6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

That will be fun to do this weekend! Enjoy and put those feet up when you need to :)

I have done a little shopping and I will get the stroller this weekend but most of it I am going to wait until after baby shower to see what's left :)

I think you may be right about not caring so much about pain due to discomfort lol. I'm sure I will feel the same soon! Xx

Hello ladies! Hope all is well! Meg inwana see ur bump! I am 25 wks(I think) lol baby is in my ribs and sitting aches..lol he is sooo active my belly is always on the move! Hope all is well!

Hey girls!! Hope all is well!!! Let's see those baby bumps!

Nat where are you in your cycle?

Hello ladies! Hope all is well! Meg inwana see ur bump! I am 25 wks(I think) lol baby is in my ribs and sitting aches..lol he is sooo active my belly is always on the move! Hope all is well!

Hahaha maybe I will take a picture one of these days lol.

Yes you should be 25 weeks because I'm only 3 days behind you! Lol :happydance:

Baby is really active over here too. Was bouncing around all night ahhhhh lol.

Hey ladies just peeking in while I have a chance! Sounds like everyone is doing do good, man the weeks keep flying by!! I'm due to take royens 3 month pic any day now lol goes by so fast. She's been doing really well, gaining weight a little slowly so we're trying to figure that out

Hey just checking in quickly with a quick update, little man is 2/5th engaged, dad has a house viewing on friday, could be in a new house in the next few weeks, the timing totally sucks i cant be bothered with anything i just lost every bit of energy i had but i will have to power on i suppose i am gona benefit from it, should find out friday when he can get the keys should be soon if there is nothing to be done in the house which i hope not, hope everyone else is well xx

I was wondering where you had been! Lol getting close and glad to hear your dad might have somewhere to love! Sucks that you're just spent! Home stretch!!

Hey ladies!!! Meg you have to show us a baby bump!! :):) vacation is in 2 1/2 weeks! I am down 28lbs and feel better than ever! I have been shopping like crazy for new outfits!!
I am not sure where I am in my cycle but for the last 2 days I have been having pains on my left side... Like hard core ov pains! Do they last that long? Or like something is stabbing/burrowing in! My pains have never been this bad! Hahaha I told hubby he had better make sure not a drop got in me before Vegas! Lol
Well everyone have a great day!!

Hahaha so funny Ashley.... And WOW 28 LBS!?! Amazing !!! Good For you girl!

Enjoy every minute of that holiday. There's really good shopping in vegas too at the miracle mile in planet Hollywood! Google it hehe :)

Enjoying amazing 30 degree weather here today! Had a check up today all is well! 25.5 weeks and cooking away lol...

Xx

Well girls i have good news and bad news....My dad accepted the house.....yeyyyy

But....it needs work done on it, plastering etc which is going to take a couple of weeks i have 4 weeks but for some reason dont feel like im going to make it to due date been getting period pains and baby is 3/5s engaged now scares me a little that he might come early i want him to come on time with all i have going on.

I have gained nearly 3 stone....not good at all x

Wow 35 weeks Natalie crazy!!!

How much is three stone? Sorry I don't know the UK language haha. I've gained 15lbs and I'm trying to stay at 30 max but we will see..... I haves. Eking it won't be easy lol!! I'm watching what I eat though and trying to be active a few days a week at least. Hoping it doesn't take me too long to lose it after. All for a good reason right!

Glad your dad has a place to live ... Can't he lve there while the work is being done or no?

Xx

42lbs it sounds alot worse in lbs lol i know 4 weeks 2 days to go scary, no he cant they dont give the keys out until they have done everything that needs done and it has been checked over, such a downer but we are much further forward than we were x

Ah ladies no stress about the weight! Like meg said all for a good cause, just eat well and try to get around to some activity. I gained 34lbs and I was back to within 4lbs of pre pregnancy once i could see my ankles, after the swelling and water weight from IV went down. Glad everything is going good with you guys. You'll be meeting trey soon!

woah this thread is very quiet lately, how is everyone?

Dads house is still getting done actually they have pretty much just started, doesnt make me too happy that its taking so long.

Had a midwife app today 4/5s engaged today, i am back there in 2 weeks, i have lots to do and little time to do it in x

Yes quite quiet!! Hooray for 'term' Natalie, sucks that they are slow with your dad's process... Hope it gets sorted sooner than later, cuz it sounds like you could go any day!!

LOokie who's back!

I couldn't for the life of me find a better forum for pregnancy related crap & been having a million questions about all this weird stuff going on with me.

Anyhow, hi girls. xo

Yay! Welcome back! Yay for tickers too! How is everyone. Nat, when is your appt and all that? Feels like its been forever!

Thanks!
I needed some 1st trimester support & other boards really suck. So here I am LOL

Nat did mention it's very quiet on here lately.

How's your baby doing, Flu?

I could, not having any signs at the min though. I developed carpel tunnel syndome a few weeks ago it sucks and its came along with me waking up every few hours because one or both or my arms are in loads of pain, hands have pins and needles and i have to sit up or get up out of bed to relieve it, this is not fun especially when i am not sleeping well to start with but 2-4 and a half weeks and it will be all over and i'l have my little boy, its so exciting but also quite scary how the time is just flying by x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->