6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

He he ...no I'm gonna test 13 dpo...which should be Thursday...wowzers that's seems aloooong time away yet...nail biting times ahead of me lol...

Yeah talk about no room at the inn for presents here too...might have to ask mil to store the rest till Xmas Eve lol...oooops.
I can just see you having my Xmas tree ypuo by the weekend haha...

Looking forward to Amanda's tests...we have the same symtoms...
:) :) :). Xxx

Well ladies I am off to my bed now...I hope for 8 hrs tonight...now that would be nice.:)

I hope for a better week ahead for everybody and hugs all round ...nighty night.xx

:) :) :) xxx

Oh man that is so far away!!!
Amanda and you have great symptoms!!! I don't really have any that aren't normal for me!!

Omg girls..uggghhh im sooo excited to test but im sooo afraid im gona get bfn again. Poooooo so nat, I can test with old pee? So I have like a styrofoam cup shld I like pee in it and set it aside and come test w it when I get home?

Just remember if it is bfn it is still early!!! But I am hoping it is a bfp!! Your symptoms sound good!!!!!!! :):)

Figured I might as well use one since I bought them!! Hahahaha
Original plus 3 edits!! Yes out of the goofy case! Hahaha I am only 5dpo so I doubt it matters as no true line could show up this early anyway!! If you look real close there is an Evap line though!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
Morning ladies..

Ok Ashley -Amanda...this ones for you...only bc it seems such a long time away till 13 dpo lol...

The bottom test is the original UNtweeked one.
Good luck today girls...
And yes don't worrie Amanda if it's a bfn...we all got each other to help us through this ok...and it also maybe too early.lol

P.s back later ladies.meg I hope your ok tady love.:hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 8
NASTY NASTY NASTY NAUGHTY HORRID EVIL DISPICABLE DISGUSTING BAR STEWARD EVAP...grrrrrrrrrrrr lol....
This is the test dried.

A pink evap!.....not now pleaaaaaaase!

I knew I shouldn't have tested...darn it!.lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
What a BITCH of an evap!....I hate this!
Soooo don't need this in this stage of the cycle....
This is tweeked but I hardly touched it!...

Iv had to test again...this is soooo my own fault tho...

:) :) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 8
Ok second test dried...top UNtweeked...bottom tweeked...
The line is there but not as bad and it's pink!...

I have to keep an eye on this...
I'm feeling very pissy right now!
I am throwing my toys out of the pram this morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 7
Wow nat they are evil evaps! Thats not good i wish they were real lines. I phoned the doctors and twisted the truth a bit i said the epu said i need to progesterone test lol i get one in half a hour lol xx

Wow nat they are evil evaps! Thats not good i wish they were real lines. I phoned the doctors and twisted the truth a bit i said the epu said i need to progesterone test lol i get one in half a hour lol xx

Ah that's great nat :) ....did you say about the spotting aswell?.....are you going to be seen by the doc and the nurse or just the nurse?....I would still bring it up with the nurse she may go and ask the doc to see you.
Good luck nat...:thumbup:
Let us know what happens won't you.

And yes them Evaps have REALLY passed me off ....grrrr lol...
I'm 10 dpo and it's soooo not the time to do this too me haha...I should have waited till Thursday like I planned.ooooops :)

:) :) :)

Hi Nat. So you have a second line?
I dont see anything on my phone.

Hi Nat. So you have a second line?
I dont see anything on my phone.

Yeah it's there!...but it's pissed me off really...I know it's not real.:(
I shouldn't have tested and saved myself they anguish.oooops...

I tested again and it was still there but very faint...
If it is a bfp (a faint one ) there's no way I can accept it with these tests...I will get some frers before the weekend.just to make sure.:thumbup:

How are you. Are you feeling any better with your sickness?
Hope so.:)

The line could be real. 10dpo ia right time to get crazy faint lines. Test again tonight.
When I was preggo I got the first bfp at 10dpo but at 9pm. And morning was bfn.
Good luck!

I am better but a week later still up and down.
Ive been getting queasy, bad appetite, headaches, tired.
My cough is annoying.
My back muscles are so sore. Bah.

Oh no I'm sorry you been so poorly barbs...praying for you to get well again love.

Ok so will test again around 9 ish..ill do a hold aswell...
I hope your right and it's a start of things...I suppose I feel as tho I can't believe it bc of the amount of crapy ic I have had lol..
I shall rename them.....Internet crappies...

Will let you know what happens with the tonight's test...

Take good care barbs...I wish you well love.:)

Amanda Amanda? Earth calling Amanda ...where you at?...and you Ashley.....in the land of nod are we? Lol

I'm totally dreading tomorrow. So nervous but off to see my mam soon and got things to do later so should kill time xx

I here nat I here..hahaha its 7am..just got kiddos off to school..I peed in a cup when I woke up and will head to town very soon..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->