6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

3 boys! Wow..lol it really seems like the yr for boys! Everyone I know is preg w boys. Lol my sisbin law is now 12wks preg w twins. Lol I think it gona b one boy and one girl. Lol

Oh wow really Shey?! Congrats on your bfp! And first cycle at that?! You totally had it pegged with those symptoms then I guess! Way to go!

Yea. Thank you! I keep telling DF that imma cut my boobs off cause they hurt. He laughed and goes no I like them.

Oh wow really Shey?! Congrats on your bfp! And first cycle at that?! You totally had it pegged with those symptoms then I guess! Way to go!

So I guess that means you'll have a mighty big bump for your wedding!

When is your due date / wedding date? Are you gonna be cutting it that close!!

It's gonna be extremely close. EDD Dec 29, 2014
Wedding is Dec 31, 2014

Congrats shey, woah that is cutting it close with the due and date and wedding.

Well i have less than 10 weeks now, how did this happen!? scary times. I have all i need more a less, plenty clothes people keep giving me them and i have nowhere to put them, really really hoping my dad finds somewhere before hes here or im going to be demented trying to find places for his clothes he already has drawers filled with newborn, a storage box and wardrobe rail full of 0-3 and 3-6 i couldnt possibly buy any 6-9 yet lol

But yep less than 10 weeks and im so excited, i really love being pregnant but i am so excited to meet him and give him loads of snuggles x

Wow that's crazy close!! Hopefully he/she waits til after! I def wouldn't of had the energy to go to a wedding let alone be a bride in the early days! Fingers crossed for you!

And ladies who have been in this thread for a long time... I've been silently following barb's journey and it looks like she has the beginnings of a bfp on their second batch/round of ivf!! I am so ecstatic for her!! Over the goddamn moon!

And ladies who have been in this thread for a long time... I've been silently following barb's journey and it looks like she has the beginnings of a bfp on their second batch/round of ivf!! I am so ecstatic for her!! Over the goddamn moon!

That is so exciting!!!!! Yay!!!!! It is about time!!!! So excited for her!! Thanks for sharing!

And, I'm here :)
LOL Yep I got my bfp at 9dpo!!! Check out my blog link in the siggy.
My lines are blazing on the FRER. 12dpo today. I'm still in awe and really feel numb to be honest.
I am affraid of having another m/c, among other things.
I have mild cramps on/off whic apparently is normal so I'm trying to let it go LOL
Did you ladies have mild cramps too? I have my first Beta on Monday...just wanting to get through that to make sure its climbing at a good rate. And the u/s...I need some milestones to feel a bit better.

BTW, Congrats Lilflu for your girl!Wow, time does fly. What did you name her?

Crazy, how's your journey been?

Nataliiee glad things are progressing so well too.

anyway I have a lot of catching up to do so if I've left anyone out, dont be offended :)

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
Aww barb I love that you have a ticker!! Early days, not even 4 weeks with a bfp at 9dpo! Woohoo!

We named her Royen Arquelle Schreiber, Royen is to commemorate Kurtis's mom's side,VanRooijen is their family name so we simplified the 'royen' bit... Also, we very recently started wedding planning and so far the list is getting checked off very quickly!

Anyways here's Royen's two month pic, she got her immunizations yesterday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 4
Royen...I like that. How original of you guys! She's a super cutie.
How's she a good baby? Sleeping lots? How's it been for you?
Have you had success breast feeding?

And awesome news on the wedding, good for you guys! That's exciting stuff. This is a good year for you :) When in August is your Wedding day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->