6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

88 cents are cheaper than the IC ones on line so keep using those! I didn't know Walmart sold cheapies?!! But I'm in Canada so I think US is different.
All the best luck! I started testing early I dont tell anyone that knows me personally ;) lol

Ya! I just discovered them last cycle. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, since the price kept me from test-obsessing in the past. It actually helps me to test, though, since I'm able to say "ok, it's negative today, now mentally let it go and get on with other things." Then I wake up obsessing, get another negative, and am able to let it go again, lol. The test helps me get through I think. Wondering would simply drive me insane!!

Luck you! I obsess all day and test frequently! And look fwd to going to bed l
I really FEEL out this cycle.y cramps don't help :(

:( I'm the same. I don't have any symptoms at all that I can spot. I don't have the acne I had both times I was pregnant (it was my strongest sign). It's too early to count ourselves out though!!

Ok tested this am with ic and I ever have a nasty evap or a really light BfP, the line is thick but I can only see it in natural day light against the window

Eeeeeeeek

Ok tested this am with ic and I ever have a nasty evap or a really light BfP, the line is thick but I can only see it in natural day light against the window

Eeeeeeeek

Fx'd this is the start of your lovely BFP :dust:

Sounds good!!!!

Me in the other hand...both FRER & IC bfFn!
And the cramping continues. I know I'm already out b/c of the cramps but I still test.

Morning ladies
Quick update - did a test this morning with a clearblue digital and it says 1-2 weeks pregnant. BFP!
Wishing you all lots of luck and baby dust
A xxxx

Morning ladies
Quick update - did a test this morning with a clearblue digital and it says 1-2 weeks pregnant. BFP!
Wishing you all lots of luck and baby dust
A xxxx

You go girl!! Hope you have a great 9mos :) Good luck!

good luck ladies, i am still rooting for you all... went to docs friday, they said my test was negative. appointment monday at EPU...please keep me in your thoughts...i did a digital and it said 1-2 weeks.... :dust:

Hi hun,

At the EPU they will probaly give you and internal scan and if they see something maybe take your bloods then. When is your appointment?

Cathy x

good luck ladies, i am still rooting for you all... went to docs friday, they said my test was negative. appointment monday at EPU...please keep me in your thoughts...i did a digital and it said 1-2 weeks.... :dust:

Hi hun,

At the EPU they will probaly give you and internal scan and if they see something maybe take your bloods then. When is your appointment?

Cathy x

Hi Cathy :)
My appointment is Monday morning...seems my ic's are turning darker so I'm a bit more optimistic :) :dust: coming your way xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Keep us posted!! My IC are still stark white :( Not very hopefull. I just want my bfp before my friends have their babies. We were all due around the same time but it was only me who lost their baby. One of my 'friends' hasnt actually been to see me since. She is a lot younger than me and it is her 1st baby so I think she is feeling a bit guilty.

Good luck for tomorrow. Keep us posted!! My IC are still stark white :( Not very hopefull. I just want my bfp before my friends have their babies. We were all due around the same time but it was only me who lost their baby. One of my 'friends' hasnt actually been to see me since. She is a lot younger than me and it is her 1st baby so I think she is feeling a bit guilty.

Thank you, I will do :) I'm scared but hopeful. Can't see your ticker this morning so not sure where you are in your cycle?! Keeping my fx for you x :dust:

Good luck hope4bump! I hope you have a sticky bean!!xo
As for me, stark white AGAIN. I'm not expecting much to be honest
I know my cramping meant I'm out I am just trying to remain hopeful.
I am tired of TTC *sigh*

Good luck hope4bump! I hope you have a sticky bean!!xo
As for me, stark white AGAIN. I'm not expecting much to be honest
I know my cramping meant I'm out I am just trying to remain hopeful.
I am tired of TTC *sigh*

thanks Barbikins x

hopefully you get to be surprised, keeping my fx for you.... :dust:

Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out. 11dpo today and nothing but white. Used FRER...so if ANYONE does have stories with FRER saying they still got a BFP after 11 dpo please share otherwise I know I'm out.

I'm same as you Butterflywolf! And I'm 11dpo even tho my ticker says 12.
I got a blazing bfp my last pregnancy at least 3 or so days b4 my period. Digital read out too. I had a chemical in Feb and got a faint line at 13dpo but I was mega cramping and got my period. I will keep the faith alive. I was cramping first thing this morning and it's gone away for now. Hoping it keeps away and I implanted late?! One can only hope. FX for both of us!!! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->