6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Momma! How are you?!
You should be O'ing soon right?!
Your temps look like historically do a lot of low dips & high-highs!
I hope this is our month! XX

Hi ladies can I join? I just read the whole of this thread, and its so lovely to see you all sticking together :) I am either 4,6 or 8dpo today! 4 if I go by my cycles before bc, 6 as its the 'average' and 8 if i go by last months cycle. so I started testing about 3 days ago. and today I swear I saw a faint line, though i was convinced it was an evap but it was def there. so I put it on top of the med cabinet whilst I delt with the kiddies and then planned to go back with fresh eyes. But before I could hubby had come home from pt and beat me to the bathroom, by the time he was out the shower and I got in the test was ruined from the heat and condensation :( So no looking back. I am planning on testing tonight after a 4 hours wee hold, and Il probs be testing again every morning until the 8th.

I planned to take this month calming now checking o no checking days to bd, we just did it all this month when we wanted, I planned not to test nothing, but as soon as I knew one way or another I was in the 2ww the crazy appeared haha!!

Yes! Please join & keep us company!!! It keeps us sane :)
What test were you using that you got a faint line?! Post your results tonight! I wish you all the best!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies can I join? I just read the whole of this thread, and its so lovely to see you all sticking together :) I am either 4,6 or 8dpo today! 4 if I go by my cycles before bc, 6 as its the 'average' and 8 if i go by last months cycle. so I started testing about 3 days ago. and today I swear I saw a faint line, though i was convinced it was an evap but it was def there. so I put it on top of the med cabinet whilst I delt with the kiddies and then planned to go back with fresh eyes. But before I could hubby had come home from pt and beat me to the bathroom, by the time he was out the shower and I got in the test was ruined from the heat and condensation :( So no looking back. I am planning on testing tonight after a 4 hours wee hold, and Il probs be testing again every morning until the 8th.

I planned to take this month calm no checking o no checking days to bd, we just did it all this month when we wanted, I planned not to test nothing, but as soon as I knew one way or another I was in the 2ww the crazy appeared haha!!

Yes! Please join & keep us company!!! It keeps us sane :)
What test were you using that you got a faint line?! Post your results tonight! I wish you all the best!!! :happydance:

Not sure I can help keep you all sane I am afraid :haha: I did so well and now all I can think about is poas! :dohh:

They were just ic's the pick up early ones (10) I have no others atm mo, but 30 of these :)

Thanks so much, I am not building hopes as it did look like an evap at first glance, and today any symptoms I thought I had are gone, but were see :)

the ultra sensitive? they typically leave a shadow or evap for me :(
good luck though :)

Im not sure what they were, I bought them out here in germany , pink dye ive been using these the last month since the others I used gave me an evap and until today had been working great. Im not holding my breath to be honest but I can dream :)

Hi ladies sorry ive not been around today i was at the Royal Welsh show and my client won the Championship ...big celebrations!! Well i had an evap on a ic this morning grrr very annoying as gets hopes up a little :( I see a few of us are testing tomorrow FX for us all!!

Welcome x-li !!

Barbikins hope prog test goes well!!

So I took another test and don't think I can see anything! Didn't bother taking a pic as nothing could show, but infill test again tomorrow.
Though I've just got in the bath and my nipple had leaked ?! It's never happened before when not preg ( but I know it can ) nice always started leaking early on in preg! It was only a little though n I bet my body playing tricks! :(

Oh blimey ....Well i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning YEY! Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean!!!!!!!! Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them :(

Oh blimey ....Well i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning YEY! Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean!!!!!!!! Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them :(

Cautious Congratulations! I had a feeling you would get your BFP! Praying that this little bean sticks!!

Hey Momma! How are you?!
You should be O'ing soon right?!
Your temps look like historically do a lot of low dips & high-highs!
I hope this is our month! XX

Girl my temps are all over the place today record low and I've beem waking up with my alarm at 8 am and they are still nuts lol my opk are neg too

Nimbec - that's great news!!! Post your positive test! And good luck - I hope this one is a sticky - how exciting! I got a bfn today at 9dpo but you give me some hope that I can get a bfp later this week....I hope. I tested with fmu & nothing. I plan to test 1 more time today with smu & see what happens.

Momma - yeah your temps are a bit out of whack. When do you normally O? What CD? Are your OPK's getting darker at all?

x-li-x - I dont know about the breast leakage - unless you're producing milk, how can you leak? Is that normal for some woman? I'm totally clueless.

