6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Just did another test, about 4th wee for the day, and seems like a bad evap :( hate evaps! Why can't a test just turn the whole test strip green when positive and red when negative?! That would eliminate all confusion! :dust:

I agree! I hate this faint line business. It's either you're preggo or not! And the. This thread wouldn't exist lol. Keep testing...it ain't over. And true about Evaps. I've had a handful Of them since descovering IC's.

Just did another test, about 4th wee for the day, and seems like a bad evap :( hate evaps! Why can't a test just turn the whole test strip green when positive and red when negative?! That would eliminate all confusion! :dust:

I agree! I hate this faint line business. It's either you're preggo or not! And the. This thread wouldn't exist lol. Keep testing...it ain't over. And true about Evaps. I've had a handful Of them since descovering IC's.

I know... there's nothing easy about this testing crap, yet we do it to ourselves every month. I never thought I'd say it, but I think dollar store tests are better than these crappy IC's.... atleast they don't have evaps on EVERY test! Now, if only the ladies at the dollar store didn't look at me funny every time I buy a lot of them :haha:

So, this mornings test was stark white negative, not even worth posting today..... which honestly was a little disappointing that there wasn't an evap this time because it kinda dashed my hopes more than usual. However, I woke up this morning feeling a lot different than usual for this time of the month. Usually I'm feeling either really down or bitchy, but today I woke up with this knot in the middle of my stomach.... almost like literally a "gut" feeling that I'll get my BFP this month.... and I'm surprisingly optimistic!

Keep testing ladies..... you're all giving me more hope!! :hugs:

Well I'm 10 dpo today and got a shadow of something but opk is getting lighter so I think I'm out this month. Also feels like o have strep. :( Gl ladies !!!

Shadows can be good! You're still not out. I tested this morning & BFN - pretty clear too. I think these 'shaddow's I'm seeing is just the test line getting wet & then drying. It's not pink. I WANT A BFP!!!! My fmu & smu both have nothing good enough for me to post. I hope tomorrow brings new hope. I'm starting to loose faith...and I know, it's still early.

I'm sorry you don't feel well - I hope you get better. And don't count yourself out yet! You have 3 days left until AF may show her face!

uhm, i think the evap might be a real line....got a frer and there is a second line..... not very clear on photo though....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 351
I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is the start of you BFP!!!

thanks barbikins....ill try another one over the weekend to see if it gets darker. my bday is friday (20th) so a lovely bday surprise xx fx for you x

Thanks momma, it's darker In 'real life' :) :dust: coming your way ladies xx

ty I need some... mine are WHITE! I thought that I saw something gonna go Poas soon....

I m on 8DPO..AF not due on 24th :) Will be testing on 24th.. But i have had no symptoms at all ... i know i ovulated on CD16 cauz my temp went up & OPK showed a Smily.. My temps been up since last 8 days other than that no symptoms at all

Do we observe any symtomps during OPDs ? If so , i havnet seen anything :( Share your expr plz... Praying for Mother Nature to do her magic trick this time. Baby Dust to u all

Shadows can be good! You're still not out. I tested this morning & BFN - pretty clear too. I think these 'shaddow's I'm seeing is just the test line getting wet & then drying. It's not pink. I WANT A BFP!!!! My fmu & smu both have nothing good enough for me to post. I hope tomorrow brings new hope. I'm starting to loose faith...and I know, it's still early.

I'm sorry you don't feel well - I hope you get better. And don't count yourself out yet! You have 3 days left until AF may show her face!

Thanks! I guess it also bums me out that at 10 dpo with ds I had blazing +opk and a nice faint +hpt and it got darker thru out the day and what ever I am seeing on these IC's isnt changing .... soooo Im thinking evap for me...

Im still hopeful and crossing everything for everyone

I m on 8DPO..AF not due on 24th :) Will be testing on 24th.. But i have had no symptoms at all ... i know i ovulated on CD16 cauz my temp went up & OPK showed a Smily.. My temps been up since last 8 days other than that no symptoms at all

Do we observe any symtomps during OPDs ? If so , i havnet seen anything :( Share your expr plz... Praying for Mother Nature to do her magic trick this time. Baby Dust to u all

I had loads of headaches, a bit tired here and there and very emotional, if I wasn't crying, I wanted to take on the world :) oh and felt a bit sicky at times, nothing serious, only a little queezy...other than that nothing. Thats why i was so sure i was out. good luck xx

I'm 14 DPO today...AF is supposedly due today according to PP, and tomorrow for FF...Did a test at like 3 am but didn't hold my pee...argh...should I hold it today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->