6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Momma! - is there color in that line I have terrible line eye and cant tell - that being said I have never seen an evap or indent on a FRER before... I really hope this is your BFP!!! Do you have any more tests with you ??

Well I got my cover line today :happydance: Yaye....it's looking ok so far.and my stats on ff also say our bd coverage gives us a high chance.estimated due date if we caught that eggy is 12th of jan 2014 - which is my step pops birthday Yaye...
I'm 3dpo today...just playing the waiting game now...7days to go until the testing begins...

So how is everyone today?:)
Meg have you tested yet?:)

:) :) :)

Thats great Nat!! Best of luck... I should chart one of these days..... but I have tried hard to avoid getting too clinical about this whole TTC thing... takes the fun out of it for me but then again I have fertility appt next month so thats as clinical as it gets haha....

Hi Ladies...

D Day over here LOL - didnt wake up with AF like I usually do BUT last month that happened too for the first time so I have definitely been duped before... I got it in the afternoon or late morning last cycle I think....

No pink CM though.... It was actually yellow this am after a BM (TMI) which I dont recall seeing before but I honestly think this witch is just waiting a few more hours to show. With my luck she will really tease me and make me late one day LOL that would be splendid!!

I don;t plan on testing because I assume AF will show shortly ..... But if she doesnt show all day I may pick one up on the way home we will see.

I have almost zero boob soreness which is rare for me - just a tiny pang here and there and no achy sides like i always get....

Very mild cramping here and there which started I think yesterday but barely noticeable.... thats it. Nada really.

Momma! - is there color in that line I have terrible line eye and cant tell - that being said I have never seen an evap or indent on a FRER before... I really hope this is your BFP!!! Do you have any more tests with you ??

The line is def pink..just light. I wish I had more tests. Do u think w tge lines bein so light it wld show on a digi if I got one?

The line is def pink..just light. I wish I had more tests. Do u think w tge lines bein so light it wld show on a digi if I got one?

I had bad o cramps on the 11th -15. Was fine a cpl days then starting having af type cramps lasting forever. Like all way up to a cpl days ago..now today I am having mild af typre cramping again..no other symptoms though..

Im really not sure as I hear different info on whether or not the Digi's are more or less sensitive than the FRER... but in some cases the digi's do seem to pick it up early!!

FX!

Im really not sure as I hear different info on whether or not the Digi's are more or less sensitive than the FRER... but in some cases the digi's do seem to pick it up early!!

FX!

Maybe I get a digi or just get another two ok of frer to take each mornin and see if line gets darker .

FX!

Maybe I get a digi or just get another two ok of frer to take each mornin and see if line gets darker .

Thats a good plan Momma - really hope its the start of your BFP!!!

Well I caved. Lol cldnt take the suspense so I go for bloodwork in cpl hrs and shld have resukts by this eve. I will keep u updated!!

Momma I see a line! Hope it's real! How long have you been trying?

Sorry Meg you're right. I've seen your signature so many times its lime I don't see it any more lolllll

Girls we didnt get the house :( too many offers and we for out bid :(

OPK as HPt doesn't always work. You ca t use it alone but I can tell you that both times I got trigger my OPK was positives because of the HCG. And when I was pregnant last month my OPK was blazing positive. So it's a good clue either way! I'm going to test all week to see how it goes :)

Ukhummmmm....lol...didn't you say you were going to hold off with the testing lol
Althoe I am vey tempted to try this out with the opks too lol
Sorry to hear the bids fell through barbs...Kay right you'll get a great house and it will be the one that's meant to be :flower:
Hay I'm really looking forward to megs test today ....I got my fx for her big time.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Man, this is OPK testing OK? Different than Pregnancy test :) LOL!!!!!!!
I bought so many so I'm going to use 'em up. I can't use them past this cycle b/c I'll be back to IUI if this doesn't work.

I hope you're right about getting a great house. Right now we're not feeling so positive. I've run out of houses to go see :(

Momma I see a line! Hope it's real! How long have you been trying?

Sorry Meg you're right. I've seen your signature so many times its lime I don't see it any more lolllll

Girls we didnt get the house :( too many offers and we for out bid :(

OPK as HPt doesn't always work. You ca t use it alone but I can tell you that both times I got trigger my OPK was positives because of the HCG. And when I was pregnant last month my OPK was blazing positive. So it's a good clue either way! I'm going to test all week to see how it goes :)

Ukhummmmm....lol...didn't you say you were going to hold off with the testing lol
Althoe I am vey tempted to try this out with the opks too lol
Sorry to hear the bids fell through barbs...Kay right you'll get a great house and it will be the one that's meant to be :flower:
Hay I'm really looking forward to megs test today ....I got my fx for her big time.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Man, this is OPK testing OK? Different than Pregnancy test :) LOL!!!!!!!
I bought so many so I'm going to use 'em up. I can't use them past this cycle b/c I'll be back to IUI if this doesn't work.

I hope you're right about getting a great house. Right now we're not feeling so positive. I've run out of houses to go see :(

Move to Ancaster barbs! LOL lots of houses here! tee hee

Momma that's definitely a bfp! Congratulations to you! XO

Nat, glad to hear you got your cover line. It took three days, right? That's how long it always too for me to confirm ovulation. 2dpo today...booooooooooooring!

Meg, I'm rooting for you! If you got AF like symptoms maybe wait it out.

This Friday is our follow up with my doctor at the fertility clinic. I really just want to jump back into the game if this month turns out I didn't fall pregnant. I'm ready to get back to IUI ASAP.

LOL Meg, we can't leave Toronto for now unfortunately. Due to my step daughter.
Otherwise, we'd look to leave TO at this rate for sure.
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to pop my head here because I was searching about Dollarama tests lol Petzy you had posted about getting some cheapies at Dollarama? I live in Edmonton so I'm guessing they're the same at each store. Are they reliable? I know it would be early, Im 7dpo but don't wanna shell out more than I have to. I initially wanted to wait for AF but for a couple bucks it could be worth it to crack!

My two cents is stay away from Dollarama tests. When I was pregnant, I wouldn't have known I was using those tests. FRER was very clear positive.

www.makeababy.ca - Canadian & cheap tests. They work great!

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->