6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I also had two miscarriages. :( one at 6wks and one at 9wks. Was pregnant w twins at one t ime but one of the babies literally vanished! Gave birth to one healthy boy and one empty sac(full of fluid, but no baby) very odd..didnt have but one early ultrasound cuz I was going to a midwife. No clue wen other baby died and was assuming my body absorbed it very early on.

Aww that's very sad I'm sorry for your loss (((hugs)))....I had a loss in January-new years eve at 10 wks...it's very upsetting isn't it...
Yh I have a lo- boy- handful -but a wonderful lil man...very smart and caring and We long to give him a brother or sister to grow up with...
He took such a long time to have aswell-7yrs ...he so special to us :)

I have looked on amazon for some frers but they don't list them as actuall frers so I don't know if that site would be any good to you...:) if you come across a better one let me know :) :) :)

:) :) :) xxx

Im very sorry for ur loss as well...I feel blessed to have all my kids but I wld never hesitate, if there were only so many babies handed dwn to woman ttc I wld definately step back and give u girls the babies ...I often feel guilty for havin so many kids wen there are so many woman that truly deserve to have more. I truly pray for u and will send every ounch of energy ur way in hope that ur little one can have a sibling and u get another previous baby..lots of baby dust ur way!!!!

Ahhhhhhh that's lovely thankyou mommaplus ...:hugs: :flower:
Don't feel guilty tho love...it is your destiny to have them babas...
I hope you get your little girl for your husband too
Lots of baby dust to you both too :)

Welcome Mommaplus - so sorry about your MC's - I wish you the best of luck and you are in good hands on this thread if you want to join us :)

I also had two miscarriages. :( one at 6wks and one at 9wks. Was pregnant w twins at one t ime but one of the babies literally vanished! Gave birth to one healthy boy and one empty sac(full of fluid, but no baby) very odd..didnt have but one early ultrasound cuz I was going to a midwife. No clue wen other baby died and was assuming my body absorbed it very early on.

Aww that's very sad I'm sorry for your loss (((hugs)))....I had a loss in January-new years eve at 10 wks...it's very upsetting isn't it...
Yh I have a lo- boy- handful -but a wonderful lil man...very smart and caring and We long to give him a brother or sister to grow up with...
He took such a long time to have aswell-7yrs ...he so special to us :)

I have looked on amazon for some frers but they don't list them as actuall frers so I don't know if that site would be any good to you...:) if you come across a better one let me know :) :) :)

Im very sorry for ur loss as well...I feel blessed to have all my kids but I wld never hesitate, if there were only so many babies handed dwn to woman ttc I wld definately step back and give u girls the babies ...I often feel guilty for havin so many kids wen there are so many woman that truly deserve to have more. I truly pray for u and will send every ounch of energy ur way in hope that ur little one can have a sibling and u get another previous baby..lots of baby dust ur way!!!!

Ahhhhhhh that's lovely thankyou mommaplus ...:hugs: :flower:
Don't feel guilty tho love...it is your destiny to have them babas...
I hope you get your little girl for your husband too
Lots of baby dust to you both too :)

Welcome Mommaplus - so sorry about your MC's - I wish you the best of luck and you are in good hands on this thread if you want to join us :)

Thank u!! I wld love to join..

LOL I don't think paranoying is a word :) You're a funny lady.
OH btw, Cori Street - I"m just past the point where Sunita died.
Tina's flat got broken into so Gary spends the night. Roy's mom gets caught w/her pot brownies :) Don't tell me more!!!!

I just did a Cori Street google though & find out that Tina MacIntyre's character will get written out :( I really like her.

1dpo over here, lady! So you're testing at 10dpo? I'll probably test before my hope of waiting until 11dpo. LOL. Maybe I should keep the tradition & test starting 6dpo? But I already know that's a wasted effort. Lets see how long I can go for!

I know I'm a ditz when it comes to English...where my brains were at when in English at school ill never know...lol

Ohh yeah tinas a very naughty girl-Nuff said :)
And Sylvia -hilairious lol.

6dpo? Well I tend to start around then too. But I'm going to try my absolute hardest not to this time..I notice that it tends to add to my anxieties and I get myself in a emotional tizzy lol
Last cycle I started at 1dpo lol? Wth was I thinking lol

Naught girl huh?! Don't tell me!!!!! I don't know how much further you are than we are in the show.

I don't want to start at 6dpo really b/c I know it'll be negative. I would like to hold out to 10dpo at minimum. Maybe 9. I think that's reasonable!
OMG I went a bit crazy & got my massive delivery of OPKs GAWD.
My OPK today is negative!

