6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

This morning's tests were both stark white. I'm over this... I can't take these damned negatives anymore. After 13 months, I don't know if I can handle the emotional roller coaster. I'm seriously considering throwing in the towel ladies..... I feel like I've put my life on hold TTC; can't go to the gym, can't get a job, can't go out with friends whenever alcohol might be involved.... it's too much. I'm sorry for the piss poor attitude, the last thing you ladies want to hear is me bellyaching..... I'm sure I'll feel better when this month is over with. Good luck ladies.

This morning's tests were both stark white. I'm over this... I can't take these damned negatives anymore. After 13 months, I don't know if I can handle the emotional roller coaster. I'm seriously considering throwing in the towel ladies..... I feel like I've put my life on hold TTC; can't go to the gym, can't get a job, can't go out with friends whenever alcohol might be involved.... it's too much. I'm sorry for the piss poor attitude, the last thing you ladies want to hear is me bellyaching..... I'm sure I'll feel better when this month is over with. Good luck ladies.

I hear ya! I am feeling the same way & this is the 3rd month...I'm afraid what I'll be like if it continues on. My tests today are all stark white too & I'm getting cramps which is always like when I get AF....it's still not due till Tuesday-ish but I've been getting cramps DAYS before AF Shows up now. *fun*....
Hang in there - maybe it's about time to just take things easy, have fun, don't base your life around 2WW & see if that helps. Every month that passes, I keep taking it even more easy than the last. I can't life my life completely just one getting pregnant. And this cycle, I'm starting to feel the frustrations. And that's scary because it's only been 3 months.

Alright ladies - took 3 tests today - all bfn. I think at 10dpo (or I may be 9dpo) I'd get SOME THING FAINT by now! And I started getting little cramps today too. Which has become common in my cycle to happen as early as 5 days before AF arrives. I'm pretty sure I'm out. But I'm sure I'll keep testing every morning like a fool anyway :( *sigh*....

Attachments

• 10dpo.jpg
    10dpo.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 111
https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/gurrlinblue/01fd1804.jpg

Good Morning ladies....
Ive had a 102 fever all night....ear/sinus and throat infection but this put a smile on my face :)
Keep the faith ladies :)

Congrats! And a H&H 9 months!:happydance:

I hear ya! I am feeling the same way & this is the 3rd month...I'm afraid what I'll be like if it continues on. My tests today are all stark white too & I'm getting cramps which is always like when I get AF....it's still not due till Tuesday-ish but I've been getting cramps DAYS before AF Shows up now. *fun*....
Hang in there - maybe it's about time to just take things easy, have fun, don't base your life around 2WW & see if that helps. Every month that passes, I keep taking it even more easy than the last. I can't life my life completely just one getting pregnant. And this cycle, I'm starting to feel the frustrations. And that's scary because it's only been 3 months.

This usually happens right about now... I get really frustrated and sad.... but it passes by the time AF comes around. And what's really funny is that I go into it every time telling myself I'm not going to be sad if it doesn't happen. This month, I fully intended to just use up all those stupid HPT's so that I could find something better.... however, I think it just finally hit me last night what I've had to sacrifice for the last year and will have to continue sacrificing for only God know's how long! It's easy to tell myself to calm down now, but to think we could be doing this another 13 months is the part that's got me all knotted up inside. Anyway, thanks for being so understanding Barbikins..... It truly helps, and maybe you're right... I should just take it easy! Good Luck :hugs:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g128/gurrlinblue/01fd1804.jpg

Good Morning ladies....
Ive had a 102 fever all night....ear/sinus and throat infectifon but this put a smile on my face :)
Keep the faith ladies :)
Congrats Hh9 months !! I'm sick too strep throat upper respitory infection and diarrhea yea along with fever
Fell better

Gm ladies. I'm 12 dpo today and got a.shadow really sure its an evap but wanted to so u ladies anyway

https://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/FallenXXXAngel32/poas/PhotoArt-1.jpg

https://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/FallenXXXAngel32/poas/PhotoArt.jpg

Barbkins and kellysmom don't lose hope :) it will happen I have faith !! I know we get so anxious and get our hopes up but it will happen I just know it.

It's hard to tell from the photo - it's grainy...does it have colour?

I am trying to keep the faith but it's very hard. And even harder when the last couple of people around me who got pregnant, did on the first damn try! Like, really?!

I still have about 5 days of testing but I know my body & these cramps aren't good news.

It's hard to tell from the photo - it's grainy...does it have colour?

I am trying to keep the faith but it's very hard. And even harder when the last couple of people around me who got pregnant, did on the first damn try! Like, really?!

I still have about 5 days of testing but I know my body & these cramps aren't good news.

I'll take another pic its grey to me

Mommapowers, thanks for the inspiration! I hope you're right! Also, I can see the line on the test and I think it looks pink... atleast from my perspective. Good luck to you girl, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Gm ladies. I'm 12 dpo today and got a.shadow really sure its an evap but wanted to so u ladies anyway

https://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/FallenXXXAngel32/poas/PhotoArt-1.jpg

https://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/FallenXXXAngel32/poas/PhotoArt.jpg

Barbkins and kellysmom don't lose hope :) it will happen I have faith !! I know we get so anxious and get our hopes up but it will happen I just know it.

I dunno mamma....it looks hopeful to me...

good luck ladies, i am still rooting for you all... went to docs friday, they said my test was negative. appointment monday at EPU...please keep me in your thoughts...i did a digital and it said 1-2 weeks.... :dust:

good luck ladies, i am still rooting for you all... went to docs friday, they said my test was negative. appointment monday at EPU...please keep me in your thoughts...i did a digital and it said 1-2 weeks.... :dust:

Your pregnancy tests are positive but blood work is negative?!
That makes no sense...
Did you test again today to see what it would read?

That makes no sense...

no, the pregnancy test they did at doctors were negative... x

That makes no sense...

Oh. they didnt do a blood test??? Or do you need to pay extra for that?
The tests they use at the office is same as you get at home.

That makes no sense...

no, she didnt offer me a blood test, because i had such a long cycle 68 days today, she said they work on lmp and not when i say i ovulated...therefore sending me to EPU monday morning... i dont understand why the test at docs said negative, that made me think i might belosing it?! :( really hope not...

That makes no sense...

no, she didnt offer me a blood test, because i had such a long cycle 68 days today, she said they work on lmp and not when i say i ovulated...therefore sending me to EPU monday morning... i dont understand why the test at docs said negative, that made me think i might belosing it?! :( really hope not...

Sorry - what is EPU?

That makes no sense...

Sorry - what is EPU?

Early Pregnancy Unit

That makes no sense...

Sorry - what is EPU?

Early Pregnancy Unit

ah...I'm not sure what that is, sorry. I wish you all the best!
Did you take another pregnancy test at home to see what happens???

I'm so glad to have wandered across this thread! I started poas yesterday at 5dpo, and hid it from my husband because I think he'd call me nuts! Of course it was negative, lol.

I wish I had some internet cheapies, but the 88 cent Walmart ones will have to do. I'll test until positive too!! *crosses fingers :witch: doesn't come instead... * lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->