6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Laydays! Here is my OPK today:

Wish I took one before the shot to see the difference. Oh well :)

Attachments

• CD14.jpg
    CD14.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 5
barb so exciting!!! we may all have october- November babies... I am feeling great today anothe .2 rise on bbt.. hubby and co workers complaining about me being quiet and spacy and one of them said "pregnant mood swingy" my bbs hurt a bit but cervix is tightly closef... no af symptoms

Ooohh no AF signs are great! I wish you so much luck! Let us know later what the results are :) :) :)

My potential Due Date would be: Friday, November 8th!

Cool!!!
I took a pregnancy test. Yup! Positive. What I've been looking for for over a year lol
It's not super dark so I hope it will exit my system in a few days. Posting test soon!

Cool!!!
I took a pregnancy test. Yup! Positive. What I've been looking for for over a year lol
It's not super dark so I hope it will exit my system in a few days. Posting test soon!

Here is the positive hpt test.
I will keep testing until its negative & that way I can test for a real positive result.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
Hello ladies... I have no self control and I tested last night with frer... A second line showed up within 2 minutes but I cant tell the color (partially color blind) I thought I knew enough about evaps (they show up after the 10 minute mark mostly) but I feel like this line should have been darker so I thought I might see what you think...

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/98324431-orig_zps17a7b447.png

so here is a pic with the stick out... and there is pink on the sides!!!!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/26206E78-orig_zps3106bd27.jpg

so here is a pic with the stick out... and there is pink on the sides!!!!

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/SashaJoy13/Snapbucket/26206E78-orig_zps3106bd27.jpg

Sasha - i do see the pink on this one..... I really hope this is the start of a BFP for you and not a nasty evap!

Do you have any more tests on hand? I am very excited for you - I will admit at first it looked like a evap but when you open it up it looks more pink than it did

barb what do you think??

Fingers crossed Sasha!!! XO

Cool!!!

Here is the positive hpt test.
I will keep testing until its negative & that way I can test for a real positive result.

Hi Barb!

I wish I could have replied yesterday - things were nuts at work then I had a farewell dinner for my brother and nephew who are now gone - sniff sniff!

Thats very exciting - it sounds like it was a neat experience to watch ! And who knew it was so easy time wise??

I bet it was cool to get a BFP despite that you knew you would due to the shot... that is cool though haha! Fingers crossed!!!

So I had my positive OPK yesterday morning and we were able to BD late last night so I am feeling relief about that for sure! Be honest about if you think I am covered or not: BD last wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday (pos OPK am). Theres a chance we can BD tonight too but we will see. We are going out for dinner in Burlington at 730 so that will be nice. Am I ok???

I am going to use my last OPK this morning and see if its still positive just for shits and giggles as I only have one left anyways.

1DPO for us tomorrow Barb - I like to think I am 1DPO today - you know my style....

XO

thank you for the warm wishes... I thought evap too since its so light its e timing at didnt fit... 2 minutes for an evap uh uh... hubby said he saw pink but his opinion doesnt matter!!! lol

thank you for the warm wishes... I thought evap too since its so light its e timing at didnt fit... 2 minutes for an evap uh uh... hubby said he saw pink but his opinion doesnt matter!!! lol

Do you have any more tests at home?

hmm.... when is AF due - sorry if I asked you that already!!

not sure... I will take my other frer first then blood test it up... I have come down with a killer cold this morning

Hi girls stalking as usual hehe! Yay barbs and petzy cycle buddies again! Fx for you all!!

Sasha correct me if I'm wrong but u said your normal lp was 5days? If that Is true then you really need to be checked as it impossible to get pg with a short lp :( hoping this is a normal length lp for you now fx!! It needs to be at least 10 days long! Do you chart? Would be a great way I monitoring lp - assuming you are not already preggy which would be amazing!!! Hope u don't min me butting in (I learnt a fair bit on my 4yr journey ;) )

Hugs to you all - I'm back at hospital Wednesday for a growth scan and they will tell me when ill have him - worst case next week!! Best case 7 or 14 march fx all is looking ok!

(((Hug to u all))) hoping to see some bfp's!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->