6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well said i was round at afriends yesterday eve and her partners brothers wife was there heavily pregnant 8 weeks to go and got pg the first cycle after coming off birth control - how insanley jealous was I??!!! Don't get me wrong i was genuinly happy for her but i really want my own sticky BFP god i sound like a toddler having a tantrum...i want one...i want one....i want one .....NOW 'pleaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeee' pretty please!!!!!!!

I understand. I've wanted to (and probably have) thrown a few tantrums myself. :haha:
It really is frustrating.

6 dpo today and I wanna start POAS! Lol I'm sure it's too soon but I'm an addict and I need my fix. Any recommendations on pee sticks? I know frer's are the best weapon of choice but are there any others y'all recommend?

Internet Cheapies! They're cheap & you can POAS without going broke. They have ultra-sensitive for earlier detection & their regular ones.

I agree with barbikins otherwize u will go bankrupt ...make sure u get the sensitive ones i use 'one step' also there opk cheap strips and have worked really well.

The only thing I find frustrating with the Ultra-Sensitive tests is there is always a shadow line & an evap is likely to occur...& the tests some times end up wonky LOL. But the point is, if you're pregnant, you'll get a positive line that you'd have no questions for.

yes i agree Barbikins if you are truely pg it will be a propper line - i think we just scrutinize tests sooooo closley willing them to be pos. if you look at them at arms length and can see a coloued line its pos ....unlike me who holds them upto the light and would get a magnifying glass if i had one! lol

Haha! Luckily I just won 60 dollars from my employer to Walmart, so I can get a few diff kinds. If I get frer's I may just end up waiting a few more days to save myself the heartache :) I'll definitely order some of the IC's too!

Petzy - I'm sorry she gotcha! What a bitch :) I hope the next cycle will be the winner!

Nimbec - that temp dip could be implantation...that's a common culprit of a dip & your dip is very low. Who knows though eh? Time will tell.

I'm getting very impatient...thankfully my temps rose & I could confirm an Ovulation but I just want to know. Six cycles in & I'm getting worn out. I tested today like a total fool...& then told myself why do I do this? I should wait until no earlier than 9dpo...10dpo. I am so skeptical of seeing a positive test & it feels like I"m never going to get pregnant again!!!

Hahahah I love it!

I will read your updates now and reply!

My OPK's came in today - waiting for me when i get home :) I will start on CD 10 (sunday) instead of the recommended CD12 just in case

It's hard to relax & after so many months -even more so. My doctors have told me not to worry about 'relaxing' & tell the people off who tell me to relax LOL
Anyway - it'll happen when it does. In the mean time - AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
OH & ...Damn all you woman who get pregnant right away!

Nimbec & Barbi - I hear you both! LOUD AND CLEAR! I am only on Cycle #3 but I can already see how it gets to be this frustrating and I trynot to let myself think of any what ifs down the road! I just want to relax and enjoy myself. But I aint getting any younger LMAO hahaha......

Honestly if it happens this year I will be thrilled. If I get into 2013 and nothings happening I have a bad feeling I will start to worry bahhhhhh

DH and I were at dinner with two other couples on Saturday and my girlfriend said a comment along the lines of "oh we are NOT ready to be mothers" (about her and I - after we ordered a bottle of wine) and DH spurts out "ohhhh she is!!! She is ready right now!" and i hit his leg and then he yells out "owwwww" so they knew i hit him and then i was moreeeee embarassed. I didnt want these people to know anything and I dont know... it just made me uncomfortable. Only a couple close friends and fam are aware we are even trying. but DH made me feel strange when he made a comment along the lines of that "You are trying, I am not trying" and i really dont get how he meant that. I told him afterwards that the comment hurt my feelings and he was being very jokey about the whole thing but its like ummmm you stopped pulling out three months ago did you think I did that on my own LOL Fuckkkkkkk sorry had to vent dont know how that happened! you all encouraged me haha

What a lucky beeyotch! LOL...how old is she? I notice woman in their 20s are very fertile.
My cousin who's my age (31) got pregnant I believe the first cycle trying...or maybe the second but not much longer than that....& a few other people who already had their babies & weren't even trying.
6 months is too fucking long! I want it now too please! C'mon eggy wtf you waiting for? Do your job!!! :)

Hahaha! my feelings on this ramped up after Sunday I just turned 29 and I am like AHHHHH WTF reading all these articles about young 20's being most fertile so now I am bitter against younger women and their voluptuous ovaries hahahaha

The only thing I find frustrating with the Ultra-Sensitive tests is there is always a shadow line & an evap is likely to occur...& the tests some times end up wonky LOL. But the point is, if you're pregnant, you'll get a positive line that you'd have no questions for.

LOL the last two months i didnt even get an evap on the IC's - they honestly could not have been ANY whiter - it was hilarious.

praying for evap????? LMAO

Hello ladies!

I need help determining if this is a positive or an evap line. The line appeared just minutes after I took it, and it grew darker after about 10 minutes and hasn't gone away. I took 2 from the same box on Saturday, and got the same result. It's not in the center of the result window, but to the left really thin. I also took a +/- test this morning, and the vertical line that would determine a + result, only appeared in the bottom half of the vertical line. Talk about confusing, huh? Any ideas? Here's a pic of one of Saturday's tests. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG1271.jpg
    IMAG1271.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 26
Enhanced with both tests...

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 25
They look like they could be positive, but I would get a pink dye test to confirm.

I agree probably positive but blue dydes are not to be trusted so double check with a FRER pink and let us know !!!!! GL x

LOL Petzy - your hubby gave just a bit TMI to your friends. I totally get that. And you don't need the pressure of eyes watching to see if you're pregnant yet or not....or how long it's taking. Anyway...GOOD LUCK with this cycle & using your OPK. Post a photo if you're uncertain if it's positive. It took me a little bit to totally get it when it's positive vs. Almost positive!

I took a test today...in keeping up with my original thread. 6dpo bfn & counting!!!

Attachments

• 6dpo.jpg
    6dpo.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
And I agree re: Blue Dye tests...I've had some nasty evaps. Horrible tests.

Barbikins you are not far behind me!! i'm 8dpo today i'll be joining you in testing on thursday if i can get through today and tomorrow without caving!! My original plan was sat....ugh fat chance of me lasting that long! sorry about your bfn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->