6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nimbec - me last to Thursday?! YEAH RIGHT! LOL
I have tests at home with my name on it every single FMU!!! LOL
I can't - I cave - I'm weak :):) :) :D
Hey 10dpo on Thursday ain't bad to test. You could very likely get a bfp!

Oh god i wish i wish i wish but i doubt it :( Even when i had my chemical it didn't show until 13dpo but i know everytime is different!!

Glad to know i have a poas partner in crime!!! For the last 4 cycles i have poas everyday from 5dpo!!! Thought this time i'd try something different and for some silly reason i feel like if i test before i should or said i will i'll jinx myself - omg i am a nutter!!

When I had a Chemical, my positive was 14 dpo...but I wonder if a late implantation had been the culprit??

When I was preggo with my daughter, I calculated getting a BFP (and it was blaring bfp) around 10/11dpo. Mind you, I tested randomly cuz I wasn't planning so I dont know when I would have gotten a faint bfp.

well poop. I'm worried this cycle may be anovulatory. I am at CD 23 of a 28-30 day cycle. :/ ctp.com gave me a coverline but no O day. I wish I would've used OPKs :(

Nimbec - me last to Thursday?! YEAH RIGHT! LOL
I have tests at home with my name on it every single FMU!!! LOL
I can't - I cave - I'm weak :):) :) :D
Hey 10dpo on Thursday ain't bad to test. You could very likely get a bfp!

Haha! You ladies are highlarious! Well AF is over so onward and upward

Yes get a pink dye those blue ones seem to suck majorly!!!

Morning ladies i have to confess i poas this morning! so much for waiting till at least tomorrow or saturday was the plan. I got a temp rise this morning and couldn't resist of course BFN :( silly me 9dpo or 11dpo (FF changed its mind) so now i really am going to try and wait!!

hope your all ok!!

Morning ladies i have to confess i poas this morning! so much for waiting till at least tomorrow or saturday was the plan. I got a temp rise this morning and couldn't resist of course BFN :( silly me 9dpo or 11dpo (FF changed its mind) so now i really am going to try and wait!!

hope your all ok!!

Good morning Nimbec - this is the right place to confess such an addiction LOL!

Sit tight as best you can and try to wait for AF

Thanks everyone! Got my 21day progesterone result today a whopping 76 yey ovaries are working!!!

I can't stop myself from poas either. After 3 positive-ish blue dye tests, I bought pink dyes, IC's and I'm getting more from Walgreens for free after I called the 800 number. All this while waiting for the Dr to call back with my blood test results, which is obviosly not fast enough! This. Is. Torture. :growlmad:

Nimbec I'm doing that blood test on Thursday!
Making sure I ovulated :)

thank you! Nimbec, it looks like you had a dip - possible implantation ? :)

I thought that too but if it was i would have got my bfp when testing today as 4 days is plenty of time to build hcg :( oh well still hope as temps still up. How you feeling? I'm debating whether or not to poas tomorrow i just don't seem to be able to wait! so annoyed with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there. It may not have been an implantation dip. I've had continuous triphasic patterns and I'm still not pregnant. Temp taking is so finicky!
I am sooo badly hoping I find out I have a bfp this week. I am so blah after 6 months. Wtf?

I just did the override tuning on FF, and it told me 3 dpo?! i believe i had implantation bleeding (i started another thread about it https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1110337-implantation-bleeding-tmi-post-sorry-advance-fellow-ttcers.html) But before on the advance setting, and before removing crosshairs it had me at 8dpo (today)..BLAAHLAALAA. lol going nuts. I'm just gonna keep temping and see what happens.

FF decided to stop working for me today LOL my temp isn't showing. I have to log on through my computer. I use my iphone app...it shot up to 36.90 today which is high!
I tested with fmu - bfn!!!! I'm planning to test with SMU...just waiting. I'm also off this afternoon to do my Progesterone blood test!

Hi ladies can I join? I just read the whole of this thread, and its so lovely to see you all sticking together :) I am either 4,6 or 8dpo today! 4 if I go by my cycles before bc, 6 as its the 'average' and 8 if i go by last months cycle. so I started testing about 3 days ago. and today I swear I saw a faint line, though i was convinced it was an evap but it was def there. so I put it on top of the med cabinet whilst I delt with the kiddies and then planned to go back with fresh eyes. But before I could hubby had come home from pt and beat me to the bathroom, by the time he was out the shower and I got in the test was ruined from the heat and condensation :( So no looking back. I am planning on testing tonight after a 4 hours wee hold, and Il probs be testing again every morning until the 8th.

I planned to take this month calm no checking o no checking days to bd, we just did it all this month when we wanted, I planned not to test nothing, but as soon as I knew one way or another I was in the 2ww the crazy appeared haha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->