6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Post it Nat!!!!! :)
Amanda I took my answer test and it had a stupid white line!!! :/ ugh so then I had to waste another cheapie because the answer was a dud!! Lol:):)

Blah you can't really see it......but it was white as could be

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Ok I took this frer w two hr hold..instead of old fmu

Attachments

• IMG_20131104_151923.jpg
    IMG_20131104_151923.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20131104_152057.jpg
    IMG_20131104_152057.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
O dnt like answer. Haha stupid white indents..lol were is nat??? She was processing one and I wanna see it..

Well in person I can see a sumthin on the frer just not sure if its a shadow

Ok ladies...no change...I even peed on a 25mui cheepy midstream that oh fetched earlier...and it's soooo soo slight but thee is a line...the top test and third test is originals....

Sorry about the wait there lol...
Let's hope the morning brings something more abovious,...

Amanda your frer looks intresting hmmmmm .

So what do you think ladies...I don't mind the truth so if you can't see it say so :)

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 16
Nat i see it on the cheapie but not the other one i dont think xxx

It is very faint isn't it....well let's see what tmr brings - that's what I say...I'm done testing today ...my mind is blown with it lol...

Thankyou ladies for honest opinions...:thumbup:
I suppose when it's a still pic it's harder to accept - yet when I look at the test again I'm like "wtf" ....is it? Isn't it?....evap or not?....
I need to stop stressing chill the feck out for tonight...lol...

I'm dreading looking at the tests when they are dry.:dohh:

Amanda your frer ! I THINK I see somthing...idk...:)

I'm driving myself crazy thinking about tomorrow x

It'll be ok nat...breath love...I know it must be worrying dear but before you know it - it will be morning and then you'll be at your scan and you'll see it's all ok.:thumbup:

:hugs:...try and maybe get an early night...that way whilst you sleep you not thinking.:)

Thanks i really hope so and i am off to bed to see if i can switch off in a min. I cant wait for your tests tomorrow xxx

Thanks i really hope so and i am off to bed to see if i can switch off in a min. I cant wait for your tests tomorrow xxx

Good good :thumbup:...I hope you sleep well Hun...it will all be ok nat ok..you must tell yourself - good vibes ok lol...

I hope my frer delivers tmr too.:thumbup:...the testing does me in....that's why I was sooo intent on NOT testing this cycle...coz I'm a nutter with tests...
Poas a holic just dosnt sit right- lets say.....flaming pg stick abuser hahaha

Night night nat...sleep tight and dream of lovely things....:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"