6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Ugh I hated random limbs falling asleep in third tri. I had to sleep with my arms straight, when I'm so used to curling right up!

Barb, Royen is doing so good! Ill put up her 3month pics, she was so wiggly! We went swimming for the first time last Saturday and she enjoyed it, no big smiles but no crying either. She lasted 2 hrs! She literally fell asleep on my shoulder as we walked out of the building, didn't even make it to the vehicle, here's some baby spam!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 10
This was from that swimming trip, with my friends two kids!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 6
Awwww talia royen is sooo pretty. What a cutey .:)

Hello ladies....hope Youre all well...:flower:

Just a quicky...to wish you all luck in your cycles and pgys...

I'm cd7 ...start opks on Tuesday...
Have our first fertility apt on Tuesday too...most likely some tests first and we take it from there, :thumbup:

Will let you all know how that goes...

Take care ladies...

Natalie
:) :) :) xxx

Yaye barbs....GREAT to see you posting back on here woop woop :wohoo:

Natalie
:) :) :) xxx

Haha, Royen is a cutie! And nice name choice. How did you come up with it? I've never heard it!

Whoop Nat! LOL
so happy you've got your appointment tomorrow! Don't be too nervous. Tomorrow's just the investigative work. I'm assuming they'll go over Pete's SA results too? Definitely bring it up incase it doens't come up. xo

I have my high risk OB appointment this Wednesday. And hopefully he'll take me on as his patient.

Barb, the name Royen is a homage to Kurtis's mom's family name, Van Rooijen, they're very proudly Dutch so we simplified it. Middle name is Arquelle which is a bit of my French side lol not that I'm a superfan but there is a band called the Arkells, I guess some inspiration from that!

Omg girls..feels like its been forever..I been soooo busy...I nearly 28wks preg now!! Growin bigger by the hr it seems!lol here is my newest pic of my son Liam..:)

Attachments

• IMG_20140529_082531.jpg
    IMG_20140529_082531.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20140610_054359.jpg
    IMG_20140610_054359.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 2
And here my bump...I wana see how all u girls r comin along!!

Attachments

• IMG_20140610_054714.jpg
    IMG_20140610_054714.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 6
Aww momma he is so cute, they are great pics :) the weeks are really flying by huh? 28 weeks already :)

2 weeks tomorrow until due date omg its coming really quick i expected it to drag but it isnt, i suppose it is because i am still praying my dad and sister will get the keys to the new house and moved by the time he is here it is just taking my mind off the time, i mean i literally get to my next week and think wtf how has that happened. I have been nesting alot but my dad and sister are messy which is not fun for someone who is trying to nest lol

I think i have my hospital bag packed and everything ready for little mans arrival, today me and my sister totally gutted out her room and threw loads of stuff away and packed stuff she isnt planning on using away, there is still bits and bobs under her bed that my mam stored under there so we are going to see if my dad wants any of it first, basically all she needs to move now is the tv, xbox drawers, bed and wardrobe and that would be her stuff gone, which i find a bit of a relief, my dad needs to do his room there is alot of stuff in there and my mams wardrobe and things need sorted out but i am waiting for the move date before i do it, i keep putting it off which i know i shouldnt but i cant help it.

I forgot to mention also my gran was diagnosed with emphysema about 2 weeks ago now and it is what my mam had and im finding it all so scary that we have to go through it again especially when there is no cure well there wasnt for my mam anyways but maybe they have advanced since then, they knew there was no cure for her many years ago because she could never be put to sleep so a transplant was out of the question, they could only manage things with medication, so we will have to see what happens with that, my family never seems to have any luck, healthwise anyway.

Hope everyone else is doing good x

Natalie ! It's almost baby time ! Wow!!

How are you doing and feeling ?! Can't believe it's already here ! You best post some pics for us !!! :) :)

So sorry about your gran being ill that's tough stuff and you've been through a lot already... You are tough and TJ has a great mama :)

Keep us posted !

Mama - love the bump pics! You look great glad things are going so well

Talia the swim pics and 3 month pics are adorable! She's growing so fast :) glad you got her in the pool too that's important from the start :)

AFM, 29 weeks in 2 days ... Can't believe it !! I've been off work for 6 weeks and it's been great. Keeping busy and lotsssss of nesting. Baby furniture comes in this weekend. Hope to have the room set up some time in July :) my shower is July 26th so it will be a busy and fun time. Everything is going just fine with me can't really complain. Baby is super active and loves to kick my ribs oww lol. And getting uncomfortable but I'm still being quite active and eating well (most days anyways haha)

Xoxo

Natalie, time sure has flown! Good luck during delivery! I hope he comes quick.
And sorry to hear about your gran. Like Meg says, you've been through a lot in your family :(

I'm almost in my second trimester! Next Saturday :) Time's not flown or crawled over here. I'm going for my NT scan both tomorrow & next Tuesday. I'm in between Fertility Doctors & an OB for now until week 14 when I graduate!

