6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

why are you poas now? of course it's gonna give you a neg. isn't that wasteful and stressful :dohh:

This is her thread she started awhile back. She had an iui and a trigger shot and she is testing it out to see how long it stays in her system. A lot of women do this and it helps them relax more than not testing or not knowing.

Thanks Brittany! You said it just right! :)
Have you guys considered getting a fertility check or what's your plan?

Hi Barb how are you not much to report here I'm home sick with a really bad head cold and I'm worried that the drugs I'm taking ( Advil etc) and the cold itself are going to affect my chances this month

I have read about a lot of women being sick in the two week wait but I'm still worried about it what do you think?

Hey Meg! I wouldn't be worried! I don't think it takes a head cold & some Advil to ruin your chances. Think of this - how many crack heads get knocked up?! Yep, that's right :)
LOL

Anyway I wouldn't be concerned. I've also read a lot where woman get sick in the TWW & end up pregnant. I don't know if there is some link to immune system or what?

Nothing much to note with me. No symptoms or anything going on. Just...waiting...waiting...waiting. My pregnancy tests are almost negative so maybe by 7dpo/8dpo I can start testing for real?
Here are my progressive test from my trigger shot:

Attachments

• HCG @ 5dpo.jpg
    HCG @ 5dpo.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 8
I hope you feel better!!!! You get a nice LONG weekend at least non?
I'm doing OK - long weekend went by too fast IMO. Short week so I can't complain :)

I had blood work done and all was good and I ovulate and DH sperm count is good but insurance won't cover anything else so if we're not pregnant by the time I finish school well be able to save money and go cause well both be working

brittany - i hope you will get pregnant on your own by then! I wish you all the best :) xo

thanks! i do too!

Good luck with this iui! I hope those tests stay positive :)

Thanks barb! I am hoping it doesn't affect my chances! I always say the same thing about crackheads haha,

Your tests are almost negative that's cool ! You are right you can probably start testing n a couple days. 5/6 dpo today... I've been good about symptom spotting so far but then again it's still early lol

6dpo!!!!
My tests are still positive. I've used a 10miu&20miu. I really want the negative test so I can test for real. Or at least start getting darker for a real bfp?!
I'm getting a bit restless & these 2 weeks are taking for ever!!!
One more week to go for blood work!
Here is my tests from this morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 10
Hey Brittany - I got it from a Canadian site but for you:
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/online-pregnancy-test.html

hmm.. i ordered some from there before but they looked different than yours and they were horrible for dents and evaps, but i did love the fact that they were thick test instead of those small ones!

I used to order from the US site & I was happy. I was just glad to find this Canadian company so I could get my tests shipped faster. I don't know but maybe you can order from the CA company too!

www.makeababy.ca

Meg, how are you feeling today? I hope you're better. Back at work?!
6dpo!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"