6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Omg Natalie! He is just so damn adorable wow..... Thanks for posting those pics!!! I'm glad to hear that you're healing, it does take some time. It sounds like you're doing really well :) so so happy for you!

Amanda - great to hear from you and I love the 3-D picture! I'm only a few days behind you! I hope that you're feeling well !

Well, I am almost 35 weeks! I can't believe it. That being said, the third trimester discomfort Has set in LOL. Lots of discomfort, back pain, can't sleep, oh well! I guess I better get used to that one! I've only gained 22 pounds, but it feels like a hundred!!

I had my baby shower last weekend and it was great, is really nice to celebrate with friends and family and I got lots of great stuff. The nursery is as done as it can be until he gets here! I still need to get a glider though so I should probably pick one of those up soon. Getting a few last minute things that I need this weekend with my mom and then everything is done. Even the baby hospital bag is packed LOL

Looking forward to seeing some more baby pictures here in the next few weeks :)

Here is a shower and bump pic lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 29
Great pic meg!! I can't even believe that you and Amanda are so close! Sounds like you're far more ready than I was lol I don't think we packed a bag til maybe 38 weeks cuz I kept procrastinating! Def post some nursery shots once it's all finished!! Wowie! The countdown is on!
Natalie. He is so sweet, looks like a darling! Hope he's treating you well

Awwww natalie..such a precious lil one!! Sooo cute..im hangin tight! Just over 36wks..lots of ankle n leg swelling..it suks!! Braxton hicks r constant..Ihave gained like 30lbs so far...big ole belly!! Lol hope everyone is well!!

Hi girls!

Talia how is Royen and how is the summer going?? When is the big day?! So excited for you xx.

Yes time is flying. 36 weeks in 2 days and I can't believe it. Starting to get quite nervous about this whole thing. Both labour and motherhood haha. I guess there's no turning back now LOL. I will figure it out I am sure !! Haha

Amanda I am right behind you in the home stretch! I also have Braxton hicks all day long. They suck ! And baby is always in my ribs oww lol. No swelling for me but I got flat foot from hormones which is pretty painful lol. Oh the joys eh ??

Full term next week so that's a sigh of relief and he is welcome to come anytime after that haha

10365979_1439412366347281_4103144500243585167_n.jpg

My scan

Hey Girls!
Back from my two week holiday. How is everyone doing?
Couple of you ladies at the finish line....weeeee!!!!

Things are doing well here. I have my anatomy scan on Wednesday! We still don't plan to find out the sex of the baby. I have been feeling kicks & movements the past week & half....it's every day, sporadic times. It's reassuring to feel that everything's going well in there. I"m starting to get excited now. Slowly but surely.
Still nervous about the scan on Wednesday. Just hoping everything looks healthy!

B

Hi Girls! Where ya'll go?
My Anatomy scan was great! Baby's doing very well.
My avatar is a photo of baby as of this past Wednesday.
Still team yellow! 20 Weeks today! Can't believe I can say that :)

Meg you look great!!!
So excited for all you expecting Mommas!!
Can't wait to see new baby pics soon!!!

Oh wow just dead on here! Wedding is a week away, lots of last minute loose ends to tie up! Sorry I haven't been on!
I'm so glad you're team yellow barb I loved not knowing even though it was tempting!! Great scans everyone! And then there's the labour race, maybe that's where the other girls are? Any day now really is the pissibility

Natalie, your boy is adorable! OMG.....so cute :)

Yep we're team yellow so no fining out!!! That was so hard to do...

Oh wow just dead on here! Wedding is a week away, lots of last minute loose ends to tie up! Sorry I haven't been on!
I'm so glad you're team yellow barb I loved not knowing even though it was tempting!! Great scans everyone! And then there's the labour race, maybe that's where the other girls are? Any day now really is the pissibility

Oh exciting...wedding :D

Labour race? is that a thread? I haven't sought out new threads for the most part so I don't know what's out there lol

Ok ladies..long time no hear from..lol I had the baby sat mornin!! Was struck w preeclampsia and had to b induced..labor was 3hrs and out in one push..we r both doing great..he was born at 38wks but weighed 6"11.. I cant wait to hear from all u expecting..such a long journey but I feel super blessed .

Attachments

• IMG_20140825_191612.jpg
    IMG_20140825_191612.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
Congrts Momma! Glad all is well.
Sorry to hear it was an emergency birth! but....one push?! Wow lucky!

Yeah..his lil face was bruised from the quick birth..but he is looking much better now..how r u???

I'm doing well! 22 weeks this Friday.
I feel like I'm further along. Lots of aches/pains/growing pains.
I have another u/s appointment tomorrow & OB appointment. I like being able to check in on the wee one.

Congrats Momma :) wow that was a quick birth blimey! Glad to hear yo are both well!!

Hi Barbs nice to see you are trucking along nicely :)

I'm hanging on in there lol. Basically next step is IVF :( and i'm not sure we can afford it..... if i knew it would work first time then maybe we could but i can't afford multiple rounds and can't imagine spending all the money with no baby to bring home....

ugh decisions...i could do some iui's but as they said at the clinic jon's sperm is great so there is not a huge amount of difference from natural. each iui round would be £800 IVF is £3500 plus i'd have to have another hsg if i did the iui's which would be £350 .....so idk ugh feeling pretty down but hey ho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->