• IMG_20130423_162035.jpg
    IMG_20130423_162035.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12
Dnt know if I hit right button

Attachments

• 20130423_161314.jpg
    20130423_161314.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
Hey Meg! I hope the wicked witch stays away. What date is your appointment next month?
I asked a many posts back and I'm not sure if your responded. Sorry if I'm asking again and you told me.
Are you testing this evening or just waiting it out??

OK ladies I'm taking off soon to place my bid on a home. Wish me luck!!

Cheers xo

Hey Barb - no I am holding out till tomorrow because I don't want to get my hopes up or waste money - sigh!! Lol. I forced myself to go home. I do expect AF in the morning so we will have to see what the morning brings lol.

As Of now the appt is booked for May 28th (also in my signature tee hee) which is a a couple days after my next AF should be over.

Momma- If you had not posted the tweaked inverted picture I would have said that it was an evap but the tweaked picture does show a line! How many dpo are you sorry if you have said all this already

Ladies I am here :)
Sorry! It's been a busy day. We are putting an offer in on another house tonight so we're just going crazy :)

Meg - Florida sounds nice! I've never been a big fan of FL myself but a sunny destination sounds great! And if you have accommodations covered, perfect!
Did you take a test today?!

Nat, how are you doing today? Are you feeling any better at all? You seeing your GP this week right?

1dpo in the house! WHOOP WHOOP! Trying to keep sane.

Welcome Momma! I saw your blue dye test & it seems like there is a faint line. Blue dye tests in my experience are brutal. I've had a lot of false positives. I think you need to get a FRER.

I don't have online links to FRER tests but Internet Cheapies I do!

www.makeababy.ca - Canadian (I think they deliver to the USA)
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com - USA - They deliver to Canada too

Urgh I wish I could say I felt better but I can't..I've been on bed rest today-well- sofa rest instead lol...my gp is in tmr so I'm going to see her then...I'm going to be real peeved if I can't get in to see her...ill have to demand my docter lol

I did the same with massive deliverys last night lol...I ordered 75 pg tests pmsl...I told oH I did it and he looked at me like "are you fecking crazy woman". Lol
He gets it tho...it's simply saving the penny's love I say to atleast try and convince him it's a good idea lol :)

I've had thoughts of poas today...why? Why ? Why? Lol

When do you usually get your cover line on your chart barbs? How many days after o?

:) :) :) xxx

You're saving lots of money ordering IC's. I have a few pregnancy tests but I might try to test out using the opks because I know it turns positive when there is HCG present. Maybe next week ill order more preggo tests.

Your cover line will happen once FF is sure you've ovulated. It's taken me up to 3 days to get it.

Don't test yet!!! I swears I'm going to try and be real good and make it to at least 9dpo....
Ooh barbs I never knew that..a positive on opk? That's cool...what if it a faint line? Or does it have to be blaring?
How many dpo does this work?
Thanks for info on ff that helps ALOT I got alittle worried then lol
You can do it barbs..we both can lol...waiting is real hard tho isn't.....self control that's what we need ha ha haaaa :thumbup:

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html. Nat - it can work but not always. See the link!

Ahhh go on meg-test! He he hee....I'm on the edge of me seat here lol....
Naa I totally get you for waiting ...wish I was that good tho :)

Barbs good luck with the house :)

Mommaplus...I see a line...defo test again tmr morning yeah...:)

I don't have any so it makes it much easier once I'm home LOL.

The only reason I don't order loads of IC is because I am far too cheap Haha and hate the disappointment !

https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html. Nat - it can work but not always. See the link!

Wow that was very interesting meg...
I just HAD to test this out aswell...a flaming good excuse to poas I say pmsl...
So OF COURSE it was negative but I'm going to try this method out around 9dpo against my hgc's and see wht I get...
Yaye a new experiment to play around with ha haaa

I am around 11dpo..not real sure. Just know the wk I o'ed

Momma I see a line! Hope it's real! How long have you been trying?

Sorry Meg you're right. I've seen your signature so many times its lime I don't see it any more lolllll

Girls we didnt get the house :( too many offers and we for out bid :(

OPK as HPt doesn't always work. You ca t use it alone but I can tell you that both times I got trigger my OPK was positives because of the HCG. And when I was pregnant last month my OPK was blazing positive. So it's a good clue either way! I'm going to test all week to see how it goes :)

Sorry Meg you're right. I've seen your signature so many times its lime I don't see it any more lolllll

OPK as HPt doesn't always work. You ca t use it alone but I can tell you that both times I got trigger my OPK was positives because of the HCG. And when I was pregnant last month my OPK was blazing positive. So it's a good clue either way! I'm going to test all week to see how it goes :)

This is only my first month. Went off bc pills march 29th. Actually wasnt hona start ttc but my bc was recalled..so missed a few then cldnt start new pk til after my period..my husband been wantin a daughter so figured we wld try this month and if we were meant to concieve then we wld have another..:) if I dnt concieve then I dnt know if I will keep tryin or go bk on pill.. I have unbearable ovulation pain...so really dnt wana go to many months off the pill because I cant handle the pain...but looks like there is a definate chance I may b pregnant...:)

Hi Nat, sorry Ive not been on much. I'm so tired and sicky and I jut can't concentrate and my memory's not doing so well lol by the time I've caught up on the chat on this thread I've forgotten what's been said and don't know what to write lol. I've been wearing sea bands which help some days but not on the bad days. 1 week today until our scan, getting more nervous the closer it gets. I didn't speak with my dr on mon. I had to go in to give them a pee sample to send to the lab to make sure I'm on correct anti biotics so will probably have a chat when results are back in. I hope your feeling better? I also have become good friends with my couch lol. have you seen your dr yet? xx

Barbs - sorry to hear you lost your bid. It obviously wasn't meant to be that house. I believe in fate and you will end up in the house that your meant for.
Good luck xx

Meg - I'm on the edge of my seat too waiting for your result, I really hope your positive this cycle :) I wasn't far off my fertility appointment when I got my Bfp, I was 2 months away. Sending you lots of luck xx

Momma - Hi :) it's looking very hopefull for you. If so, you conceived quickly! Wow x

Ukhummmmm....lol...didn't you say you were going to hold off with the testing lol
Althoe I am vey tempted to try this out with the opks too lol
Sorry to hear the bids fell through barbs...Kay right you'll get a great house and it will be the one that's meant to be :flower:
Hay I'm really looking forward to megs test today ....I got my fx for her big time.:)

Well I got my cover line today :happydance: Yaye....it's looking ok so far.and my stats on ff also say our bd coverage gives us a high chance.estimated due date if we caught that eggy is 12th of jan 2014 - which is my step pops birthday Yaye...
I'm 3dpo today...just playing the waiting game now...7days to go until the testing begins...

So how is everyone today?:)
Meg have you tested yet?:)

:) :) :)

Ok here is my test w fmu..taken at 5am w fmu

Attachments

• IMG_20130424_071623.jpg
    IMG_20130424_071623.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics