6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

nimbic

I already saw the dr and he suggested I try b6. I chart bbt, cervical position and cervical mucus. I ovulated January 30 th... I am currently 15 dpo abd have been triphasic for 8 days. I have an appointment monday

Hi Ladies!

I was starting to type to you guys from the clinic but then I got called in for my IUI!!! WAHOO!!!

Our results were fantastic again. My hormone levels were great. Estrogen dropped so that means I should have ovulated some time last night. My Progesterone went up so all is good! Hubby's sperm after wash was higher than yesterday! WOWSAS!!
I will be going back to the clinic on February 28th for a pregnancy test.

Once again, I've been left to my own devices in the office & took photos of my chart & my husband's sperm details :)

96% Motility (yesterday was 98%)
96 Million initial concentration so it's down more than half of yesterday's.

Doctor says though that final concentration has more viable sperm than yesterdays & usually it drops!

Here are my blood test results & ultrasound. The number in brackets are from yesterday right before Ovulation.

Estrogen: 943 (from 1255)
Progesterone: 9 (from 2.5)
LH: 49 (from 33)
FSH: 13 (from 8)
Eggy: 2.1 (from 2.0)
Lining: 1.1 (from 1.0)

Petzy - you did a great job timing BD! It's 3 to 5 days before Ovulation that are most important. So it would be great if you could have sex today for "insurance" sex because you're ovulating today. I got inseminated today & I already ovulated for certain.
You guys are going out for a romantic dinner for two?! I think you can fit in a bit of sexy time ;) hehehehe

Yay for us! 1dpo tomorrow!!!!

Sasha - I think AF is due in this week but not 10 days ago. Your LH wasn't right but now that it's fixed, you'll likely have between 13 & 15 day LP.
So, you tested & there WAS a faint line or non? Can you post your test so we can help? :) Are you taking another test tonight? Are you going in for blood work? FX!!!!

Hi girls stalking as usual hehe! Yay barbs and petzy cycle buddies again! Fx for you all!!

Sasha correct me if I'm wrong but u said your normal lp was 5days? If that Is true then you really need to be checked as it impossible to get pg with a short lp :( hoping this is a normal length lp for you now fx!! It needs to be at least 10 days long! Do you chart? Would be a great way I monitoring lp - assuming you are not already preggy which would be amazing!!! Hope u don't min me butting in (I learnt a fair bit on my 4yr journey ;) )

Hugs to you all - I'm back at hospital Wednesday for a growth scan and they will tell me when ill have him - worst case next week!! Best case 7 or 14 march fx all is looking ok!

(((Hug to u all))) hoping to see some bfp's!!!!

Thanks Nimbec! Wow, you're going to have a baby soon! Congrats! So excited for you :happydance:
I really wish you all the very, very best :) xoxoxoxox

Hi Ladies!

I was starting to type to you guys from the clinic but then I got called in for my IUI!!! WAHOO!!!

Our results were fantastic again. My hormone levels were great. Estrogen dropped so that means I should have ovulated some time last night. My Progesterone went up so all is good! Hubby's sperm after wash was higher than yesterday! WOWSAS!!

Once again, I've been left to my own devices in the office & took photos of my chart & my husband's sperm details :)

Doctor says though that final concentration has more viable sperm than yesterdays & usually it drops!

Here are my blood test results & ultrasound. The number in brackets are from yesterday right before Ovulation.

Petzy - you did a great job timing BD! It's 3 to 5 days before Ovulation that are most important. So it would be great if you could have sex today for "insurance" sex because you're ovulating today. I got inseminated today & I already ovulated for certain.
You guys are going out for a romantic dinner for two?! I think you can fit in a bit of sexy time ;) hehehehe

Sasha - I think AF is due in this week but not 10 days ago. Your LH wasn't right but now that it's fixed, you'll likely have between 13 & 15 day LP.
So, you tested & there WAS a faint line or non? Can you post your test so we can help? :) Are you taking another test tonight? Are you going in for blood work? FX!!!!

Barb - that is fantastic news.... I really hope this is your month!!! Sounds like your husbands sperm are A++!!! haha!!

Do you try again next month if not? Have you discussed it?

and you have confirmed ovulation - wow - lucky! haha... I think I may have ovulated too since my OPK was lighter today after my positive yesterday morning.... but I agree re insurance sex and I will try to make it happen tonight haha... then I think i have more than covered my bases this month

Something I think have not been good at is BD'ing after my positive OPK - I focus a lot more on the pre-days but i dont always end up BD'ing the night or day after my positive OPK which is important... luckily I did last night !

Hi girls stalking as usual hehe! Yay barbs and petzy cycle buddies again! Fx for you all!!

Sasha correct me if I'm wrong but u said your normal lp was 5days? If that Is true then you really need to be checked as it impossible to get pg with a short lp :( hoping this is a normal length lp for you now fx!! It needs to be at least 10 days long! Do you chart? Would be a great way I monitoring lp - assuming you are not already preggy which would be amazing!!! Hope u don't min me butting in (I learnt a fair bit on my 4yr journey ;) )

Hugs to you all - I'm back at hospital Wednesday for a growth scan and they will tell me when ill have him - worst case next week!! Best case 7 or 14 march fx all is looking ok!

(((Hug to u all))) hoping to see some bfp's!!!!

I really wish you all the very, very best :) xoxoxoxox

Omg I know... Wow Nimbec I cant believe you are almost ready to pop! Unreal!! So exciting you must show us a baby picture!! tee hee

Thanks Nimbec! Wow, you're going to have a baby soon! Congrats! So excited for you :happydance:

Oooh sasha fx for you

Barbs so exciting fx those spermies are swimming right now!! I'm stalking to see how u get on!!!

Petzy yay on o an bd timing sounds like you have done brilliantly so now just the damn 2ww.... I'm with you girls!!

Thanks for the well wishes I can't believe how fast time has gone. Ill keep u all updated & continue to spy if you don't mind?!

Good luck everyone!!!

its posted on page 193

OMG I totally missed those photos!
The first shot you have, I would say evap. There is no colour.
And then out of the case, colour. But it may be an evap. I don't think it's conclusive to me. Dayum! What the heck? I'd invest in a digital test!

Oooh sasha fx for you

Barbs so exciting fx those spermies are swimming right now!! I'm stalking to see how u get on!!!

Petzy yay on o an bd timing sounds like you have done brilliantly so now just the damn 2ww.... I'm with you girls!!

Thanks for the well wishes I can't believe how fast time has gone. Ill keep u all updated & continue to spy if you don't mind?!

Good luck everyone!!!

OMG yes, keep spying!
I can't wait to hear your out come. Keep us posted.
Are you still on bed rest? How bad is the bed rest? Can you go to the washroom, make lunch? Or no?

Hi Ladies!

Barb - that is fantastic news.... I really hope this is your month!!! Sounds like your husbands sperm are A++!!! haha!!

Do you try again next month if not? Have you discussed it?

and you have confirmed ovulation - wow - lucky! haha... I think I may have ovulated too since my OPK was lighter today after my positive yesterday morning.... but I agree re insurance sex and I will try to make it happen tonight haha... then I think i have more than covered my bases this month

Something I think have not been good at is BD'ing after my positive OPK - I focus a lot more on the pre-days but i dont always end up BD'ing the night or day after my positive OPK which is important... luckily I did last night !

Hey hun!
Yep we discussed that it's inexpensive to do. And We have already been advised we should do at least 3-4. I think we can do this for a while. The cost is minimal between the 2 of us!

As for your Ovulation. I would agree with your test. If it's light today then you've Ovulated! Congrats, Lady :)
I've read two different things. I've read that 3 days before Ovulation is best. But up to 5 days before & alternating day....but making sure at least the 2 days b/f Ovulation you have intercourse. And then yes - absolutely - when you get a Positive OPK that means that you will Ovulate Likely 24 to 36 Hours after so that's the crucial time to have sex. So that's your 2 days before Ovulation right there. And some recommend the day after Ovulation as well. Sounds to me you've done a great job of timing. I'd definitely get the Ovulation day in every month too! So maybe focusing on the 2 days pre-Ovulation, on Ovulation & day after will bring you better results?
I got inseminated today & I've already ovulated. And they said I have myself covered very well with the two like this.

I am going to post my OPK from today! It is SO bloody positive!!!
I'm going to take an HPT too tonight. I"m going to keep track of my tests every day & do a progressive!

Attachments

• CD15.jpg
    CD15.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 9
Hey Ladies!

1dpo today! Meg...TWW here we come!!!!
Did you manage to BD last night?! How was your evening? Did you romance? :)
Our night was OK. Nothing special. Hubby had to work late so we got home around 8pm, ate pizza & I was quite tired so we went to bed by 10pm. Oh well.

I'm doing progressive tests in order to be able to use pregnancy tests before the 28th!
So here is three days starting with the day I got my trigger shot. As you can see, I do believe that OPK's will be positive - blaring positive at that - when you're pregnant!

Attachments

• progressive tests.jpg
    progressive tests.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 12
Hey Ladies!

1dpo today! Meg...TWW here we come!!!!
Did you manage to BD last night?! How was your evening? Did you romance? :)
Our night was OK. Nothing special. Hubby had to work late so we got home around 8pm, ate pizza & I was quite tired so we went to bed by 10pm. Oh well.

I'm doing progressive tests in order to be able to use pregnancy tests before the 28th!
So here is three days starting with the day I got my trigger shot. As you can see, I do believe that OPK's will be positive - blaring positive at that - when you're pregnant!

wahoo we are 1DPO and in the 2ww..... 13 days to go haha???

