6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

4 days you should spend doing something different!! Find something you've never done before and try it!! ( bungee jumping/skydiving might not be the best choice!!) It'll make the time go faster and it'll be fun!! Xx

Hi JLud,

I read that best time to opk is around 2pm, I don't know what everyone else has to say about it though *shrugs*

It's amazing how our body's suprise us! I'm sorry for your loss *hug* but I can imagine the dertermination you have to see your next natural bfp, Good Luck! xx

Hi JLud,

I read that best time to opk is around 2pm, I don't know what everyone else has to say about it though *shrugs*

It's amazing how our body's suprise us! I'm sorry for your loss *hug* but I can imagine the dertermination you have to see your next natural bfp, Good Luck! xx

Thank you! I appreciate the reply:hugs:. I found it a bit confusing after I had found out that information on not using FMU. The next morning after research, I used FMU as usual and got my first really dark positive, then tested again at around 3, and it was super faint. It continued the exact same pattern for the following 4 days, then I ran out of tests and never went to get more. So I'm not exactly sure what day I O'd on now lol. I may try to start charting my BBT next month if AF arrives, just to get to know my cycle better. Anyhow, if at first you don't succeed....:winkwink: Best wishes to you as well:happydance:

Ok, so I took fmu and 2mu tests this mornings. I felt like I saw the feintest of shadows (too a green and a blue handled IC) on fmu, but wrote them off as antibody lines or 'line eye'. I took another green handled IC with 2MU and feel like there is definitely something there.

OH says he can't see anything at all, but that's not surprising as I'm likely a crazy lady and there is nothing there! But I took pics with my phone and can kinda see the super feint line on my phone too.

Sadly, I can't upload the pic as my phone won't connect to the internet right now... but I am now SUPER hopeful for tomorrow :D

Good Luck with testing ladies! FX'D!! xx

Ok, so I took fmu and 2mu tests this mornings. I felt like I saw the feintest of shadows (too a green and a blue handled IC) on fmu, but wrote them off as antibody lines or 'line eye'. I took another green handled IC with 2MU and feel like there is definitely something there.

OH says he can't see anything at all, but that's not surprising as I'm likely a crazy lady and there is nothing there! But I took pics with my phone and can kinda see the super feint line on my phone too.

Sadly, I can't upload the pic as my phone won't connect to the internet right now... but I am now SUPER hopeful for tomorrow :D

The hpt's can drive you mad! I have to blink and squint a lot and hold it at different angles in certain light to make sure I'm not "missing anything" lol. I'll be praying for a very visible BFP the next time you test!:hugs:

Hi everyone

I spent the weekend away from here and wow lots of new faces! LOL

Barbi - Do you have any test left? Hold off until AF if you can - I def saw a shadow on the FRER but try to hold out bc evaps are mean and nasty......FX for you as I think AF is due in what, 2 days now??

Ok so i started on the OPK on saturday - Sat and Sun were both very faint lines... didnt show up immediately either - took a minute or two... is this normal? are they often fairly faint until they get darker? I will use one again today and see if its any darker...

My period tracker says in on CD11 and estimates ov on Saturday but i will use the OPK to either confirm or deny that!

Looking forward to a long weekend away in Michigan this weekend..... im gonig to shop my ass off! haha.....

This weekend was soooo beautiful wasnt it Barbi?!

Hi Ladies!

DiscoRia - do you have a picture of your test?! Share!

Unfortunately - I'm pretty sure I'm out. I've got cramps & at 12dpo - FRER is stark white. I have two more days until AF shows on Thursday but who am I kidding? I have ultra-sensitive tests to arrive at home tonight. I'm sure I will keep poas but the cramps are bad news bear.

Petzy, it does take a little bit of time to develop. Set a timer at 10 minutes & check then. That will be the most accurate. Good luck :)
Weather was GREAT! Saturday I was up in Fergus & had a great time outdoors. Got more of a tan - swam, relaxed out doors. Was nice!
Hope you have fun shopping!!!

4 days you should spend doing something different!! Find something you've never done before and try it!! ( bungee jumping/skydiving might not be the best choice!!) It'll make the time go faster and it'll be fun!! Xx

Haha! THanks - no jumping for me! I kept real busy.
I started getting cramps today though which has always meant AF is on her way. SOOO I'm pretty sure I'm out. My FRER today is stark white too. :(

Right so here's my lame test from today :(

Attachments

• Photo1.jpg
    Photo1.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 13

Haha! THanks - no jumping for me! I kept real busy.
I started getting cramps today though which has always meant AF is on her way. SOOO I'm pretty sure I'm out. My FRER today is stark white too. :(

Well I hoPe it's a shy bfp!! You never know!! Xx

Naw I'm out. I always get cramps days before AF... :(

Hi Ladies!

DiscoRia - do you have a picture of your test?! Share!

Unfortunately - I'm pretty sure I'm out. I've got cramps & at 12dpo - FRER is stark white. I have two more days until AF shows on Thursday but who am I kidding? I have ultra-sensitive tests to arrive at home tonight. I'm sure I will keep poas but the cramps are bad news bear.

Petzy, it does take a little bit of time to develop. Set a timer at 10 minutes & check then. That will be the most accurate. Good luck :)
Weather was GREAT! Saturday I was up in Fergus & had a great time outdoors. Got more of a tan - swam, relaxed out doors. Was nice!
Hope you have fun shopping!!!

Ohhh 10 min really thanks for the tip. Im at work so Im not sure how I should go about this LMAO.

Sorry to hear you are thinkikng AF is on the way - but it aint over until her big red train comes into town hahaha :laugh2:

FX for you Disco...... and pay no attention to DH - our eyes see things theirs dont! haha....

upload a pic?

I hope i can be of help :)

Yeah I hear ya about AF showing but I know my body by now. I know the symptoms.
:( :( :(

I hope i can be of help :)

Yeah I hear ya about AF showing but I know my body by now. I know the symptoms.
:( :( :(

well thats a good thing in as far as you can read your body more accurately. Fair enough.

Make the most of it by cracking a nice bottle of wine lol

Hugs

Petzy my oh was exactly the same!! I saw a squinter poss evap the day before my obvious BFP and i asked him to look he couldn't see a thing!! FX for you!!

thanks Petzy! Sure will :)
UGH.....
Anyway I got some herbs to help me get pregnant. Chinese herbal medicine from Tibet. Very rare & precious. I'm told I"ll be pregnant for my next visit. Last woman got pregnant after 6 doses in her first two week's of her cycle! So lets see!!!

Oooooh Barbikins that sounds positive lets hope its the same for you!!

thanks Petzy! Sure will :)
UGH.....
Anyway I got some herbs to help me get pregnant. Chinese herbal medicine from Tibet. Very rare & precious. I'm told I"ll be pregnant for my next visit. Last woman got pregnant after 6 doses in her first two week's of her cycle! So lets see!!!

Well that is definitely interesting - when do you start taking them? or have you already? keep us posted!

Nimbec - I didnt read if you got your bloods yet??

I just took did my 3rd OPK.. checked after 10 min and a light line again. i put the date on the back so I can compare how they darken.

No they are not ready till tomorrow grrrrr darker lines on pg tests tho so i'm hopefull everything is ok. i'm having more blood taken tomorrow so they can compare! i'm soooooo impatient!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->