6DPO HERE AGAIN... TESTING THREAD!!! until bfp i hope!! **update 17 please look**

That test looks like bfp hun, i hope u have a nice clear bfp tomorrow xxx

Dried one looks good and I even see something on the 1hr one!!!

Thanks ladies..im still certain its over suppose ill kno in morning with fmu tests..
If nothing there its a chem...

Ill only be testing once af is due nxt cycle ill chuk all my tests...
But will b hard as i 100% knew i was preg withiut testing this cycle as symptons were so strong....

Nothin much to report its def over this mornin i took 1 ic and line was a faint squinter....

Waiting for af now and not testing anymore

Thanks ladies xx

I'm sorry, loads of hugs, your probably fed up of hearing it but it really isn't over until af shows up, good luck hunny xxxx

:hugs: I would definately scrap the ics Emma.. Im still keeping fingers and toes crossed that AF doesn't show on Wednesday x

So sorry emma, i agree throw the ic's and use frer from 10 dpo xxxx

sorry hun i would 2 scrap the ic\s and try to hold out till 10dpo then test with frer its hard though with us poas addicts xx

Please don't lose hope Emma I tested 6/7 Dpo with ics and got nothing then at 9dpo tested with evening pee with a FRER then a 2nd faint line appeared then did another and another etc then gradually got darker, you probs ovulated a little later I know my OPK was positive on December 8th but we DTD december 10th and caught the eggy, or could be implantation later too but also don't forget your still quiet early, the day I had my faint BFP on frer my bloods were 18 as had them checked the next day so literally I musg of just implanted, if it wasn't for MIL saying are you pregnant? And me laughing saying no I can't be im not even late yet and only DTD once (didn't tell her that bit lol) but it happened ive got everything crossed for you hun good luck xxx

Thanks ladies xxx

And cherrished thanks for the hope hunny i kno this was a chemical as i kno with the tests..but weird my boobs are still soo sore and cm is alot !!!

Not sure wats goin on xx

Fingers crossed little bean is still there hun and your tests get much darker, I'll be praying for you x

The test from last night is such a good line though thick & pink. So sorry your not feeling hopefull right now but i am still hopefull it sticks & tests get darker 11dpo you still have lots of time x

Thanks mom2sam...
I told my self i wouldt keep testing but i cnt bring myself to chuck them..took one tonight too and that looked hopeful but spotting pink too now and af cramping bad....

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/20150330_200431_zps6fr8f8nw_edit_1427742681743_zpslya6jcpe.jpg

That is defaintly a BFP same thing happened too me I spotted pink for 48 hours and cramps on/off also did at 8 weeks & 11 weeks I still have everything crossed plus that is the best line I've seen upto now :) so it's getting darker xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->