6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

It's a tough decision...what to do. We had it in us to do a few IVF rounds and it took 4. Lot of people get pregnant statistically by second round. I should say I was told 60% of people would by 2nd IVF round. I'm never in the good statistics. That's life LOL And I felt that way too towards the end. Imagine spending all that money & nothing to show for? And then I also felt like if would regret it if I didn't try.
Good luck trying to decide!

Thanks Barbs i'm so confused at the moment :( I know a few people that it has taken 3-4 rounds and that scares me and i don't mean just on these boards. I'm scared if i start the process that we won't be able to afford to carry it through....anyway i'm so pleased to read you are well and getting lots of lovely movements!! Love your latest bump pic you look fabulous!!! Over half way now, you'll be holding him/her in your arms before you know it! xxx

Ps Do yo ever hear from Meg? I've text her lots and had no response (only to see if she is ok) i really hope she is ok after everything :(

Hhaha sorry i put Meg i ment Nat!!!! I was thinking about meg too and how she can't have too long left lol!

Hey girls sorry its been a while.

Momma hes adorable congratulations :)

Im not having a great time since tj was born i have been having episodes of back and rib pain which felt like i was being crushed, it got to the point it was every other day, i went to the drs about it on friday and was told i needed physio, fast forward to sunday morning i was taken to hospital for it, after a day of tests they found i had gallstones, they were removed on monday and i came home from hospital and i feel crap, so sore, tired, very sick, i cant wait for it all to be over and feel normal again. I wont be able to hold tj until the swelling goes down and the pain eases a little with him being very wiggly now, i cant pick him up on my own for a few weeks either :(

I hope everyone else is well though x

Thanks Barbs i'm so confused at the moment :( I know a few people that it has taken 3-4 rounds and that scares me and i don't mean just on these boards. I'm scared if i start the process that we won't be able to afford to carry it through....anyway i'm so pleased to read you are well and getting lots of lovely movements!! Love your latest bump pic you look fabulous!!! Over half way now, you'll be holding him/her in your arms before you know it! xxx

Ps Do yo ever hear from Meg? I've text her lots and had no response (only to see if she is ok) i really hope she is ok after everything :(

I would say to you that you should try some thing rather than trying nothing. IF you can afford to do it. A lot of women have success on their first round. But you need to do what's best for you. What you're comfortable with. I always felt that I had to try. Even if it was only once.
Thank you! I can't wait until that day comes :)
Had my OB appointment today & everything looks well. I gained 5lbs really fast in one week so we'll keep an eye out on it other wise all my aches & pains appear normal. But this pregnancy has physically been difficult, I must say. I'm so sore half way through the day. My stomach is sore, my back...I have pelvic pain. 4 more months to go! I am glad I took the last two months off. I think that's necessary!

Meg is doing well!

Hey Girlies!
Meg has told me I can let you guys know she had her baby boy on Monday, Aug 25th! They're doing very well!!! Hopefully she can pop on at some point soon & say hello.
He's such a cutie. Looks just like mama!

How's everyone doing?

xo

Aww congratulationsto Meg.

Im doing ok my DF and i ffinally told my parents bout our engagement. They took it well.

Hello lovely ladies.
Sorry for delay in posting but have just had my hands so full with John-David and I see barb updated you that he was born one week ago on August 25 :) he is perfect and love him to pieces. Labour experience was pretty awful but it's behind me now and I'm happy to be a mama so much.

Here are some pics of my little burrito xoxo

And congratulations Amanda your baby boy is gorgeous and I'm
So glad your water birth went so well !! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 15
Aww Meg your a mummy! Sooo happy for you. Congratulation wjat a gorgeous baby boy. Welldone. Sorry to hear labour wasnt so good :-( i didnt have good experiances either, still, its worth it. Enjoy your little man xx

Yay Meggy! :)

Shey, would your parents not approve of your engagement?
They know you're pregnant ya?

Also, Nat has asked me to tell you guys she's doing well.
She's currently hopefully found a new apartment for her & Harry.
She's also got a new man that she's very happy with!!! So things are on the up for her.

