7 dpo - really dizzy - bfp?

How long do you bleed for after a section? I know after I had ds I bled for almost 3 months. At least there's still a chance that af will stay away for a bit, but you should take it easy Hun let dh do it a bit longer! How did the swimming go with nayami?

we didn't go in the end she had bit cold so prob take her next week. i bled with levi for 6 weeks but this time bled for 2 then turned brown for week. 3 months wow!! and i thought 6 weeks was long. i feel lot better tonight so think i just over did it hoovering i took it easy today just walked to post office and that was it apart from getting levi to school. yeah hopefully AF will stay away while i am breast feeding.

i'm glad midwife appointment went well can't believe how fast it going for you!!

oh night before last nayami went 6 hours!! but then last night she went ever 2.5-3 ready for bed now haha xx

hi ladies,

haven't been on in a while cause dh's dad is staying with us since he got outta hospital. he has bladder cancer and is very unwell. it's not looking good tbh. very tired n stressed out at the minute. will try n get on when i can.

xo

Hi ladies! Glad everything seems to be going ok for you all! :flow:

Had my 34 week appointment on Friday and everything looked good. Baby was head down and measuring right on.

36 week appointment on the 2nd and then they start checking for dilation. Oh boy!! It's coming ladies!!

I've ordered tons of diapers and I will have to post you some pictures so you can see how pretty these things are. My goodness they are so gorgeous and soft. It's a shame they will be pooped in :)

Holly rose: aw I'm sorry things aren't looking great at the minute, must be very hard for you :hugs: how are you getting on?

R3ady: Snap Hun, had my 34 week appoint too! How are you feeling now? Know you where feeling a bit fed up with everything?

I'm starting to feel like a whale now, my bump is massive (will post a pic at some point but can't upload on iPad) andhe's such a strong wiggly baby he actually hurts when he's moving about. Running about after ds is so tiering but then I know I'm not the only one going through it and if that's the least of my worries the that's fine. Not long to go now ladies, wonder who will go first out of us three? My guessing is I'll be last!:dohh:

Have started on 3 cups of raspberry leaf tea now and 1 1000mg of evening primrose oil orally hoping to make things go a bit quicker!

Narla- YAY for 34 week appointments! We are getting so close! I know what you mean about feeling like a whale! My bump is taking over. It's strange because I gained 45 pounds in the first and second trimester and have only lost weight (about 5 pounds) in the third. I think it's because there isn't much room for my tummy to expand when I eat so I can only eat like a grape here and a strawberry there. In fact I will get cravings for a peanut butter sandwich, but I won't have room for the bread so I will just eat a spoonful of peanut butter. LOL

I am feeling better now, thank you. only because I am off work now and that takes a whole load off of me. Instead of working, housework and nesting, now I only have housework and nesting to do, so I am feeling much less overwhelmed. My belly is so huge now that OH has to put my socks and shoes on for me and help me off the couch and out of bead. I'm pathetic. hehehe.

19th Dec.jpg

My most recent bump piccie, doesnt seem to look as big as it feels!!

R3ady: Glad your feeling better hun, its nice just to be able to do what you want when you want rather than worry about having to get up for work!:thumbup:

I seem to have a problem with excess fluid at the minute, my legs have doubled almost in size which is not comfortable at all! The midwife just told me to elevate my legs when I can but its not easy with a very active 15 month old running about the house!

Lovely bump Narla!

I really haven't had too much of a problem with swelling yet (just my belly), but I can imagine it would be pretty uncomfortable!

:hugs:

Just wanted to post a quick BUMP pic.

I feel like such a fatty. LOL

Attachments

• DSC00253.jpg
    DSC00253.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1
what lovely bumps ladies!!! sorry about swelling narla hope gets better not easy with other kids around. nayami has started smiling like mad mostly first thing in morning and in evening and cooing away now. they grow to fast she still in newborn clothes though some to small now but so mad as levi was only in his for maybe a week x

I bet she is just precious Levi!! Can't wait to see pics when you are feeling up to it. How have you been feeling lately hun? Recovered?

feeling great getting tired by 10 at night but ok til then haha but she is sleeping well only up twice at night atm. i'll have to pop a pic up still on camera atm i'm useless haha xx

You are not useless! U just have your hands full with Levi and a little wee one. It's understandable. Glad Nayami is letting you get some sleep. With BFing even? That's pretty good. I hope mine will do the same but I'm not counting on it. LOL!

Can I join????? AF due 27th but had Brown CM on 17 till 19th december, now nothing, could I be pregnant?

Just want to pop in while I have a minute (oh has sickness bug so am doing e/thing including his wrapping) and wish you all fab ladies a very happy Christmas! :hugs:

Want to thank you all for all the support you have shown me through the tough times and the support anytime I need it! I'm very lucky to have you guys to chat too and share this experience with! Looking forward to the next month or so for the news of our new arrivals and to carry on our friendship as our lo's grow!

Lots of :hugs: your way ladies, and here's to a great new year too!:thumbup:

Awwww Narla!! So sweet hun!!! :hugs: Happy Holidays to all of you my wonderful new friends!

aw narla hope he feels better what bad timing!! hope everyone doing ok xx

that's lovely narla. feel the same too!

sorry haven't been on much just been hectic. really ready for this baby to come now! feel soooo huge and uncomfortable. starting to get really scared about the birth as well. cried about it the other night. dh thought i'd gone mad! lol!

ah well, have my gran n uncle for dinner today so will be busy.

hope u all enjoy the holidays. xo

Holly- I have been feeling the same. Scared of birth. I've never been through it before. OH and I took a labor and delivery class at the hospital, and I plan on having an epidural and whatever other medication I may need. But I'm still scared.

:hugs:

Hi ladies,:flower:

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! Unfortunately ohs sickness bug continued y/day although it wasn't as bad as it was, he did manage to be around while the kids opened their presents and he coped with opening his. Kids had a whale of a time and alfie managed to work out how to open his presents and everyone that he did was greeted with huge smiles due to a lot of it being 'the gruffalo' and he loved his rocking horse! Will put some picies up when we get home as over at mums tonight so we can relax a bit :happydance:

Holly rose: I know what you mean Hun, Alfie's birth is still very much in the front of my mind and I'm petrified of the pain that's gonna happen wether I want it to or not. But I also remember how I felt when I first saw him and trying to hold that in my mind. I can't wait to have him but I can wait if you see what I mean. Am holding out to the hope that as their so close together the labour wont be as long but you just dont know! How long it will be and when!:dohh:Congrats on getting to full term by the way! Any signs yet?

R3ady: I don't blame you Hun I went in last time saying I wanted an epi but unfortunately they were to busy and ended up having just pet hiding and that was it but I managed ( def would rather not have just managed)

Loads of :hugs: to you ladies.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->