6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Wow the thread has gone so quiet.

How is everyone??

I've had tj in hospital he has reflux and a very poor feeder he is on ranitadine but i am seeing no improvement it is so hard to see him in some of the states he gets himself into by refusing feeds. He is gaining weight well despite all this and was 13lb 8oz last monday.

Here are some recent pics of him x

Attachments

• 10410884_10204252170560131_5754276269791593641_n.jpg
    10410884_10204252170560131_5754276269791593641_n.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 10251893_10204407312438581_5091820420556784696_n.jpg
    10251893_10204407312438581_5091820420556784696_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 10649789_10204394788285485_5481633376578044195_n.jpg
    10649789_10204394788285485_5481633376578044195_n.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
Natalie, he's SO cute! Wow!
I'm sorry he's having reflux issues - is he throwing up after each feeding?

Yes he brings alot of his feeds, back up and he also only drinks 1-4oz 4oz is a good feed he sometimes refuses to drink at all aswell. Im not finding the meds the consultant has given him very helpful either to be honest.

I have a friend who's child had the same issue - spit up each meal. But she kept on growing & remained healthy. She is 1 now & the reflux improved a lot!
I wish you the best :)

Hi hun so sorry you are struggling with reflux Harrison suffered terribly, i found the meds useless as well but 2 things where a saving grace....SMA lactose free milk with Carobel thickener added - the lactose free is much gentler on their stomach and the thickener helped 100% more than baby gaviscon etc which only gave Harrison terrible tummy pains and constipation :( I also had a reflux wedge that really helped for him to sleep on in the cot - i found it betetr than just simply raising the cot at one end. Hope this helps sorry if i have repeated all things that you know. He is Gorgeous!!

Well, girls...team yellow turned to team BLUE!
I was looking at my measurement results today & didn't expect to see it at allllll

Fetal Gender: Male.....wow. I kept staring at it in disbelief!! LOL
I'm processing it....I'm a bit nervous about a boy....but I'm sure it'll be awesome!
I told My husband....he wants to keep it to ourselves...not åsure why? Anyway...wow.
I just feel bad that my husband didn't get his surprise at deliver :(

Congratulations. I cant believe u had to find out that way. I was nervous about a boy aswell but i dont know why.

The thread is so quiet now.
I think we will be back to ttc june time next year. I am so broody already. Id love a little sister for tj x

Haha already? Oh man....well I'll be happy to never have to TTC again. After everything I've been though, too exhausting!

Yes, I'm a bit nervous about a boy. Their energy can be pretty wild as children.
And really...who's going to watch reruns of Dirty Dancing with me now??? :) LOL

Yeah it's been crazy quiet on here. So many momma's moved on with their little ones.

Hey ladies! Sorry it's been quiet! We just spent a nice evening without Royen on Saturday, spent the night in a hotel and everything ( It was our rebook night from our wedding lol long story) it was so nice and she was so good for grandma.

Sorry to hear about the reflux Natalie ! Royen had it too a bit but gained slow and steady so they held off on doing meds, chiropractic adjustments can help a lot, have you tried that? I found it was partly just a phase as well, lots of burping and propping up! Can't believe you're thinking about ttc ing but I suppose with my tear and the guidelines technically we could start ttc May and be good to go, we'll probably hold off a bit more than that.

Wow barb! Can't believe you're having a boy too! And that you found out that way! Kind of a mistake on their part eh? Hope your hubby wasn't too dissapointed team yellow is no more! Boys are rambunctious! But some are just all throughout sweethearts, momma's boy! Glad you're keeping it a secret from others for now or whatever you decide, I'm sure it has it's own amount of fun in that.

As for us, Royen is such a clown and a handful, she's crawling everywhere, up into things, cruising the furniture etc getting into trouble, she's fairly advanced for her age for sure! It's crazy how fast it goes! Put a bunch of clothes in storage and it made me sad that she's getting so big too fast !

You said it! Boys can be rambunctious. And yes sweet hearts too. It's funny because during my first pregnancy, I had hoped for a boy - so I could have a momma's boy (hehe) and then got used to having a girl. And being around my stepdaughter too, I see how girls can be real sweet hearts & you can do mother/daughter things so I got used to that idea. Now I have to switch back to it being about super heros & Transformers....& not likely wanting to play 'spa' :) LOL

Its sad to see this thread die :( I was a silent stalker . You were such great friends and support to one another . I wish you all the very best as you journey through life x

It's not dead!! Lol don't say that ;) we just all silently stalk! I didn't know we had bubs with the same birthday!?

Hey girlies!! I am still here silently stalking and poas rediculously early most months! Almost 2 years of trying has worn me down a little on the testing... Hahaha but some months I still do it!! All the babies are so precious!! :):)

Hey guys, its so quiet on here :-( i was chatting on this thread when i was ttc and my baby will be 1year old on dec 16th. I check this thread at least omce a week hoping to see an update from Meg and Nat, i used to message Nat alot but havent been able to speak with her since she left the forum :-( im also stalking Barbs, mostly on her personal thread now. So so happy for you Barbs, your story has been and continues to be inspiring, you should write a book. Its a shame though that your updates arent here, in your original thread, they are more so on another thread now which i cant keep up with. Have i missed any Nat or Meg updates? Could you tell them im thinking of them. This thread is where i was posting when i finally fell pregnant, your all such amazing supportive people and i hope to see this thread come back to life. Love to all xx

Im here. I have almost 2 months left til i have my Bby girl!. My DS is going to be a big brother for the first time.

Hey everyone!
I mostly do my updates on my own blog which is on my siggy. It's just time consuming to update everywhere, unfortunately.
For those of you who don't know, I've been on bed rest for the past 6 weeks as a precaution. I was admitted to hospital for 12 days when I was 29 weeks for observation and have been on home rest for 4 weeks now. I'm 35 weeks now - ya! - and just aiming to make it to 37 weeks before I can start moving about like a normal person once again.
Things are going well, other wise. Having a baby boy :)

Yes, this thread quieted down quite a bit. Meg had her baby boy so she's been quite busy with that. Nat left the thread for good reasons since she's not TTC anymore & it's quite difficult for her to be here. Which makes complete sense. But they're both kicking around & doing well :) I speak to Meg on a daily basis & Natalie every so often.

How are all of you ladies doing? Lots of milestones coming up! Some 1st Birthday's, some impending births - very exciting.

Hey guys, its so quiet on here :-( i was chatting on this thread when i was ttc and my baby will be 1year old on dec 16th. I check this thread at least omce a week hoping to see an update from Meg and Nat, i used to message Nat alot but havent been able to speak with her since she left the forum :-( im also stalking Barbs, mostly on her personal thread now. So so happy for you Barbs, your story has been and continues to be inspiring, you should write a book. Its a shame though that your updates arent here, in your original thread, they are more so on another thread now which i cant keep up with. Have i missed any Nat or Meg updates? Could you tell them im thinking of them. This thread is where i was posting when i finally fell pregnant, your all such amazing supportive people and i hope to see this thread come back to life. Love to all xx

Are you expecting again???

Hello friends!! Im silent stalking! Things r goin ok..my bubs is 3 momths old now and quite the chunk! Glad to see most of u doin well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->