B.

I live with my parents. No they dont know im pregnant. They' . Kick me out if they knew.

Yay Meggy! :)

Shey, would your parents not approve of your engagement?
They know you're pregnant ya?

Also, Nat has asked me to tell you guys she's doing well.
She's currently hopefully found a new apartment for her & Harry.
She's also got a new man that she's very happy with!!! So things are on the up for her.

B.

Congratulations Meg absolutely gorgeous!!!! welcome to the world of being a mummy :)

Barbs thanks for updating us about Nat i have been worried please say hi from me and i'm pleased things are starting to look up for her :)

Whoa! I feel like I've missed a lot!! Congrats on the beautiful boys you two! They look beyond great!

Barbs, glad to hear the weeks are ticking by but sorry you're having so many pains. If it's your hips def get checked for spd, it's awful and better to get on it early!
Natalie, so sorry about the gallstones they can be awful, a lady in my feb group is due to have hers out in the next few days, makes it hard to take on a newborn!
Sheena, glad they took the news well about the engagement! When are you planning to tell everyone you're pregnant? I hope they're sensitive to the situation, you never know? I was nervous telling my parents since we weren't married etc. But they were thrilled. You never know.

Glad to hear Nat is doing well. Did I miss the split?! It sounds familiar the more I think about it but what happened? I think I forgot? Which isn't like me, hmm. Anyways so glad things are on the upswing for her. Hugs!

Did I miss anyone? I hope not! Hope you're all welllllll! AFM I'm a mrs. The last few weeks have been a frantic blur but here are some pics!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I don't have many pics of the wedding, just friends pics until the photographer posts some. And here's Royen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 7
We plan on telling my parents when me and my DF have our own place. This is my 2nd pregnancy.

Whoa! I feel like I've missed a lot!! Congrats on the beautiful boys you two! They look beyond great!

Barbs, glad to hear the weeks are ticking by but sorry you're having so many pains. If it's your hips def get checked for spd, it's awful and better to get on it early!
Natalie, so sorry about the gallstones they can be awful, a lady in my feb group is due to have hers out in the next few days, makes it hard to take on a newborn!
Sheena, glad they took the news well about the engagement! When are you planning to tell everyone you're pregnant? I hope they're sensitive to the situation, you never know? I was nervous telling my parents since we weren't married etc. But they were thrilled. You never know.

Glad to hear Nat is doing well. Did I miss the split?! It sounds familiar the more I think about it but what happened? I think I forgot? Which isn't like me, hmm. Anyways so glad things are on the upswing for her. Hugs!

Did I miss anyone? I hope not! Hope you're all welllllll! AFM I'm a mrs. The last few weeks have been a frantic blur but here are some pics!

I definitely don't have spd! its some thing else. but its manageable :)

Congrats on your wedding! You looked gorgeous! Love the purple too :)
How's everything? Royen is gorgeous too!!!

Yeah Nat split with her man & is now transitioning to getting her own place with her son. But she's going well!

Congrats on the Lil Blue Bundles !!!

And the beautiful Wedding!!

Also tell Nat I miss her so very much she always made me smile when times where tuff!!

Aww meg hes gorgeous congratulations. Would love to hear your birth story of u wana share.

Talia, congratulations on the wedding you look great :) and royan is so cute :)

Barbs past half way now i checked your blog, your bumps coming along great :)

Good to hear nat has met someone else and getting her own place, hopefully it works out with the new man :)

As for me im pretty much recovered now but i am having a awful time with tjs sleep he fights naps all day and now hes waking hourly from 12-3 last night i had a hours sleep it is hard work but i wouldnt change him for the world. I just need to work on finding out why his sleep.is so poor x

Hey Natalie!
thanks for checking on me :)
I had my measurements today - baby's around 1.5lbs :)
I have some photos I can post later!

Sleep is the most challenging thing - asides from breast feeding.
In time, you'll find a good schedule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->