Sounds like you had a relaxing night though - pizza yum!

We went to dinner and came home and relaxed - we did not BD actually we were so exhausted but mostly too full!! haha - but I feel fine about it - we did a lot of BDing and the night of my Pos OPK so thats almost as good as it gets I think....Hubby did get me an Ipad mini though so I am thrilled - now I can BNB on my own ipad instead of the shared one haha (first world problems I know!!! LOL)

Looking forward to some random symptom spotting with you! LOL

its fun to see your tests also Barb - very cool!

I have no OPK and no tests whatsoever. Lets see how long it takes me to cave

Hey Meg!

Nice to hear you guys had a nice dinner out! Where did you go?
You're funny - first world problems ;) Does your hubby know you are on here btw?
My husband knows I'm on forums for support but I'd die if he saw all my postings so I keep it to myself. He doesn't need to think I"m crazy with this whole TTC. Men don't get it! LOL

I"m going to try & not symptom spot. But if anything comes up that's odd - I will share! In the mean time I'll keep peeing & once I get a negative, I"ll be sure to share :) It's what I can do for the next 13 days so I don't go crazy!!!
I'm really excited. I hope this worked!

I send you the strength not to cave! I'm sorry if I lead you into temptations ever :)
I don't mind testing early. I've calmed down from where I used to be crazy & test like a mad woman & get terribly frustrated.

Long weekend here we come! I can't wait! We are relaxing for the most part. We have family guest with us starting tomorrow & we have dinner at a friends house on Sunday night. Out for dinner with a friend tomorrow night. I just can't wait to sleep in. And watch TV. Yah. :")

Hey Barb I am relaxing right now I'm just watching TV its a great way to start the weekend!

No my husband doesn't really know that I'm on here I've mentioned in passing before but I'm the same as you in the way that I wouldn't go into too much detail or he might think I'm totally wacko Ha ha ha

I'm going to try not to test early but it's going to be hard I'm always disappointed when bfn shows up so I'm better off just waiting for AF if I can bear it!

I don't have any plans this weekend either other than than my sister-in-law and the kids coming for dinner tomorrow night should be nice and relaxing spending time with hubby

Sorry about all the run-on sentences but I'm using speech text on my iPad Mini haha!

2dpo.....tick tock lol

Hey Meg!

Nice to hear you guys had a nice dinner out! Where did you go?
You're funny - first world problems ;) Does your hubby know you are on here btw?
My husband knows I'm on forums for support but I'd die if he saw all my postings so I keep it to myself. He doesn't need to think I"m crazy with this whole TTC. Men don't get it! LOL

I"m going to try & not symptom spot. But if anything comes up that's odd - I will share! In the mean time I'll keep peeing & once I get a negative, I"ll be sure to share :) It's what I can do for the next 13 days so I don't go crazy!!!
I'm really excited. I hope this worked!

I send you the strength not to cave! I'm sorry if I lead you into temptations ever :)
I don't mind testing early. I've calmed down from where I used to be crazy & test like a mad woman & get terribly frustrated.

Long weekend here we come! I can't wait! We are relaxing for the most part. We have family guest with us starting tomorrow & we have dinner at a friends house on Sunday night. Out for dinner with a friend tomorrow night. I just can't wait to sleep in. And watch TV. Yah. :")

Oh and to answer your question about dinner we went to an Italian restaurant in
Burlington called Nona's it was pretty good! But I must admit that it would've
been better with a big bottle of red wine to go with that ha ha Ha the things we do

hey barbikins! I've wondered where you went and finally found your thread again! I'll be stalking you and hope this IUI works and your get your rainbow :)

Hey Barb I am relaxing right now I'm just watching TV its a great way to start the weekend!

No my husband doesn't really know that I'm on here I've mentioned in passing before but I'm the same as you in the way that I wouldn't go into too much detail or he might think I'm totally wacko Ha ha ha

I'm going to try not to test early but it's going to be hard I'm always disappointed when bfn shows up so I'm better off just waiting for AF if I can bear it!

I don't have any plans this weekend either other than than my sister-in-law and the kids coming for dinner tomorrow night should be nice and relaxing spending time with hubby

Sorry about all the run-on sentences but I'm using speech text on my iPad Mini haha!

2dpo.....tick tock lol

Hey Petzy!
I'm trying speech text on my iPad to for the first time. Wow this is really neat I wish I found this before. We are three DPO today! Nothing to report my tests are starting to almost be negative so I expect in next day or two that I will be able to start testing for more accurate results. Although I imagine they won't Show anything until at least eight or nine days post ovulation.

We are going to a friends house tonight for a lobster dinner. Other than that we plan to relax and cook and watch the new season of breaking bad. Hope you enjoy your dinner with your family tonight. Talk to you soon when I have something new to report to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->