Sunday to show that o has happend ...oh I really hope so :shrug:

Let me know what you all think ladies of my evening opk...is it positive do you think? :)

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
Edit on my last post of opk.......
That pic really does no justice to the strength of colour on opks....it looks alot stronger here In front of me...the pic is not that good really...:)

Cd14 is today's opks....I'd say its nearly there or there...it's defo stronger than last cycles positive...so thinking I'm going o in the next 24 hrs or so :happydance:

Well I thought I may have missed it...so blooming lucky I got out of that hospital when I did :)
I guess I wouldn't feel the o pain this cycle as I'm on very strong painkillers so there's no way I could feel that this time....thinking I may not dose up when I go to bed tonight just to see if o pain kicks in...if It does tho it be dosing up again...:wacko:

Can I ask???

So I'm hoping for a higher temp on Sunday to show that o has happend ...oh I really hope so :shrug:

Let me know what you all think ladies of my evening opk...is it positive do you think? :)

Hi Nat You can definitely see a progression there even though the pictures are dry now.

I can't see if it's positive or not because it's hard to tell with them being dry but if you say that they look much darker in person that could be. post another picture today right after you've taken it if you can

Happy Saturday ladies. How is everyone today? I'm doing pretty good. I haven't been doing any symptoms spotting really so that's been a nice break for me I do expect AF to show up but at the same time who knows I'm really not thinking about it very much although I probably will in a couple of days lol. I do have one test sitting around but I think because it's a life brand and also a blue dye test that I'm not that eager to take it. I am about 9dpo today I think.

Can I ask???

Hi Nat You can definitely see a progression there even though the pictures are dry now.

I can't see if it's positive or not because it's hard to tell with them being dry but if you say that they look much darker in person that could be. post another picture today right after you've taken it if you can

Hiya meg...well I took my mid afternoon opk today and I'd say its DEFO positive...I'm going to post a pic of it along side my evening opk later so you can all see....I'm chuffed to bits I haven't missed o this cycle....good timing eh? :)
So far I'm going to go with Monday being1 dpo...hope so .fx :)
I'm cd15 today so that means if opk IS indeed positive today i will be ovulating on cd 16 this cycle..a little later than last cycles...just waiting for my temp to rise to confirm this now...
I had to stop taking the maca when in hospital bc there's not enough medical evidence to say weather or not it could have interfered with all the meds I've been on...going to start it again on Monday tho..I recon that the maca DEfO helps with cm...I've had a ton of it this cycle...I didn't manage to take the honey everyday this time as I was ill so I know it wasn't that.
Hope your well love....well done with the non ss lol...what cd are you on now?....when are you going to test? Day before af or earlier?

Hey Nat. I'm on Cd 26 today. I usually have a 27 day cycle so AF would be due Monday but once in awhile I O 2 days later and have a 29 day cycle so I am expecting AF on Wednesday instead. We will see. Opks didn't work too well this month so I am guessing but I think I'm right.

By the way Nat I just looked up where you live in Plymouth and it looks absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't believe the pictures. I bet it's best in the summertime by the water. :)

Hey Nat. I'm on Cd 26 today. I usually have a 27 day cycle so AF would be due Monday but once in awhile I O 2 days later and have a 29 day cycle so I am expecting AF on Wednesday instead. We will see. Opks didn't work too well this month so I am guessing but I think I'm right.

Ahhh soo at the very most you only have to wait as long as 4 days to test...:thumbup:
You done really well with not ss...I always say I'm not going to do it but I always end up doing it lol...can't help it can ya lol :)
I got my fx for your bfp meg... You really deserve it...:) :flower:

By the way Nat I just looked up where you live in Plymouth and it looks absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't believe the pictures. I bet it's best in the summertime by the water. :)

Ahhhh thankyou ...yeah it's quite nice here in the summer...lots to do and see...we get an awful lot of tourists tho so sometimes getting to see or enjoy things can be quite a busy event of affairs lol...
Failing that we got some splendus beaches and holiday spots around us too...
Mind you our summers have been NON existent the last 3yrs now...we are all praying for a good one this year lol....it gets so depressing without a good summer let alone 3 in a row....
I'm thinking great Britain will be quite quiet next year if we have a summer like last years....lol- everyone will be going abroad instead...kind of good in way bc everything will get cheap again so holidayers will stay or more will come back ...
Either way I don't much care I just want some flipping sun pmsl :)

Well there it is....positive I'd say would you girls :happydance:
So do I call tmr 1 dpo or is that Monday???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 8

I tend to follow Barb's rule of 2 days later lol. But not always haha. However I think it's better!!

