6DPO HERE AGAIN... TESTING THREAD!!! until bfp i hope!! **update 17 please look**

Wow cherrised did u spot to ?? A wiped twice light pink but gone now...im so indecisive to whats goin on i feel like af is going to come though 100 percent !!

Thanks so much for ur suppory

The spottin was after a bowel movement sorrh tmi....
Pretty sure ill be bleeding properly tommorow :((

Sorry tmi but have you got piles Emma? As I sometimes bleed after going to the loo and its from my piles.. Hopefully the cramps were because you needed to go the loo x

Sorry tmi but have you got piles Emma? As I sometimes bleed after going to the loo and its from my piles.. Hopefully the cramps were because you needed to go the loo x

Thanks natilie but was def from the other region lol if u get me..it was pink tinged cm ...iv had loads of cm and i wiped twice...
Been to loo since and nothing...cramls are def af ones as there all in my back too !!

Prob b red tommorow my ad tends to start spotting but is norm darker....xxx

Well I hope she doesn't show her ugly face.. I experienced cramps the other week and was certain AF would show.. Fingers crossed this is the case for you :) x

Thanks natilie i hope she doesnt too !! Xx

Will update again tomorow either way..techinaly nt due until wed xx

Test dry ..
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150330_205759_zpsxvpucrem.jpg

Yes hun I had pink tinged cm when I wiped and some on a pad I really thought the worse even the hospital did my HCG miu was 18 they said it was way too low so expect the worse, then after 48 hours the spotting stopped (btw I've also cramped from day one) so I went docs explain and finally talked them into repeating the bloods so I had another hcg blood test 72 hours after the first which came back 60 so it defaintly increased but they still classed as low and decided to do a repeat so I had to wait all xmas :( then finally had another blood test 7 days after the last one and the doctor rang and said she is please to say and quiet shocked as they assumed worse would more than likely happen but my hcg increased to 1434 :) was over the moon my little bean proved them wrong and here I am now (thank god) 18 plus weeks pregnant, it has been hard especially when I bleed again and again I expected the worse but my little fighter held on :) so keep your hopes up hun :) I really think this is your BFP & I can't wait for your updates, the midwife told me that you wouldn't believe how common bleeding is in pregnancy especially at the start as long as it's not full blown with clots (AF style) your still in with a high chance hun, I'm a product of my mum having a period (break through) bleed every month she didn't even know she was pregnant till 22 weeks lol :) xx good luck hun I'll be stalking xx

Spotting still and tests r hardly there hoping af will come in flow properly and i cn move on finally.....x
Thanks everyone x

Af came today in full flow n cramping bad onto next cycle .no testing until af xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->