6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Countdown to pregnancy has me as 9dpo...I think I was counting o day as 1dpo and tgats y I thought I was 10dpo today. Sooo im really only 8-9??? Really ?? I know im not definately any further than that cuz it was the day I got pos opk too...(I think it wldve been pis the day before) but wow..so im not out yet then?? Really? I was certain I was out w bfn at 10dpo but I know one day makes a huge difference..wheewww that makes me feel much better for today. Lol y wld I b cramping today? And havin so many bowel discomforts as its wayyyy to early for af?

SNAP!..... Me too me too...bad Bowles and VERY crampy too...wayyyyy to early for af for me.

:) :) :) xxx

Nat im prayin our ichy bowels and cramps r for a gooood reason..lol

Im some kinda dpo!! Lmao!! Who the hell knows..I know the day of opk and the horrid pains and thats bout it..haha but heres to not bein out yet!! Im ok w that..lol how many dpo r u nat?

Amanda ypu are either 7 or 8 dpo...go with 8 bc it's more likely.:thumbup:

I'm 11 dpo now... And I am very pissy today ...oooops lol...
Being on the thread had lifted my spirits a bit tho.

You gals are like my E family...

Ha ha ....
We are fammmmily...I got all my sisters and me!......

:) :) :)

So I was reading and I read that blue dye tests are more sensitive...hmmm wonder if there is any truth to that.....I have had lines on every single one that I have taken (3) ;) but on the 2 today you couldn't see them until I took the test apart (which makes them completely innaccurate) but there were lines.....I couldn't help myself but to take them apart and see!! Hahaha but nothing on my pink dye test!boo and I am sure the blue are Evaps since they are famous for them! Just thought it was interesting!!

Ahhh...I am a yo yo today....I don't know if am pms ing but one second I feel alright the nespxt I feel like a right grumpy facking cow.....
Pms?.....
I think so :(

I may treat myself to a glass o wine tonight...I need to relax and get rid of my tooth ache! Grrrrrr

You might as well enjoy a glass!!! I really need you to test again though!!!! Hahahaha i suppose you can save it for the am though!! ;)

Well it wouldn't quite be normal if I didn't post some tests!!! So here they are ;) obviously tweaked!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
Oh dear my boy just trashed my sitting room whilst I was online...the lil beeeeeeeeep. Lol...
Off I go to sort this mess out....
Making bonfire tea tonight...it's bonfire night here...fireworks the lot. Nat you doing anything tonight?
...need to get dinner on the go and find somthing to occupie Harry...roary the racing care should do it.lol

Back soon ladies...:)

Lol me loooves my e family. I just dnt even know wat I wld do without u gals for real..and im feelin ya nat. I am sooo bitchy..along with sentimental boo hoo sessions..im a polly pissy pants one moment and snappin the nxt..haha..and seriously my house feels hotter than two rats fuckin in a whool sock!

Meg my next scan is not til 12 weeks now but i havent even got a midwife booked yet lol been waiting for these two scans to be over. How did your appointment go today i hope you are doing ok xx

Nat, I'm so sorry your FRER is negative & your IC's I've had those where the dye bleeds. I hate it!!! BAH.
You still have time tho, hun. I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!!

WE all need to graduate to preggo poppers. By 2014 we need babies in our bellies please!

Nat I see a line on your FRER. Is that just a shadow line?

Nat, I'm so sorry your FRER is negative & your IC's I've had those where the dye bleeds. I hate it!!! BAH.

WE all need to graduate to preggo poppers. By 2014 we need babies in our bellies please!

Thankyou barbs,lol.I new something fishy was up with them ic's.:thumbup:

How are you feeling today...any better? I hope so love.:flower:

Btw I'm not testing now till day before af...10th nov @ 15 dpo.
My tests are back in there hiding place.:thumbup:

Well here's my frer...it's a big no no...11 dpo...5days till af due....will test once more day before af (15 dpo)

I have one frer
Two cheepie midstreams
Two ic's

All put away now.

I knew I was right not to believe them ic's yesterday...darn things...:wacko:

Nat hope scan is going well

Good luck testing today ladies :wacko:

I see a second line on this test. Am I having line eye???

Thankyou barbs,lol.I new something fishy was up with them ic's.:thumbup:

How are you feeling today...any better? I hope so love.:flower:

Btw I'm not testing now till day before af...10th nov @ 15 dpo.
My tests are back in there hiding place.:thumbup:

So its not a real line? Can you snap a shot but in some natural light?
Hrmmmm

I'm feeling better but I went to get drugs to help w/my coughing. thankfully its' working a bit!!!!!

But good for you to wait :)

Well here's my frer...it's a big no no...11 dpo...5days till af due....will test once more day before af (15 dpo)

I have one frer
Two cheepie midstreams
Two ic's

All put away now.

I knew I was right not to believe them ic's yesterday...darn things...:wacko:

Nat hope scan is going well

Good luck testing today ladies :wacko:

I see a second line on this test. Am I having line eye???

Ok so I just checked the frer and there is some sort of shadow or something ..li can't see no pink tho...

I suppose if it's something it will show up for sure by Saturday @15 dpo.
:)

yep if no pink, its not positive.
and you're right. dont drive yourself nuts!

When i look at my scan i just think the fetal pole has no room at all :/ xx

Hi barbs...well I tried to re snap the frer....it's dark here so I tryed my best ...I can't get anything to show up on camera...but ill post it anyways...

Yeah I'm gonna wait now till Saturday to test again.

Yep defo no pink in the test...I don't think..my eyes are done focusing..really aught to put my glasses on to help lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 10
Natalie..ur fetal pole is the first visible sight of the embryo...im sure they r measuring fetal pole by now. .(that is the crown to rump measurment of the baby) so r u saying that the baby is measuring small for gestational age? If thats wat ur taljing about then I wldnt worry..if they canbget heartbeat and the measurement then im sure things b fine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->