6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

IC were negative today. I will test again tomorrow morning!
Pretty sure I'm out though.

Barbikins i had the 10miu ic's and they took much longer to be clear than the frer's even when i had 2-3 on a digi the line was faint, clearly there but nowhere near as clear as frer so plssssssssssssss don't give up quite yet!!! ((((hugs))))

Well I tested this morn n I swear I see the faintest of faint lines like a shadow of a line but I could be wrong . Ive been thinking I could be in with a chance as I kinda feel preg but it could just be my body playing tricks on me! I tried to take a piccy but it wouldn't show! I have Internet cheapies 10mui and I think there rubbish I really do! As nimbec said they aren't as sensitive as they make out! I just looked at the feedback on mine n a lot of comments were people saying they were pregnant and yey the tests still said negative!
So I'm hoping.
Told my hubby I think maybe and his reply ' your pregnant I just know it, you've been nothing but moody at me and I can just feel it' haha

Keep your hopes out barbi not out until witch shows and those ic's are pants! I think I'm going to get hubby to get me from shop later hoping they aren't cheapie ones, we're in Germany and will go naafi and they only have what they choose to sell from uk.
Fxd for you Hun! When's af due for you?

Congrats to you nimbec too . Ident realise you were pregnant, here's to a h&h 9 months for you x
My symptoms are- heavy feeling in lower abdomen with odd cramps right in the middle and backache. Headaches, slightly sore boobs- I keep getting pain in them here n there. And thn a few days ago my left boob leaked a kinda clear fluid. Only a
Little. Well today is my first expected date for af so it's anytime from odwy til Sunday and nothing yet! Not even spotting. Probs now jinxed myself and :witch: will come full flow.

x-li fx crossed for you!! def get another test if u can! keep us updated!!!

I peed with fmu and 2mu and bfn on both this morning.

I am still spotting a little, nothing has really changed with flow or colour. Am 12dpo today and cd27... just hanging in there till AF or bfp. GoodLuck to the rest of you xx

Hi Ladies - Good morning!

It sounds like most of you are near AF time and everyones been testing! FX for you all

X-li-X - Good luck - lets hope that line darkens! If AF is due already you are in until she shows!

So since I forgot my OPK yesterday at work i took it around 530pm when I got home - but i think my urine was veryyyy diluted as I had held it all afternoon but had to go around 430! Couldnt hold any longer... so although there was two lines the test line was soooo faint :( I am hoping todays is darker when I take it.... i will update.

I really want to know how accurate my OV is on the OPK compared to the calculator prediction of Saturday

Hi Ladies! Good luck to you all.

Petzy, your LH can fluctuate but how concentrated your urine is makes a BIG difference. Next time it's not dark yellow, discard....no point. Reduce your intake of water for 3 hours, try again.

I got bfn this morning. And I'm sure I'm out. ONe more day...

Attachments

• 14dpo..jpg
    14dpo..jpg
    15 KB · Views: 15
Hi Ladies! Good luck to you all.

Petzy, your LH can fluctuate but how concentrated your urine is makes a BIG difference. Next time it's not dark yellow, discard....no point. Reduce your intake of water for 3 hours, try again.

I got bfn this morning. And I'm sure I'm out. ONe more day...

Yeah i figured that was why it was so light. It should be darker day I presume... calculator has me on my first "fertile day" today so we will see how they progress from here.

Sorry about your BFN this morning... one more day is right :)

Barbkins not till the witch shows her face girl !! I'm still crowing everything for you !!!

Congrats to the bfps h&h9m !!

Crossing everything for all u ladies we need more bfps in here !!!!

Barbikins your not out til witch shows her ugly face! Fxd for you sweet x

Sorry for all the bfn that I am reading !!!! I finally ot my close bfp opk ...

https://i47.tinypic.com/2u7blg8.jpg

But my temp isn't with it ... Gr my body OS stupid

Yesterday test

https://i46.tinypic.com/123laqc.jpg

Todays test
https://i47.tinypic.com/5ewh80.jpg

So yesterday was the bfp yay , my son woke me up at 445 and I had to adjust my temp

Sorry for all the bfn that I am reading !!!! I finally ot my close bfp opk ...

https://i47.tinypic.com/2u7blg8.jpg

But my temp isn't with it ... Gr my body OS stupid

Yesterday test

https://i46.tinypic.com/123laqc.jpg

Todays test
https://i47.tinypic.com/5ewh80.jpg

So yesterday was the bfp yay , my son woke me up at 445 and I had to adjust my temp

Thats fab Momma! FX

Ok well i took my OPK today on CD13 and it is definitely darker phew! I have no idea how to add my picture but I did take one blahhh

glad its gettering darker- hopefully a Positive in a few days

Good luck Momma & Petzy! I'm onto my next cycle tomorrow or Friday. I started spotting & cramping today :(
And starting my new baby making herbs today too!

XO

Good luck Momma & Petzy! I'm onto my next cycle tomorrow or Friday. I started spotting & cramping today :(
And starting my new baby making herbs today too!

XO

Thanks Barbi - FX for your baby makin herbs !!

Question (TMI Warning)

White Lotiony CM is appropriate for when you are gearing up to OV and just before it should be EWCM right? i.e. if i am a few days away from OV, it is normal?

Petty- yeah I get "stodgey" before I get lotiony then I get EWCM for couple days then back again!! Good luck Hun looks like its nearly BDing time!!:0) xx

Barb- aww Hun sorry you're spotting!! I can't wait to see how you get on with your magic potion!!xx

Momma- congrats on the BFP opk!! You'd better put on some Barry white haha!! Xxx

well ... I took the shop bought test and it was another faint line, but darker than yesterdays you can see but I couldnt decide if it had colour. Plus it said it could pick up a result 1-2 days after missed period, and as I was due from yesterday til sunday it could have been too soon for that one, and the pot it gives you to pee in was so shallow I could barely get much of the stick to dip but either way there was a faint line but I wasnt really none the wiser than yesterday even though the faint line was a tad more noticable , so I got out 8 cheapies (I have about 50 so why not ) and dunked them all. figured if each of them had a faint line again too along with the shop bought I was in with a chance (each of these are ment to be early testers 10mui) and each one had a faint line , some darker than others some more noticable but every single one did, so thats 9 tests overall this morning.

So now I guess it's to wait and see if the line gets darker over the next few days

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->