Ladies I am here :)
Sorry! It's been a busy day. We are putting an offer in on another house tonight so we're just going crazy :)

Meg - Florida sounds nice! I've never been a big fan of FL myself but a sunny destination sounds great! And if you have accommodations covered, perfect!
Did you take a test today?!

Nat, how are you doing today? Are you feeling any better at all? You seeing your GP this week right?

1dpo in the house! WHOOP WHOOP! Trying to keep sane.

Welcome Momma! I saw your blue dye test & it seems like there is a faint line. Blue dye tests in my experience are brutal. I've had a lot of false positives. I think you need to get a FRER.

I don't have online links to FRER tests but Internet Cheapies I do!

www.makeababy.ca - Canadian (I think they deliver to the USA)
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com - USA - They deliver to Canada too

Sorry! It's been a busy day. We are putting an offer in on another house tonight so we're just going crazy :)

Meg - Florida sounds nice! I've never been a big fan of FL myself but a sunny destination sounds great! And if you have accommodations covered, perfect!

Nat, how are you doing today? Are you feeling any better at all? You seeing your GP this week right?

Welcome Momma! I saw your blue dye test & it seems like there is a faint line. Blue dye tests in my experience are brutal. I've had a lot of false positives. I think you need to get a FRER.

Urgh I wish I could say I felt better but I can't..I've been on bed rest today-well- sofa rest instead lol...my gp is in tmr so I'm going to see her then...I'm going to be real peeved if I can't get in to see her...ill have to demand my docter lol

I did the same with massive deliverys last night lol...I ordered 75 pg tests pmsl...I told oH I did it and he looked at me like "are you fecking crazy woman". Lol
He gets it tho...it's simply saving the penny's love I say to atleast try and convince him it's a good idea lol :)

I've had thoughts of poas today...why? Why ? Why? Lol

When do you usually get your cover line on your chart barbs? How many days after o?

Ok so i need poas anonymous..lol I went and got a frer..did a lil color enhamce to show..is this evap or indent line? Pics were takin about 5 min after..

Attachments

• IMG_20130423_145206.jpg
    IMG_20130423_145206.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
Hard to upload the way it looks

Attachments

• IMG_20130423_144931.jpg
    IMG_20130423_144931.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 9
I do see something, can you upload an original without enhancements, mommaplus?

I do see something, can you upload an original without enhancements, mommaplus?

I think this is the orig

I see something real faint on it. Kind of looks the way mine did at 7 dpo. Hard to tell though if it has color or not online. But if it came up within 5 mins that is a good sign. Wait two days to let your HCG build up and then test again. (or if you're like me test with a digi and see what you get).

Urgh I wish I could say I felt better but I can't..I've been on bed rest today-well- sofa rest instead lol...my gp is in tmr so I'm going to see her then...I'm going to be real peeved if I can't get in to see her...ill have to demand my docter lol

I did the same with massive deliverys last night lol...I ordered 75 pg tests pmsl...I told oH I did it and he looked at me like "are you fecking crazy woman". Lol
He gets it tho...it's simply saving the penny's love I say to atleast try and convince him it's a good idea lol :)

When do you usually get your cover line on your chart barbs? How many days after o?

Ok so Natalie I finally looked up what PMSL means because I had no idea haha - Pissing Myself Laughing LOL! Now it makes much more sense haha

Hey Barb! Glad to see you here....another offer thats awesome!! FX!!

No I have not tested - due tomorrow AF - lol kinda dreading it...

There is always tonight though LMAO!

I don't see a conclusive pink line. There is something but appears as an evap.
FX

You're saving lots of money ordering IC's. I have a few pregnancy tests but I might try to test out using the opks because I know it turns positive when there is HCG present. Maybe next week ill order more preggo tests.

Your cover line will happen once FF is sure you've ovulated. It's taken me up to 3 days to get it.

Don't test yet!!! I swears I'm going to try and be real good and make it to at least 9dpo....

I don't see a conclusive pink line. There is something but appears as an evap.
FX

So I showed test to my husband..he demanded I hold my pee 3hrs and retest..the last test was after like a 1 hr hold. If that..well I hona post pics in a few but got a nice faint pink line..can see it if I set test on counter and step back 5ft..my knees started shakin and my husband looked like he was gona faint. Lol I think he wanted a girl but didnt think it cld actually happe . Ima retest w fmu tomorroow and if I get another line and it looks good I may make a doc apt..soooo weird. I just stopped taking bc on march 29th..had withdrawl bleed april 2nd.

Hey Meg! I hope the wicked witch stays away. What date is your appointment next month?
I asked a many posts back and I'm not sure if your responded. Sorry if I'm asking again and you told me.
Are you testing this evening or just waiting it out??

OK ladies I'm taking off soon to place my bid on a home. Wish me luck!!

Cheers xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->