6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, It's harder I find when your friends are pregnant. You see them progressing & you're stagnant. We have three friends & I've got one collegue all pretty much at the same fucking time. All four in the third trimester now & where am I? I'm worried for when they have their babies I won't want to be near them. With all the shit I've been through it's just too much to ask of me :(

Yeah that is super hard. Like almost impossible isnt it? Do you have any friends struggling with TTC?

Thanks Meg for the encouragement! I got a faint positive at 11dpo in March so I'm sorta marking it against my recent experience. I just really want it this month.

Your weekend sounds great! We have the kiddo...again...every long weekend this year except for T-giving....so who knows. I'm not in the mood for her this week. My fourth week is the worst for personnel skills, socializing & working. My head is too wrapped up to what's coming up. So yeah, another PG weekend of probably not a whole heck of a lot. I do have some plans of my own...Sunday night going out w/a girlfriend who's moving to the UK September 18th! Me & another person are planning a surprise going away party next Thursday so I want to create some banners & flags & stuff for some decor...I have to keep myself busy in order not to loose my mind & cool.
I find it extremely hard that SD is around when my period is due. She ALWAYS has impeccable timing for these times in my life :) LOL

Well it sounds like you get a bit of time for "you" this weekend too so thats good... definitely keeping busy with the surprise party should help - I hate the down time for that reason ! esp if I am in the 2ww... like if only I could be on holidays for every one of them...

Boo on the bfns ladies but 11 dpo is still fairly early! You still have a couple days of being hopeful, even if you're not feeling positive! I really hope to see two lines for you barb and soon! ESP with your friends near the end of their pg it would be nice to have a start! Big hugs to you all, you're all so wonderful and I really want this bad for each and every one of you! Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm off to the mountains on fri!

That sounds nice Talia where are you headed exactly?? How are you feeling these days? any morning sickness still? I hope you are doing fab :)

Meg, It's harder I find when your friends are pregnant. You see them progressing & you're stagnant. We have three friends & I've got one collegue all pretty much at the same fucking time. All four in the third trimester now & where am I? I'm worried for when they have their babies I won't want to be near them. With all the shit I've been through it's just too much to ask of me :(

Yeah that is super hard. Like almost impossible isnt it? Do you have any friends struggling with TTC?

One of those girls (my hubby's friend) went through IVF & it was a long, hard struggle. But she's a very difficult person to get close to & to talk to so she's not a good person for me to go to. Other than this, not really.
There's one girl that I knew through my ex & she had to go through getting a surrogate. They went years trying. I've been thinking of contacting her.
I'm really just having a difficult time. This week's been hard. This cycle's been hard.

I wrote a letter like kids write to Santa! Lol...Ahhhhh

Attachments

• 2013-08-28 12.02.47.jpg
    2013-08-28 12.02.47.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 15
Im having a problem i have quite a bit of ewcm at the min and a pain in my right ovary area but i havent brought a opk with me and i wont be home until tomorrow to take one i hope i dont ovulate today x

Hahah love the letter barb! Maybe that's the trick! :p ...
Meg, heading to the foothills rather, not quite in the mountains in the mountains... Out by Rocky Mountain house! Today I've had a morning of nausea at work but it seems to be dying down... I get one random day here and there, it sure throws me off when you go for so long without! Ohh weells

@ crazy, nope - there's nothing there! just whiteness...like a snow storm...

LOL yeah eh, Meg? FAK.
I'm going a bit nutters today, not going to lie.
I just don't think I'm pregnant & I'm fighting! I've taken too many tests today.
I need to get home & start drinking LOL
Or at least have one/two so when the kiddo comes over I won't loose my mind :)

One of those girls (my hubby's friend) went through IVF & it was a long, hard struggle. But she's a very difficult person to get close to & to talk to so she's not a good person for me to go to. Other than this, not really.
There's one girl that I knew through my ex & she had to go through getting a surrogate. They went years trying. I've been thinking of contacting her.
I'm really just having a difficult time. This week's been hard. This cycle's been hard.

Maybe its a good idea to get in touch with that girl - the surrogate one... I am in the same boat - I really only know one person and that was my friend who is now in 2nd Tri. I have a mutual acquaintance through her who is also TTC with problems right now.. we have emailed a bit but that's about it.

Just you guys pretty much. Thank god for that. (says the atheist lol)

I am low too... I don't know why this cycle is so hard for me - I go up and down though...

LOL yeah eh, Meg? FAK.
I'm going a bit nutters today, not going to lie.
I just don't think I'm pregnant & I'm fighting! I've taken too many tests today.
I need to get home & start drinking LOL
Or at least have one/two so when the kiddo comes over I won't loose my mind :)

LOL I was thinking the same thing!!!

Hahah love the letter barb! Maybe that's the trick! :p ...
Meg, heading to the foothills rather, not quite in the mountains in the mountains... Out by Rocky Mountain house! Today I've had a morning of nausea at work but it seems to be dying down... I get one random day here and there, it sure throws me off when you go for so long without! Ohh weells

Oh that will be great :) have an awesome time! I am glad you don't have a lot of MS... geez seeing what my friend is experiencing is awful. I don't know if I could handle that but I guess you have no choice really...

Hope it stays away so you can enjoy your long weekend!

Well cd 35-36 and white frer! Maybe a shadow but definately a bfn..:((

My OPK was super light as usual on CD10... we will see what the weekend brings

Meg, I'm feeling it this month too. Well, you know you have me & the rest of the gang on here. But it's nice to have that personal connection.
Anyway, what is it about this month you find difficult? Is it your friend going into second trimester?
I really feel left behind & I feel the pressure more this year because of this. Last year, no one was getting pregnant so I was not as bad. Well, there was this one 20 year old at the office that got knocked up so I just avoided her LOL
Anyway...I want to at least be pregnant when their babies arrive you know? It's not much to ask. I just can't believe what a struggle this part of my life's been & some days I have a hard time accepting this fate.

MOmma that's so strange. Do you think at some point, you'll get a blood draw? Some times its not detected on pee tests. I think it's rare but it's possible.

Meg, hope you get your positive this weekend :) whoo! Then you'll be in your TWW.
Guess what, when you're finally going to be in your TWW I'll be starting AF like it happened last cycle - except we were in reverse rolls. Did I just make ANY sense?!

Meg, I'm feeling it this month too. Well, you know you have me & the rest of the gang on here. But it's nice to have that personal connection.
Anyway, what is it about this month you find difficult? Is it your friend going into second trimester?
I really feel left behind & I feel the pressure more this year because of this. Last year, no one was getting pregnant so I was not as bad. Well, there was this one 20 year old at the office that got knocked up so I just avoided her LOL
Anyway...I want to at least be pregnant when their babies arrive you know? It's not much to ask. I just can't believe what a struggle this part of my life's been & some days I have a hard time accepting this fate.

I am not sure what it is. Maybe I was thinking oh I would have been at the same point if I hadn't had my chemical. I haven't thought that too much but I did this week... I think its mostly just seeing where my friends are at , and where I am not. I am grateful we didn't do this at 25 like they all did... I would have regretted that and we were not ready. We were focused on careers and travelling, etc and living a bit of the "life".... but I just wish it could happen now. All our closest friends have kids except one couple who say they might never have them... she is very career oriented.. it's just hard. My mom wants grandkids that she can actually see.. my brothers lives in Edmonton so she never gets to see them and my other (younger) siblings aren't married or have kids yet. Just lots of things you know? Its hard to be left out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->