6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Tee Hee I love you ladies already!!!

MrsEv - GL!!! I have endo I know that they are different but I wish you all the best!!

LADIES :hugs: and I hope we all get our :bfp: 's soon!!

So here is my test today - 6dpo. stark WHITE.

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 187
Are my eyes playing trick or is there something there?? lol maybe wishful thinking??

Are my eyes playing trick or is there something there?? lol maybe wishful thinking??

You know I thought that a few times but I think I just have line eye!
I'm pretty sure its stark white. I plan to test with an ultra-sensitive tomorrow with fmu see what happens!

GL Fx for you! Tomorrow is dpo 9 for me I am hoping to SEE something vs. squinting ...

I just tested...AGAIN probably 11-13 dpo and BFN!!!!!!!! I wasted a clear blue digi considering I didn't hold my pee tonight, just went for it....blah what a drag lol. Don't know if I want to test in the morning the day before AF is due...should I or shouldn't I...2 tests left.

I tweaked the test and there is a line but it's thin so I am thinking evap. I will post it tomorrow alone with fmu test

I just tested...AGAIN probably 11-13 dpo and BFN!!!!!!!! I wasted a clear blue digi considering I didn't hold my pee tonight, just went for it....blah what a drag lol. Don't know if I want to test in the morning the day before AF is due...should I or shouldn't I...2 tests left.

Hmmm day before AF it would probably have tested positive if you were pregnant. I'd say hold off to see if AF show tomorrow. If not then definitely test. Good luck! xo

Some women dont get their :bfp: till after AF was due. My BFF was 9 days late for af before her bfp and her symptoms was late cycle and burning nipples (i made her take the test because once she got bfn on her af due date and 3 days before i told her to buy the test she didnt think she was, now that bean is a3 yo girl

Mmhhhh, seems to me as if there's a very faint line?! Also, I'm 8dpo today, whiter than white test...

EDIT: sorry, didn't see the replies, was too excited about the line and just blurted it all out ;-) x

So jealous!! I'm dying to feed my POAS addiction, and ovulation tests just dont quite do it at the moment hahaha :(

Mmhhhh, seems to me as if there's a very faint line?! Also, I'm 8dpo today, whiter than white test...

EDIT: sorry, didn't see the replies, was too excited about the line and just blurted it all out ;-) x[/QU

I've decided not to post my tweaked stick. Figured if you cant see it in real life, it's not there! And yes, both tests seem to have a thin evap line....I'm posting today's tests shortly!

I've got FMU & SMU

They look BFN to me but as they are wet I keep thinking I see some shadow of a line...but its not pink...what do you ladies think? I know its still quite early.

Attachments

• FMU_7dpo.jpg
    FMU_7dpo.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 7dpo SMU.jpg
    7dpo SMU.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 237
Well I'm 9 dpo opk Almost bfp will ne tomorrow but :bfn: on hpt ....barbkins i see something on both . I'll post my test in a min

Well I'm 9 dpo opk Almost bfp will ne tomorrow but :bfn: on hpt ....barbkins i see something on both . I'll post my test in a min

I understand that in the Luthel phase, your LH hormones rise & fall often so its not relyable to use an OPK. At the same time, I know it darkes when you get a BFP! I hope it works for you! As for the cravings & smell of onions...weird! You sure there isnt any onions around? LOL

And you really do see faint lines on mine? I know mine are not pink but I believe I see shadows. And last time I got a bfp (ended in a chemical) they started out as shadow lines for two days before turning pink.
I'm so tempted to buy a FRER because they're apparently more senistive than the IC's.

I may have line eyes going.... sigh! FRER can be depending on which one you buy one is 12.5 miu and the other is 25miu so loook it up first... Im thining about going to buy one too... Just to get a peace of mind

OK so I went a little crazy. Decided to get three different brands! LOL
Oh boy....anyway, I dont trust the blue ones as much. They usually always have an evap & I dont think I see anything on the FRER....I have one left for later on this week.]

*sigh* I am so impatient.

Attachments

• Photo1(1).jpg
    Photo1(1).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Photo1(2).jpg
    Photo1(2).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 227
  • Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 202

Users who are viewing this thread