B

Barbikins I also got a neg at 9dpo so please don't loose hope!!! ((hugs)) I'm rooting for you!!

Nimbec - while I appreciate your nervousness I wish you all the sickyness in the world and a heartfelt congrats is in order! That is amazing!!! - great work! tee hee :) Let us know how the bloods go! :dance:

Happy Friday Ladies!

Great news for Nimbec today :) made me smile!

And yes Barbi - the 9DPO BFN clearly doesnt mean much!! FX for you as I know you are entering prime testing time! tee hee!! :)

I am only on CD 8 so I dont think even close to OV yet! Calculator has me Oving around the 8th - Next Saturday - that is a little upsetting because I am going to be in Michigan for the long weekend shopping and got a hotel for two nights with another couple AHHHHHHH. Didnt even think of that until just now.

Oh well.... I will start using my OPK tomorrow so we will see if I do OV earlier then I can catch it maybe lol

DH and I have been BD'ing every day this week anyways. He was showing me this you tube video of a "robot baby" last night... omg LOL it was so creepy. He said we can get one of those if his "boys dont work" LMAO! Funny guy.....

Excited to start OPK

Should I use them at the same time every day? I read to use them in afternoon?

HI Petzy! THANKS! I'm just so impatient - I want my bfp NOW NOW NOW!!!
ARGH I can't do this anymore - I dont want to enter Cycle #7!!!!! And talk about timing for O....If this month is out, my Ovulation falls the day after we start our road trip to Northern Ontario - an 18 hour trip with a 7 year old. So I think I'm screwed.

Yes - test every day @ same time. Between 10am & 8pm is optimal. NOT fmu.
Good luck - hope you Ovulate at a time that works. BTW, you & hubby can always shower together or nip to the room on your own during the day some how?

Barbikins I also got a neg at 9dpo so please don't loose hope!!! ((hugs)) I'm rooting for you!!

thank you! did you even get a faint line the day before your bfp???
can we see a picture?! :)

HI Petzy! THANKS! I'm just so impatient - I want my bfp NOW NOW NOW!!!
ARGH I can't do this anymore - I dont want to enter Cycle #7!!!!! And talk about timing for O....If this month is out, my Ovulation falls the day after we start our road trip to Northern Ontario - an 18 hour trip with a 7 year old. So I think I'm screwed.

Yes - test every day @ same time. Between 10am & 8pm is optimal. NOT fmu.
Good luck - hope you Ovulate at a time that works. BTW, you & hubby can always shower together or nip to the room on your own during the day some how?

Hmmm we will have to see re sneaking away - its possible but at the same time I dont want to put so much pressure on the "have to" you know?? Even I find out im supposd to OV then, as long as we BD right before we go and when we get back (only gone 1.5 days really) it should be ok....

18 hour trip up North? Where are you going? LOL!!! I have never seen that far north of our lovely province - ive been as far as Algonquin... lol Maybe the great outdoors will inspire some impromptu romance and BDing??? lol

FX you wont enter cycle 7 but IF you do, enjoy your road trip and make the best of it! It is going to happen! Just a matter of time :)

Hey Petzy! 1.5 days isn't bad, you'll be fine.
As for me - its just the timing of when we leave Toronto & arrive in...Thunder Bay!....it's unlikely we'll be able to BD. Then again, we can always have a "shower" together in the hotel washroom while kiddo sleeps - if we end up in a hotel room on the way. HAH!
But I have to see how long my cycle will be...it went from a 31 day to a 34, back to 31 & now a 34 again. I am on special herbs which have shortened two friend's cycle's by 2 days by their 3rd month taking the herbs. I'm on month #2 so maybe by August, it'll change. So I may or may not O while we're away. All up to chance.

Petzy - I'm making my way over to Guelph this weekend - its not too far from you huh?
Just for one day on Saturday. It's funny you're so close to me!

So update..FF says I'm now 6 dpo. I had a huge dip below cover line on 5 dpo. And I've been spotting for a couple of days... I took a test with FMU and I swear I see a slight line. Is it normal to spot during a few days? AF is due on the second. I must've ovulated late...agh!

Thanks Petzy!!! :)

Barbikins i had stark white! then thought i had a evap yesterday i had to squint tilt test not colour etc then today blaring positive! I'll try load pic tomorrow. I could be either 11dpo or 13dpo today as ff changed her mind about 0 LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->