6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Glad your appt went as well as it could considering the sad news. Hopefully your levels drop soon and you get that sticky one soon since you are supposed to be most fertile for a few months after! Continue to take care of yourself and take time to be good to yourself and deal with the emotions.

Yeah meg it only took two cycles after my chemical, they say even after a chemical you are pretty fertile. wow two pregnancy's in 3 months and i used to worry myself sick that i couldn't conceive :S i am really lucky x

Yep nat I am sticking with 15 dpo :thumbup: ...I figure if it's IB tonight I will know by then right?....

So gals...I appollagise for my negative posts...I am feeling really bummed out!...I will try to be possy meeee again...:happydance:
:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Better? :)

:) :) :) xxx

Hi meg...:)

That's great news that they think it's all done with...not so great this it IS over but I am glad you are feeling good about being on the ttc train again...
Ha ha I may need you...my patience is running out...it's been 7+ years pri to Harry and almost 2 years after...grrrr...I am officially on cycle 18/19 bc I can't count my mc but ...I feel like totall shit about it all again...I don't know perhaps I am just having a very bad day!...

It may take around a week for your numbers to go down love...they will most likey re call you in for a second or even third lot of hgc bloods...
Yaye :happydance: for the progesterone ....so what's the proto on how to take that and when?

I'm sooo rooting for you Hun.:flower:

Thanks Nat. I emailed you earlier so check it when you can xx

I understand re your patience .... I find 1.5 yea torture let alone 7!! Nat your bfp will come before that !! I feel it in my bones it's a comin not too far. Oh man can we all take a potion and get knocked up lol ?

As for the progesterone, the doctor told me that I will start taking it on CD 20. I will pick up the pills next week, but because I will ovulate before I get my next AF I'm a little bit confused as to when I should start taking it this time. I guess because for me, CD 20 is about six days after my positive OPK I will just do it around then. Lordy hope it helps

Glad your appt went as well as it could considering the sad news. Hopefully your levels drop soon and you get that sticky one soon since you are supposed to be most fertile for a few months after! Continue to take care of yourself and take time to be good to yourself and deal with the emotions.

Thanks so much Talia, I will definitely do that. Plan to do some retail therapy this weekend and spend some good quality time with my husband

Yeah you will know by then but man i wish you could test sooner lol xxx

Oh the person who scanned me put me on a sex ban today, fun haha and i havent had any spotting today i didnt on sunday either x

Oh the person who scanned me put me on a sex ban today, fun haha and i havent had any spotting today i didnt on sunday either x

That's great re the spotting but booooo sex ban lol

I know i heard her telling my oh from the bathroom its joined to the room and i was thinking how impressed he must have been lol yeah the spotting seems to do what it likes but i suppose at least i'm getting one or two days without it i would be shocked if i didnt get it for 2 days in a row lol

Really! For real?......she ain't getting none at home then lol...
Naaa ii get why...but gawsh ...that's only gonna make you want oh EVEN more now lol...oooops....
Well I suppose there are OTHER things you can get down to business with instead....
Wowzers...no sex! :dohh: that sux and stinks of poo! Lol...

How long nat?

Spoke to my cousin today the one who lost her baby because her brain stopped devloping shes waiting on them to finish testing on her to bury her she was 12 weeks 1day along when they discovered it so sad but she found out she was a little girl. I cant even imagine what it was like x

Until the spotting spots that could be a while lol my sex drive is higher than ever aswell haha torture xxx

Ok so my inlaw that knows im ttc bought me a blue dye and I figured hey fack it..lol this one is forbu natalie..all blue dye are evill go figure bfn on frer but blue dye has lines..loo

Attachments

• IMG_20131105_175834.jpg
    IMG_20131105_175834.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20131105_175813.jpg
    IMG_20131105_175813.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
Omg check this out girls!! NOT MY BFP!!! I was looking in the pregnancy test gallery and this girl had turned a test positive with coke so she could see the test line.. So I thought....heck I have enough tests to waste....might as well....and holy crap it turned it positive!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 6
Ok so my inlaw that knows im ttc bought me a blue dye and I figured hey fack it..lol this one is forbu natalie..all blue dye are evill go figure bfn on frer but blue dye has lines..loo

All of mine had lines!! Wth?! Lol I did read that they are more sensitive though!! Who knows... Maybe they are!!

All of mine had lines!! Wth?! Lol I did read that they are more sensitive though!! Who knows... Maybe they are!!

Yeah I have heard they r more sensitive...last time I used them was on the down hill slope of a chemical..went to doc for bloods and hcg was 3.5..wow..I had a blue dye and one other brand pic it up..I believe it was blue dye and some other cheapy..amazing..lol but they for sure must b read before they dry cuz they always dry w lines..

I did not know they all dried with lines!! Hahaha that might explain my tests!!!! And I know the coke thing is crazyyyyyy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->