6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey ladies, sorry I've been quiet, I have been reading though! Nat, hope your smear goes well and comes back with good news!
Natalie those pics are so cute, looks like he was nice and active for you! Hope you're getting more sleep now? How was the housing officer visit?!
Meg, hope everything is trucking along, your scan is coming up too now!

Hey ladies, sorry I've been quiet, I have been reading though! Nat, hope your smear goes well and comes back with good news!
Natalie those pics are so cute, looks like he was nice and active for you! Hope you're getting more sleep now? How was the housing officer visit?!
Meg, hope everything is trucking along, your scan is coming up too now!

Thankyou talia :flower:

How's lil doll coming along....she has a lovely smile you know.of course you know lol,duh.lol
How's motherhood going?....it's all go go go soon eh.
You enjoying your mat leave?

:) :) :) xxx

Thanks hes gorgeous im even more excited to meet him now, and he was quite active, not too much he mostly had his foot stuck in his eye lol.

Oh yeah the housing officer did not bring the news i hoped for, basically it was a no, my dad is now having to look for a house for him and my sister, we are kinda needing this done in the next 5-6 weeks ideally so i can get things done around here, babys room decorated etc, she told him how to go about getting into the motion of finding a house and sent him to the wrong place today, he had work aswell so thats a waste of one day, i have a feeling they will still be here when little man comes, honestly trying not to stress myself to death with it, things are suppost to work out in the end so they better start going in my favor, me and oh just want him to be able to move in and settle in properly x

Hey girls!!!
Nat I hope everything comes back good! How scary!! Just know that I am thinking about you!!
How are all my lovely mommies to be??
Talia how are you??
I am doing great!! Miss ttc! But it won't be long

Hey ladies

Sorry the housing stuff is still being a pain Natalie!

Things are good over here, I'm currently at the Ob's office waiting for him to get back from surgery, I'm so glad I didn't have to deal with this with having a midwife, thank god Royen is happy just sitting here!

Omg natalie!! Wat beautiful pics!!! I have been so busy w the construction of house and stressed to the max..my belly gettin big!! I am 19wks!!! Here is a pic of the bump!

Attachments

• IMG_20140407_075556.jpg
    IMG_20140407_075556.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
Wowsers thats a major bump Amanda! xx glad you are well.. sorry about the reno stress I have been there when re renovated a couple years ago... super fun!! lol... ah well when its over you will be happy :)Im nearly 19 myself ahhhh

Ashley.. good to hear from you...enjoy the TTC break as much as you can and I bet you are looking forward to your holiday! xx

Natalie... sorry about the housing sitch but you have the right attitude, it WILL all work out and trust me babies dont need everything set up all right away - although I know you want to have it all ready of course!! But he will be happy just being wherever you are at first hehe xo Love the U/S pics btw...

Tal - Glad you and Royen are great :D

Hope everyone else is great! AFM, almost 19 weeks, things are smooth so far.. heading to florida for vacation on Easter weekend - will be gone for 2 weeks.. cant wait.. then going off work soon after ahhh nervous! xx

Omg natalie!! Wat beautiful pics!!! I have been so busy w the construction of house and stressed to the max..my belly gettin big!! I am 19wks!!! Here is a pic of the bump!

Your bump is so darn cute!!! Just love it!!! Hope you are doing well!!! :):):) 19 weeks! Wow!! Are the other kiddos excited?? Hahahaha my older kids absolutely did not want me to have another baby! But my 3 year old did! Hahaha kids are so funny! The big ones don't want to have to deal with the baby phase again....

Wowsers thats a major bump Amanda! xx glad you are well.. sorry about the reno stress I have been there when re renovated a couple years ago... super fun!! lol... ah well when its over you will be happy :)Im nearly 19 myself ahhhh

Ashley.. good to hear from you...enjoy the TTC break as much as you can and I bet you are looking forward to your holiday! xx

Natalie... sorry about the housing sitch but you have the right attitude, it WILL all work out and trust me babies dont need everything set up all right away - although I know you want to have it all ready of course!! But he will be happy just being wherever you are at first hehe xo Love the U/S pics btw...

Tal - Glad you and Royen are great :D

Hope everyone else is great! AFM, almost 19 weeks, things are smooth so far.. heading to florida for vacation on Easter weekend - will be gone for 2 weeks.. cant wait.. then going off work soon after ahhh nervous! xx

Meg where are you going in Florida?? My mom flies out to San Destin Florida on Sunday! I have looked up photos and my goodness it is gorgeous!!!!!

Its so quiet on here, how is everyone?

Meg, amanda any upcoming scans?

Not much to report from me dads no further forward with finding a house he has a meeting with someone to help next wednesday though so with a bit of luck he will get further forward x

Hey everyone, ya it's like a ghost town here! Hope everyone is doing well!! Meg you must have your scan soon! Can't wait to see!
Natalie, hopefully your dad gets the help he needs re: house hunting!

I'm ok how are you?
Been symptom spotting like crazy
Symptoms

Nausea
Vomiting
Heartburn
Sneezing
Nosebleed
Sore Throat
Diarrhea
Increased appetite
Fatigue
Sore and tender boobs/underarms
Sore nipples
Cramps
Leg cramps

That's a big list! But as always it can always go both ways! When are you testing?!

Testing Friday and then again end of the month.

Nice! Oh yes I totally forgot and since no one mentionned my ticker change... We're getting married! It's gonna be a crazy few months but its happening August 30th, outside on my parents acreage!

Hello my friends..how is veryone? I been mia cuz I somehow unsubscribed and cldnt find our thread! Lol I am 20 wks 1 day and here is my son..

He has his thumb almostbup his nose..lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140417_112940.jpg
    IMG_20140417_112940.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
Aww yey congrats on the upcoming wedding talia :D hows little lady getting on i bet shes growing so quick.

Aww amanda so cute i cant believe theres 3 boys on the way lol

30+1 today as if where the heck has the time went, i bet after 35 weeks it drags though, its still exciting. Nothing to report on the housing front he still hasnt got anywhere but still time to hold onto hope i guess, me and oh changed my room well it will be our room when he gets moved in, around so that it is more spacious, moses basket is up next to my bed its so cute, his clothes are in drawers, hospital clothes are ready to go in the bag when i get it out and i just need to get my hospital things and we are good to go. To be honest all i need is a few more packs of nappies and thats about it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->