6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I havent gotten my blood results either but considering its almost a week, i didnt hear from my doctor so I think its OK but I should call tomorrow.

And - i took an ultra sensitive IC & negative!!! :( i knew it.

I'll definitely keep you ladies posted on my new herbs. I'm supposed to take it 1-2 days before AF starts & every other day for 7 doses...so first 2 weeks. I'm warned I will have very heavy bleeding & clots but its good because it cleans my uterus out.

I am holding onto hope ladies...if by Wednesday nothing, I'm starting my concoction. I have to boil it so it's like a tea.

Nimbec - am I missing some thing? you ok? are you worried about your pregnancy???

Hi ladies! I'm 9dpo today and I've taken at least one test a day since 6 dpo. Today I did two. :blush: So yah I'm officially a POAS addict. If I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm going to have to buy some ICs or I will be broke! LOL!

I am going back and forth on whether I feel this is my month or not. Today I felt vaguely nauseous and just blech. Is blech an official pg symptom? Anyway. I'm stocked up on tests straight through until this weekend when AF is due. I guess we'll see!

Barbikins I'm just worried due to my previous loss :( They are doing betas to check hcg is doubling as it should....i've asked them to do that as it gives me a bit of peace of mind. Gosh such a worrying time i'm so happy but so worried!!

Nimbec *hugs* and all the best! I can't imagine how you're feeling, but I would be worried too. Fx'd for you xx

Barbikins, your concoction sounds really interesting, I'm really intrigued to see how you find it!

I would post my pics, but they are on my phone and it doesn't want to connect to the free internet here. I am away from home and don't want to pay thr stupidly expensive roaming charges for connecting from another country :( I'll be at my mum's and have full access from tomorrow, so uploading as I wish ;)

BUT

I think I'm out... so much for all my hope and positive thinking. I had some really strong stretching feelings in what I can only guess was my uterus yesterday. Also some pulling sensations, that were strong but not painful and not like AF at all. Then last night, we went out for dinner and for about half an hour before I thought I was going to puke my guts up and barely managed to eat anything because everything smelled so horrid and pungent and the only thing that didn't make me want to heave was plain white rice and coke. So I was confused but hopeful... until I went to the toilet before bed and found some light brown mucus when I wiped.

It is only cd26 for me, out of a usual 30. Am I really going to spot for 5.5 days? Is this the mysterious, yet infamous implantation bleeding? OR am I just starting af early?

Last cycle I spotted for three days before bleeding for only two. It was a hell of a weird and light period combined with a feint positive/evap that made me feel very uneasy in general and had me testing way into my cycle for pregnancy. Now I am worried that my cycles are just screwing up and I'm going to end up spotting from here till af :(

I've still got very, VERY light brown spotting, cervix is low and of medium firmness and stark white negatives on the pg tests ths morning. It's 11dpo, so I still have a few days to obsess over testing right?

Sigh. Sorry for the essay, just feeling bummed out and need to vent so I can get over it. :)

Barbikins I'm just worried due to my previous loss :( They are doing betas to check hcg is doubling as it should....i've asked them to do that as it gives me a bit of peace of mind. Gosh such a worrying time i'm so happy but so worried!!

That is totally understandable Nimbec! FX for you and let us know how it goes. Sounds very good though if tests are darkening :)

I forgot to take my OPK to work today AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now I wont be able to test until I get home at 530! is there a point in this or should I just skip today?? help!

Good luck Nimbec. I hope you get good numbers!

BFN this morning, and I was feeling totally out of the race until I hopped in my car to drive to work and fought the urge to throw up the entire way in. Plus I got all weepy when I saw the Hershey Park Kissmobile (If you don't know what that is just suffice it to say it's something that should NEVER make anyone weepy. LOL!).

I'm not sure I'll test again tomorrow or wait a few days. I'd like to hold off a few days just to keep myself from feeling down in the morning. I guess we'll see how I feel the rest of the day!

Good luck to everyone else today. I hope that :witch: stays away and we see some more bfp's today (and darker bfp's for those of you who got one already!).

