7 dpo - anyone else feeling this?!

Aphy--im trying not too.. Im trying not to think about anymore the wait is killing me i dont get to see me doctor till sept 5th (25 dpo/iui) urggh...
Are u testing on ur 10dpo?
Meep..goodluck on testing :) i hope we all get the bfp!!

Jt-thanks for the info :) please keep us in your prayers!!

Baby dust everyone :)

Tested this morning at 11dpo with Digital (most sensitive test we have around here) and BFN :(

Ah so sorry to hear that:hugs: - it is still very early though - some women don't get a BFP until the day of their missed period or even later -maybe wait a few more days and see?

BFN again this morning using FMU. :/ I'm now like 13 dpo or thereabouts. I just don't understand why I feel like this if I am not pregnant. :(

Tested this morning at 11dpo with Digital (most sensitive test we have around here) and BFN :(

It's so disheartening isn't it? But there is still time for you! Pretty sure I'm out.

Oh so sorry Meep :( the symptoms do seem strange...and the fact you got a slight line yesterday! I guess AF or lack of will be the decider. Lots of :hugs: coming your way xx

Thanks. :hugs: It was just a weird shadow or indent I think - pretty sure I couldn't see anything on this morning's test. Yet I am so nauseous I keep almost throwing up?!?! I wish I knew what was going on. :(

I was fannying around with filters on my phone last night and managed to tweak a couple which sort of showed what I was on about. However, I took the photo on my phone so it's pretty difficult to see it. :/ What do you ladies think? Do you see anything?

On this kind of test, a positive result would show a cross in the first window: +

What I seem to have is the negative result: -

But I am not sure.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160819_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20160819_0001.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 24
  • wp_ss_20160819_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20160819_0002.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 19
  • wp_ss_20160819_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20160819_0003.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13
They enlarge when you click on them and I can see a +, I saw it straight away, it's faint but definitely there! Would be really annoying if that was an indent/some other kind of false result. Can you try a FRER? Are you still feeling like AF is coming?

Really?!?! I was pretty sure I was imagining it. God I'm so confused. Lol.

I don't feel like AF is coming now tbh. The cramping has stopped. I'm still salivating like mad and still having this weird taste. I also just seriously gagged at the sight of currently unwashed dishes in the kitchen and the smell of last night's cooking water (from boiled kale) coming out of the sink, even though the sink is clean. Said kale had a strange pot pourri/soap taste to it that OH couldn't detect. I just don't know!!!! I'm going to look so stupid when I get AF. :cry:

Unfortunately I'd have to go to Boots to get another FRER, which is in the next town - I can't drive, so would have to make OH take me and he is already annoyed enough that I basically wasted my last two lol, as they cost over an extortionate tenner. So I can't get one yet, but maybe if I don't get AF soon? :wacko:

14dpo here. Not a single sign of af anywhere. Hoping it stays that way for all of us!

Still following hoping you both get a positive result!!

Got a BFN this morning lol. My boob pain has also gone, so I am expecting AF any time now.

It's been a confusing two weeks.

:hugs::( How incredibly confusing! Fingers crossed for you that next month is your month! xx

Thanks. Keep feeling that AF is coming, but then it goes away again. Having a lot of watery clear/white CM. Gross. Expect I'll get AF tomorrow as I nearly always start in the morning!

Ladies..im praying for all of us to get a positive hpt!!! Today is my 10dpiui with no symptoms of pregnancy and i dont think i'll be doig it this cycle.. Its really heartbreaking!! Im going to church tomorrow and all of you will definitely in my prayers!!!

With my daughter I didn't really have any symptoms, unlike with this cycle. I've seen a lot of TTC ladies symptom spot, thinking they are pregnant many times based on symptoms, then find they have had no symptoms at all the month they get their BFP! You could still be pregnant. I really hope you are!

So I tweaked again (I know, I know, it's becoming quite a hobby) using this morning's tests and I am seeing lines yet again. I'm not sure if they are just indents. I would have thought something stronger would be showing up by now - unless of course I misjudged ovulation. We only BD twice around the time I was getting EWCM though (and I had it for a while), so it doesn't give me the greatest chance.

Still no AF - on/off aches and cramps, but that's it. I checked my cervix and I think it's lower than before, plus I can now feel the os, which is fucking gross tbh, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do when your body messes you around like this!

I don't feel very sick today at all. First time in quite a while, it seems. I dunno, I really think I'm out, but here are my pictures anyway. Hopefully someone can tell me whether these 'lines' are all in my head!

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160820_0002 (3).jpg
    wp_ss_20160820_0002 (3).jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 13
  • wp_ss_20160820_0005 (3).jpg
    wp_ss_20160820_0005 (3).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 13
  • wp_ss_20160820_0006 (3).jpg
    wp_ss_20160820_0006 (3).jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11
  • wp_ss_20160820_0007 (3).jpg
    wp_ss_20160820_0007 (3).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 9
Thats a relief meep thank u!! im really hoping so... One year of ttc is heartbreaking,its killing me inside..sometimes i feel like there's no more hope..but there u are ladies :) giving all support and that's what matter the most.. Just knowing that someone somewhere is praying to get our babies here with us!!

Baby dust everyone!!
I know we are gonna be great mommies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"