6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat get a frer i see lines however i got lines on 10miu and no line on frer til the next day i like superdrug tests to they are 10miu xx

Yaye my frer is on it's way...had to call in a favour to dear mom...oooo is hope she gets the right brand.:dohh:

I'm not expecting much but lets just live on the hope for a while longer eh.lol

:) :) :) xxx

Nat get a frer i see lines however i got lines on 10miu and no line on frer til the next day i like superdrug tests to they are 10miu xx

Nat I love them tests they are my ole faithfulls....I may have to go and get some of them tmr haha...:)

Try not to worry love...:hugs:

Meg it was just a blood test for progesterone, getting a little worried seeing as its bee two weeks 3 days of spotting. I have my scan tomorrow i'm worried naturally. Hope your doing ok i'm really sorry that this happened to you xx

Thanks Natalie I appreciate that.

In my research on spotting the consensus seems to be that spotting in pregnancy can be fine. Lots of women get it. It's when it's accompanied by cramping - or I guess I should say painful cramping - that it could potentially be a MC. I knew I was having a MC as soon as the painful cramps started. And my spotting turned heavy in a few days. I also began to clot with cramps so this is very different from just spotting. It's ok to worry but I'm sure everything will be ok. Let us know how it goes xx hopefully I can join you again soon

Good luck, Nat!
Your temp dip is promising with these faint lines.
Hope this is it!

Thankyou barbs...I am on 1 and a quater into my 4hr hold...I am BUSTING For a pee...lol..
I don't know if I can hold this for another 2and half hours haha...
I will try tho...:)

Hey Wanna do an experiment?
Go pee on a OPK & see what happens!

Nat this is sooo exciting..man o man I hope this is it!! I hope this is ur bfp

Ashley ur tests dnt look like evaps though. Do u always get pink evaps on those?

I was cleanin under bathroom sink and found a first signal test..im gona b on that in a bit..lol

I have on one once before.... But other than that no....it is weird to have it on all three..... But it is too early for it to be a real line right??? Well I peed on all of them! So now it's up to the other tests!! Bahahaha I will wait until morning and test again!!! :)

Ashley u shld pee on one frer..u know, just to see wat it shows..lol

I have on one once before.... But other than that no....it is weird to have it on all three..... But it is too early for it to be a real line right??? Well I peed on all of them! So now it's up to the other tests!! Bahahaha I will wait until morning and test again!!! :)

Early yes..its very early. But like I said before..I got a bfp w one ofy kids at 7dpo...so its not impossible...:)))

Well....maybe I already did!!! Hahahahahaha I couldn't see anything on it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->