6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Haya Amanda...the pee starts to break down AFTER 12 hrs...so it should be ok.:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi girls, there is some great lines today let's hope that some of them turned into some BFP's! We need some good luck around here.

I really have my fingers crossed for you guys.

Natalie, I don't exactly understand what you're seeing the doctor for? Is this for spotting? Sorry I'm not caught up. And it sounds like your doctors appointment is tomorrow? I'm sure everything will be okay, thinking of you because I know it's very difficult.

Barb hope that you feel better soon, this is a season of coughing colds and flu's so I hope that you get better quickly xx

I'm doing okay. Up-and-down up-and-down. Going to the doctors tomorrow and we'll see what happens next. I'm hoping that when I go for the scan tomorrow it will show that almost everything is passed. Would like this to be done with as soon as possible so that I can move on back to TTC. Hopefully the doctor will give me some direction on what to do, maybe progesterone or something. Physically I'm still sore, uncomfortable, and bleeding but the cramps are better than yesterday, because yesterday was horrible.

Meg I am so sorry you are going through this! I am glad you are holding strong though! I hope the doctor can give you answers and you can get back to ttc and catch a sticky bean.

Here another...done 15 mins ago...and it's another line...the top one is super faint on here but quite the obvious irl...
The bottom one shows it much better...

Still going to do one at 9pm tonight...that's 4hrs away....

Oh dear that hat isn't going to taste nice if I am wrong lol...

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Meg I am so sorry you are going through this! I am glad you are holding strong though! I hope the doctor can give you answers and you can get back to ttc and catch a sticky bean.

Thanks Ashley me too xx

Nat look at that pink on the top test!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 3
Ohh my nat!!! I hope this is it for u!!!! So I went ahead and dipped a frer in this fmu and guess wat??? B-F-N.... lol so I held pee and peed on an answer and low and behold BFN. Again!! Lmao..yup, not lookin good for me this round..looks like ur dreams may b correct nat and im gona get af...blows goats!..lol I have tests now I have 2 more so I guess ill just pee til there gone. Im start startk white and the answer had a lovely white indent...huuuge white indent no pink watsoever...

Nat heres ur edits..ur tests really look soo promising...

Attachments

• IMG_20131104_113735.jpg
    IMG_20131104_113735.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 20
Here is my super shitty indent for viewing pleasure..haha facking bfn's..uggghhh I know im gona pee on these sticks cuz I gottem but nxt cycle im just waitin for af to show cuz im sure she will....

Attachments

• IMG_20131104_113122.jpg
    IMG_20131104_113122.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
Meg it was just a blood test for progesterone, getting a little worried seeing as its bee two weeks 3 days of spotting. I have my scan tomorrow i'm worried naturally. Hope your doing ok i'm really sorry that this happened to you xx

Thos one may shpw the indent better..

Attachments

• IMG_20131104_114421.jpg
    IMG_20131104_114421.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
Here is smu..... Not sure if you can see it!! Hahahaha I am only 6dpo so these are Evaps! I believe there was one on all 3 walmart tests!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 3
Amanda that indent is crazy bad!!!!!! Ugh! What's with us and crap tests???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->