6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

For my last preggy (which ended in a miscarriage in Jan 2012 at around 10 weeks), I had a faint positive 9 or 10 dpo. And yea I know each pregnancy is different but...come on XD

This morning and still now in my right side of pelvic area the right side has an on and off again pinching feeling. So maybe I am not out yet but...it's really hard to hold out. AND i'm getting mad at my friends XD One of them says when she has dreams that has a baby in it means someone she knows is about to become preggy. (she had that dream thursday) and then another one says to test tuesday. She says she has a strong feeling that on tuesday I'll get a bfp. Sadly I'm feeling the okay I will test tuesday along with all these other days too, and when it comes back with a neg, I'm going to be doing the I told you so dance. Even though I want that pos. XD

But yes maybe we did implant late let's keep our fingers crossed for now!

Well, congratulations to the new recent BFP's! That's awesome for all of you! Good luck. I had a weird day yesterday.... Tested with FMU and SMU, both negative. But, we were hosting a BBQ and I was really worried about the alcohol there, so I tested again around noon. I got a friggin line!!! I was so excited, but at the same time really scared because of all the evaps I've been getting on these IC's. Anyway, long story short..... tested again, BFN. AF came out of the blue this morning.

SOoooo, I'm out ladies. I took a vow this cycle.... NO MORE EARLY TESTING!!! I'm not going to do it to myself anymore, it is absolutely not worth the constant obsessing! Hopefully I'll see you all in two weeks! Good luck ladies!

I'm so sorry :witch: got you Kelly!!

I'm with you on the early testing. I tested today at 8dpo, and SHOCKINGLY it's negative... lol I wish I had the willpower to just wait. Maybe I just won't buy tests? I don't know, but the obsessing is the worst part, you're right.

I'm at 8dpo and had some pink and brown spotting in my cm today! Fingers crossed it's a good sign! Baby dust!

Misskaileigh that sounds promising! FX for you!

Sorry to you ladies who got stung by AF!!! BOOO
And good luck to you ladies who still have hope!
I know I'm not out yet - my period is due on Wednesday BUT like you say butterflywolf - you'd expect to see in the minimum, a faint.

Congrats to the bfps and so sorry about af showing her face to u ladies. I'm 14 dpo no signs of af but stop bfn on IC ... Im totally out this cycle I think.

Gl ladies !!! Maybe we can keep this group going for the next month :) I've enjoyed talking with ladies around the same cycle days as me :)

Good luck today hope4bump :)

Thank you xx Thought I'd let you all know...they did a scan - and said they can't see anything. Sent my off for blood tests which I should get back tomorrow. I did a cb digi last week that said pregnant 1-2. Did one when I came back from the EPU and it said pregnant 2-3?! Oh well I'll see what they say tomorrow afternoon.... :dust:

Good luck today hope4bump :)

Thank you xx Thought I'd let you all know...they did a scan - and said they can't see anything. Sent my off for blood tests which I should get back tomorrow. I did a cb digi last week that said pregnant 1-2. Did one when I came back from the EPU and it said pregnant 2-3?! Oh well I'll see what they say tomorrow afternoon.... :dust:

Good luck! So odd your tests are positive but they can't see anything.
Your tests sound good. You HgC is increasing!

Well 12dpo and FrER this mornin was a vet big fat No! :(
AF due Wednesday.

I really hope that I get a bfp, I'm 9dpo and negative again this morning. But I just had spotting yesterday so I guess I just need some patience

tested again this morning BFN and then I noticed my af is slowly starting to visit again. Should be here late tonight or early tomorrow. (goes and tells the 3 close people to me that I'm not preggy and does the I told you so dance but then makes me feel bad) XD
At least my darn AF is going to be here before we go to Mall of America and an anime con next week. So yay on that part XD oh well. I didn't really want my due date to be Dec 31st anyway (DARN!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->