6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat I see pink!!! On urs!

Attachments

• IMG_20131105_122837.jpg
    IMG_20131105_122837.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 32
Look what I snapped on my frer!! It is wayyyyyy past the time and out of the case!! Just thought I would share though....trying to find something to pass the time and keep my mind occupied as I am slightly freaking out because I have lost my wedding ring!!!!!!!!!! I have tore my room up looking for it!!! I wear a cheaper ring usually and I am almost certain I hid this one away incase someone ever broke in and I hid it so damn good I can't find it!!! Or little Klaire took off with it!!! :( I guess I get a new one now....but that one was special!!! Hopefully it comes to me where I might have hidden it!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
And Nat I have been telling you I see a line on your all day!!! Hahahahahaha I promise I saw it clear!!

Hi barbs...well I tried to re snap the frer....it's dark here so I tryed my best ...I can't get anything to show up on camera...but ill post it anyways...

Yeah I'm gonna wait now till Saturday to test again.

Yep defo no pink in the test...I don't think..my eyes are done focusing..really aught to put my glasses on to help lol...

:) :) :) xxx

You know what, hun. If it were positive, we wouldn't have to squint & put it to lights & angles LOL.
I was always telling myself this. And yet it's true.
I'll look fwd to seeing your test later this week. FX

Hello ladies...I need some advice...
Tmi warning.......
I just went to the loo and when I wiped I found slimy bright red blood...it was only alittle and since I have rechecked it's just pinky cm...lots of!
I am cramping terribly today...like on and off really bad...I have been the modest cow bag you could ever meet in a dark lane at night....
Pete mentioned I look very pale today too...

I'm abit scared now...I really don't af to come now! It's too flaming early...af is not due till the 11th....!!!
I am 11 dpo / cd 27..... If my lp is about to change then it means my hormones are up the creak with out a paddle....this can't be happening.:(
Of fakety fak fak!

What do you think ladies...doctors visit or wait this witch out....hopefully she is staying away!

P.S THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!

Nat could it be IB? It's too early for AF. Has he ever come this early?

Hi girls. Well I just got back from the doctors, and all things considered it went pretty well. My scan showed that everything has already cleared out naturally on it's own so that's very good. Now I'll just wait for the bleeding to taper off and stop. They took some blood and they will keep testing my blood until my number goes down to zero. Once it goes down to zero I should ovulate soon after that. So I'm looking forward to starting my OPK's again. She also put me on progesterone, which may been the cause, so that makes me happy. Hopefully that's all it takes for me to have a sticky bean. I guess I'm officially TTC again, and I look forward to a BFP again soon.
Thanks for your support in this very difficult time.

Meg have you been to the doctor yet i have no idea what time it is for you lol xx

Nevermind you posted as i posted, oh hopefully the bleeding stops soon and your numbers start to drop asap so you ovulate soon. It sucks that this happened to you, hopefully the progesterone helps you aswell xx

Tmi warning.......
I just went to the loo and when I wiped I found slimy bright red blood...it was only alittle and since I have rechecked it's just pinky cm...lots of!
I am cramping terribly today...like on and off really bad...I have been the modest cow bag you could ever meet in a dark lane at night....

I'm abit scared now...I really don't af to come now! It's too flaming early...af is not due till the 11th....!!!
I am 11 dpo / cd 27..... If my lp is about to change then it means my hormones are up the creak with out a paddle....this can't be happening.:(
Of fakety fak fak!

What do you think ladies...doctors visit or wait this witch out....hopefully she is staying away!

Oh crap. Sorry to hear.
I guess it could be IB? Is it only when you wiped & only a little?

Nevermind you posted as i posted, oh hopefully the bleeding stops soon and your numbers start to drop asap so you ovulate soon. It sucks that this happened to you, hopefully the progesterone helps you aswell xx

Thanks Natalie :flower:

Well meg im srry all together that this has happend to u...very sad for u .but glad it was early enuf that u can start ttc very soon...im also glad that things have past and ur movin forward. I wish all the best of luck..and its true, u will o soon after and will b very very fertile(as we spike about me concieving before I even got my first af) I wish the best for u..not just that u concieve but that u have a happy lil snug bug!!! Its been concluded I have no idea how many dpo I am..lol. Nat, im hoping ur r having ib...but if it is af then maybe ur cycles r moving closer and that may b a good thing. A lot less time between ya know? Just keep eye out and keep me updated if the bleesing stops or af comes.. im b thinkin bout ya..u must have long cycles seein mine r only 26 days and sometimes 24..lol I cldnt imagine them bein that long. Ugghhh..but keep me updated ill b stalkin all eve.

Tmi warning.......

Of fakety fak fak!

Oh crap. Sorry to hear.
I guess it could be IB? Is it only when you wiped & only a little?

Yes it was only alittle but bright red...and (sorry tmi). Slimy...
Al this is really messing with my mind...

Ladies -I do hope this is IB bc I am almost at the end with ttc patience...I feel so blah right now.

O and meg, drink lots of water it will help keep things flushed quickly and alieviate any cramping..

I'm still waiting for my progesterone levels back you would think they would hurry with them....its a joke how fussy they are to check hsg and check progesterone here, especially when its becoming a more common cause of miscarriage i mean if they just tested it anyways they could save a lot of people the heartbreak of one. Sometimes i feel like i would make a better doctor than most of the doctors i have ever seen xx

Bright red is usually fresh...so im crossing that its IB..that wld b great!!

Hi meg...:)

That's great news that they think it's all done with...not so great this it IS over but I am glad you are feeling good about being on the ttc train again...
Ha ha I may need you...my patience is running out...it's been 7+ years pri to Harry and almost 2 years after...grrrr...I am officially on cycle 18/19 bc I can't count my mc but ...I feel like totall shit about it all again...I don't know perhaps I am just having a very bad day!...

It may take around a week for your numbers to go down love...they will most likey re call you in for a second or even third lot of hgc bloods...
Yaye :happydance: for the progesterone ....so what's the proto on how to take that and when?

I'm sooo rooting for you Hun.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"