Congrats on the positive and welcome to the horrid 2ww lol

Hiya girls,
Well I've had a sleepless night with kidney pain and been to doctors today and I have another uti, wonderful, more anti biotics for me. I never vet get them. Only ever had em when I was pregnant with my son so figures that it would happen again this time. I'm at my doctors on Monday to discuss maybe having a mild anti biotic I can take throughout this pregnancy to prevent reaccurances.

Petzy, oooh your close fingers crossed :)

Nat, I'd say go of your temps on your chart as that will tell you how many dpo you are and the ppl should hopefully confirm x

Hiya girls,
Well I've had a sleepless night with kidney pain and been to doctors today and I have another uti, wonderful, more anti biotics for me. I never vet get them. Only ever had em when I was pregnant with my son so figures that it would happen again this time. I'm at my doctors on Monday to discuss maybe having a mild anti biotic I can take throughout this pregnancy to prevent reaccurances.

Petzy, oooh your close fingers crossed :)

Nat, I'd say go of your temps on your chart as that will tell you how many dpo you are and the ppl should hopefully confirm x

Hey KLK you poor thing! I have never had a UTI but they sound awful. I have had a bladder infection not sure if its the same but it was really uncomfortable.

FX you can get something to help prevent it happening again

Hey ladies. I missed so much! I was out getting an inspection done in the new house & unfortunately the foundation crumbled so we are backing out :(
I'm so sad. We have to hit the pavement again looking for a new house. So tomorrow we will head back out.

Wow all three of us have palpitations?! Is this really so common? It really freaks me out. I think it's mostly just stress. Sigh.

So ladies - Nat I'm glad you're OK and thanks for the pep talks. You rock! I think I ovulated but I plan to keep testing just incase. And keep BDing!
I have lots to catch up on here including I see there are some tests for me to check out!

Meg I'm gladly your kitty is doing well. Great news. Meds eh?! Gah.
Poor cat.
And yes the positive OPK can be a 12-24-48 hours until you O but safely best to say O the day after your surge.

Ok I'm working in reading all your posts!

Can I ask???

Looks like your test is almost positive. Maybe in the next 2 days I'd say.

And yes, my CM dries up totally right after ovulation & then some time in the TWW my CM gets creamy & watery a bit. Then dries up. It's like up & down.

I will take your advice & keep testing but I think I ovulated. My CM was ewcm & cervix was high & soft. And now it's firm & dry. But you know, who knows?! I may be very wrong. We just have to keep having sex, I have to keep testing & see what comes of it.

Oh yeah!!!! Very positive!
You will O tmr & 1dpo Monday.

Yay we will all be in TWW together!!!

Xx

Hiya me petals....well temp dropped ever so slightly this morning so expecting it to rise sharply tmr morning...hope so fx :)

Ahhh barbs sorry to hear about the house ...hope you find the house of your dreams soon-things will piece themselfs back together eventually :)

How you holding up meg? Still no ss I hope lol :)

Hiya Kay hope your feeling better today..you keep them feets up ok :)

Hey Ladies!

Thanks Nat I hope we find some thing soon we are runnin out of time. :(

My OpK is positive this morning. I'm going to test again later. But it's the first real positive test so I'm going to assume I'm havering a later O this cycle? My tests from a few days back was not actually positive, only almost.

B.

Nat how are you feeling?!
I love your choice of words lol. Petals. :)
I do t mind being a part of a purdy flower. xo
I hope your recovering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"