Sorry for all the bfn that I am reading !!!! I finally ot my close bfp opk ...

https://i47.tinypic.com/2u7blg8.jpg

But my temp isn't with it ... Gr my body OS stupid

hey ladies, Good to see other ww-ers here :) I had my ovulation 22- 26/27. And I am on 4-5dpo. Today morning and yday night after dinner I had this strong nausea, palpitation, stabbing pain on left bbs(only on left huh .. ) occasional twinges. Yday I had some CM but today :nope: I am not sure whether they are pregnancy symptoms or just my PMS playing games. Have any one had similar symptoms on 4dpo.

oh almost forgot I am extremely thirsty :)

Hi ladies! I'm 9dpo today and I've taken at least one test a day since 6 dpo. Today I did two. :blush: So yah I'm officially a POAS addict. If I don't get a bfp this cycle I'm going to have to buy some ICs or I will be broke! LOL!

I am going back and forth on whether I feel this is my month or not. Today I felt vaguely nauseous and just blech. Is blech an official pg symptom? Anyway. I'm stocked up on tests straight through until this weekend when AF is due. I guess we'll see!

Hello & welcome! Some times I test 3-4 times in 1 day. Using IC's of course!
And unfortunately you can feel lots of symptoms in the TWW because of progesterone. There's been 1 particular cycle I was convinced I was pregnant & I couldn't be more wrong!

Good luck & keep us posted!!!

That is totally understandable Nimbec! FX for you and let us know how it goes. Sounds very good though if tests are darkening :)

I forgot to take my OPK to work today AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now I wont be able to test until I get home at 530! is there a point in this or should I just skip today?? help!

Petzy - there is so a point! don't miss testing!

I got a bfn today :( :( :( 13 dpo...I'm out ladies. I had big crampies yesterday. Boooo ;(
Weird thing is, my temp shot up this morning but I was tossing & turning for around 1 hour which could be why my temp is up.

Hey Momma! Your test is almost positive. I recon tomorrow or the day after you'll see a positive. If everything is going right with your Ovulation. Keep at it - maybe you have a late cycle. You have EWCM which is perfect!

I hear ya about worrying - I hope it all works out perfectly!
Happy & Healthy 9 months to you! Please keep us posted
xo

Petzy - there is so a point! don't miss testing!

I got a bfn today :( :( :( 13 dpo...I'm out ladies. I had big crampies yesterday. Boooo ;(
Weird thing is, my temp shot up this morning but I was tossing & turning for around 1 hour which could be why my temp is up.

Biiiiiiiig hug to you!

Hey Momma! Your test is almost positive. I recon tomorrow or the day after you'll see a positive. If everything is going right with your Ovulation. Keep at it - maybe you have a late cycle. You have EWCM which is perfect!

Looking good Momma - that is exciting - I hope to see the same for myself soon!

So I'm still convinced AF is coming but I bought a FRER today & I can't decide if this is just a shadow line or some thing....what do you think? Honestly! I dont think I see the line as pink. I have an untouched photo & two that I tweaked. I think I'm not preggers :(
I have more IC at home I'm going to pee on when I get in!

Attachments

• 13dpo frer untouched.jpg
    13dpo frer untouched.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 13dop enhanced.jpg
    13dop enhanced.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 13dpo enhanced2.jpg
    13dpo enhanced2.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
So I'm still convinced AF is coming but I bought a FRER today & I can't decide if this is just a shadow line or some thing....what do you think? Honestly! I dont think I see the line as pink. I have an untouched photo & two that I tweaked. I think I'm not preggers :(
I have more IC at home I'm going to pee on when I get in!

I only see something on the third pic - sorry! It may be line-eye I am not sure...... :growlmad:

LOL its OK. You know, lines dont translate as well on this site. Not when its faint!
I can see it on my end for sure. But I think it's just a shadow line.

I kinda saw something on the first and third bu in different spots so I'm not really sure I saw anything. Let us know how the ICs look.

And way to go mommapowers. I'm not an opk user do I'm not familiar with how they work but close is good right?!

Barbikins ooooh test with fmu tomorrow and update us!!!!! got everything crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->