Meg, you're moving along so fast!

I have no bump but, bloat. However, I'm noticing this week my bumps starting to come out to play!But still you see more bloat than anythign else :(

Thanks, shes doing ok at the min she had a fall and had a undiagnosed fractured elbow but it is in a sling now.

Due tomorrow it has flown, i am shattered, i ache and i havent even had so much of a braxton hicks so im not feeling hopeful that he will come on my due date but i have a sweep in the morning so we'll see what happens there and if it does anything, for the past few nights i have had little sleep its hitting me now i am exhausted, if i went into labor now i can imagine being far to tired for it :/

Hope everyone else is doing ok, not long meg it will fly by trust me it has for me and i havent really been doing anything to pass time.

Barbs how are things going? Nearly second tri, its crazy how time has flew although it might not feel that way to you i found the first 20 or so weeks to drag now i look back and i think no it didnt drag at all lol

whats a sweep???
I hope he comes soon!!!!!!!

I'm doing pretty good! A few complaints LOL but what's first trimester without the horrible side effects?? :) Yes, few more days & I'll be starting Trimester 2!!! That's crazy to be able to say.
And time's been going by at a very normal pace. My life has changed so much not TTC anymore. And I have more time to myself. And, feeling crappy makes time go a bit slower too. I hope eventually it will whiz by. But that means winter :( So maybe I should hold onto time. LOL

The midwife will have a check of the cervix and try do a sweeping movement with her fingers across the membrane sac, doesnt sound very nice and im not really looking forward to it, who would lol

The way i have been feeling in the heat has had me wishing for winter lol note to self next time no summer baby lol the first trimester wasnt fun for me either didnt have constant morning sickness but it would, just come out of nowhere when i was least expecting it, i really enjoyed the second trimester and most of the third until it started getting painful lol really worried about labor aswell especially when i have no idea what its going to be like lol its wierd to think 38 weeks have passed since i was poas obsessivly lol
Hopefully in the next few weeks you start feeling better and feeling movement i loved that, i still do although sometimes it hurts lol

OH so does the sweep hopefully rupture the membrane to bring on labor??
Sounds interesting and makes me a little squeemish!

You described your typical pregnancy. Feeling gross & awful first trimester, loving second, uncomfortable 3rd LOL! At least there's one trimester that's great & exciting & baby's finally moving & stuff. I can't wait for that.

I know, life is so strange not peeing on sticks & stressing out every two weeks about when I ovulated to "am I pregnant?". I am actually living a relatively normal life. I have way more doctor appointments but that is to be expected.

As for giving birth, I would not describe it as scary. It's pretty strait forward and you'll just get through it. Your body knows what to do & we are all strong enough to get through it. Are you planning on natural birth or will you have drugs? My laboring was natural and it is painful....but you get through it. And then I agreed to getting Epidural & then the world was all peaceful once again. And then it was totally easy breezy. Pushing can get exhausting depending on how long you have to do it for. Once you've done it once, you realize it's not so bad. And most women are willing to do do it over again ;)

Hey girls!
Omg Natalie, due date is here! Barbs the sweep hopes to irritate the membranes/sac and kind of dislodge it from the cervix, it's said to bring on labour hormones, might lose your plug shortly after... You so need to be a couple cm dilated. Natalie, why do they want to do it so early? Most midwives don't even check you here or do a sweep unless you're over a week late, more chance of infection etc. I never got a sweep, I've heard they can be quite uncomfortable. I know you're probably crazy uncomfortable but sweeps are pretty hit or miss, id hold off!

Barbs, I've been keeping up on your blog, sorry I haven't commented! Glad both NTs went well and that first tri symptoms are hopefully on their way out. Second tri is great! And most of third is too, until the very end.

As for the birth, like barb said most ppl would do it again, even me with my crazy 2 day ordeal. My biggest dream is a natural birth, I so want to try for one next time even though the OB who did my c forbade it, there is a lot of research out there on vbacs. Either way, it's so hard to explain. You go into a different mode and you just have to focus on that,time will stand still yet time will fly it will be hard and hurt, you will be stronger than you ever thought and it will be the most emotional day of your life! All all worth it! Can't wait to labour watch! I didn't get many BHs until the night before my water broke

Thanks for the labour advice girls :)

The sweep is offered here in the uk at 40 weeks, usually when you are a few days overdue, i did have it done and it was very uncomfortable, i am 2cm and have been losing my plug and had a constant period pain all day yesterday, i spent all night up and down to pee and having period pains i still am but they are very irregular so.i will see what happens over the day/night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->